It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Coworkers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The following episode of Cosmic Disclosure from the subscription site Gaia will be available to unlimited viewers for 48 hours after the link is clicked:

Though underground bases may be manned and controlled by human beings, not every occupant is from Earth. Emery Smith relays accounts of the times when he worked, side by side, with people of un-Earth origin. From apelike beings to reptilians and insectoids, the most astounding aspects are not our differences, but the many similarities we all share.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Emery Smith
Video Language: English

give.gaia.com...

I don't know what percentage of the English-speaking population around the world is watching Cosmic Disclosure, but it seems to me that whenever a critical mass of people is reached, whatever that number is, surely at that point, the consciousness that it will create will make Disclosure inevitable, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I certainly wouldn’t have paid for but thanks for the link anyway. The interviewee needs to relax a bit him sitting up bolt stiff is odd. Good to know ETs can suffer from Stockholm Syndrome as wel.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
After that big marketing on the "Nazca mummy" I think we can all agree that any Gaia content should be moved to the hoax forum instantly.

But thanks for sharing, I'm sure your intentions are good.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Really amazing story. I wish I could take the interview as being true. I cannot take any of this as being truthful but just another good story. Im a big skeptic when it comes to ET topics due to the common problems with physical evidence, raw video footage, unedited clear pictures, etc.

As far as disclosure, I don't think it will ever happen for another few decades due to the limited intelligence and acceptance of society.

S+F for the OP.

edit on 3-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Gaia network you need some faith to watch it.

The Stars always have some drama that they blame in the ‘man’ or in this cast the ‘alien’.

Personally, I find Gaia entertaining, and I file their information away...in the just Incase file.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 732018 by frenchfries because: (too far fetched , misinterpreted)

edit on 732018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Well they talked much about alien races..
But I was hoping he would disclose on the location of these secret bases.
And draw some lines between the unknown things and the things publicly known.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
Good to know ETs can suffer from Stockholm Syndrome as wel.

Good one. It's probably called something different though.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

ET coworkers?

No, my co workers probably think I am an ET though.

what is the thread about?

Go visit and donate to Davids cause?

Oh its free for 48 hours.

Just like the other thread about the amazing evidence and what not but nothing but a video from youtube.

DISCLOSURE:

Following any guru or idiot that feed your ego is your own fault.

But if you are real lucky you wont wake up and stay asleep while thinking all the other sheeple are.

Is this thread wanting to discuss how many people its takes going to his site to get disclosure out?

I am not sure if you realize but threads like this that are basically a link to another website is shilling for that site.

It move traffic over to there and they get more clicks which means more money in the long run.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
But I was hoping he would disclose on the location of these secret bases.

Both Corey Goode and Emery Smith appear in Cosmic Disclosure Season 11, Episode 1.

They talk about the locations they know about and feel safe revealing.

Corey Goode's website posts free transcripts of all the Cosmic Disclosure episodes.

Here is an excerpt from this particular transcript:

Cosmic Disclosure: Cosmic Summit

Season 11, Episode 1
23 May 2018
UndergroundBases, Hard-LightTechnology, HologramCloaking

. . . David: So we decided to start out this first episode by trying to find one of the areas where there might be common ground between the things that you've experienced, Emery, and the things that Corey's experienced. And so this gets into the topic of underground bases.

So just to start this off, I'm going to ask you some simple questions, and then we'll open it up from there.

Are you aware of either the military or the government, or whatever you want to call it, having underground facilities?

And if so, how extensive are they? How many of them are there? And what do you know about those facilities?

. . . Emery: Right, there's many different facilities with many different types of populations in them. And they all have a different agenda.

And there are some that are larger, like the ones in New Mexico, Nevada and Colorado, that actually house entire cities, and you never even have to go to the surface. . . .

Emery: Yeah, sure. Basically, there's around 300 of these bases in the United States that I'm aware of.

Some of the ones I've been to are in El Paso, Texas, under UTEP. . . .

spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
After that big marketing on the "Nazca mummy" I think we can all agree that any Gaia content should be moved to the hoax forum instantly.

But thanks for sharing, I'm sure your intentions are good.

Absolutely.

ALWAYS be sure to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Best way to learn nothing whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I like Gaia, I do and I want to believe but honestly, I take a lot of what they say on there with a pinch of salt.

I mean they literally play host to just about anyone with even the craziest and outlandish theories, Wilcock himself is a shady guy.

I have a subscription because not everything on there is trash but I see most of it as for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I really haven't formed an opinion one way or another regarding the subject of multiple alien races working on earth and this is actually the first time I've really given it any attention but just have to say re this video that when Emery is talking about the alien casualties at around the 20 minute mark, to me his emotional reaction was quite compelling and felt like it was genuine, otherwise he's a great actor.
It really does seem quite far fetched though, it resonates on certain levels and kinda stinks on others... some indisputable evidence would most welcome!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Corey Goode, now there's a man who could very well be seriously mentally ill. And/Or a fantasist. Or more likely just a scamming liar with aspirations to run his own cult. Him and his garrulous side-kick promoter David Wilcock.

Blue chickens indeed.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Thank you for taking the time to watch the video. It is gratifying to me to know that I'm not wasting my time sharing these videos.

Unfortunately, whistleblowers only have their testimony, which takes a great deal of courage to do, to offer as evidence.

The revelations coming out at this point in history that we the public have to process in our minds are absolutely life-altering, I know.

But we have to do it, in my opinion, if we want to deal with the truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The likes of Corey Goode isn't a "whistleblower", he's a fraud and a liar. Not only has he failed to produce a shred of evidence to back up his ridiculous story, he arrogantly refutes that evidence is necessary.

Let's be clear, Goode hasn't time traveled, he hasn't been time-regressed, he wasn't a super-soldier, he hasn't fought space battles, he's not Earth's ambassador to the "galactic federation", and he doesn't frequently commune with blue space chickens.

Most so-called "whistleblowers" fit into the Goode mold and cannot produce any evidence to substantiate their claims, and often as not expect gullible idiots to just believe their stories without evidence. And clearly some do.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

corey goode

thats all folks

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Founder of Exopolitics dot org Michael Salla is an expert on the testimony of whistleblowers regarding extraterrestrials. In my opinion he is a thorough, trustworthy investigator and articulate author.

He has written an article about Emery Smith's testimony in the "E.T. Coworkers" episode, and he shows how it relates to the testimony of others:

Smith’s testimony helps corroborate previous accounts of whistleblowers that they have worked alongside extraterrestrials at classified facilities.

These include Bill Uhouse, an aerospace engineer, who says he worked alongside Gray aliens who assisted in reverse engineering spacecraft being studied at classified Air Force facilities.

Niara Isley, a former USAF radar tracking expert, says that she witnessed Gray and Reptilian beings that were part of a classified program, where she was traumatized by human operatives.

Daniel Crain Burisch, a microbiologist, also says that he worked with a Gray being at a classified facility in order to better understand its physiology and medical needs.

A former security guard, Thomas Castello, claims that he worked alongside Reptilians at the Dulce underground facility, where biological experiments were being conducted on captive humans, and where abducted humans were often taken before being returned.

Charles Hall, a former USAF weatherman, says that he observed Tall White extraterrestrials helping USAF develop atomic powered spacecraft for short interplanetary travel.

Finally, Smith’s testimony corroborates Bill Tompkins‘ claims that US Navy spies observed Nazi scientists being assisted by Reptilians in the development of Germany’s secret space programs in the 1940’s. Tompkins also said that human looking extraterrestrials had infiltrated Douglas Aircraft Company and other US corporations in the 1950’s and 1960’s, and were covertly assisting the US Navy in developing its secret space program, Solar Warden.

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I'm not being deliberately objectionable, but Salla lost his marbles some time ago. I used to enjoy listening to his talks but as soon as he got into bed with the likes of Goode and Wilcock it was clear he had decided to place belief over evidence. I appreciate where you're coming from, but Salla is not an expert in anything (well, apart from publicizing wild and unsubstantiated stories from known liars and fantasists such as Goode and Wilcock).

As I say, I'm not being contrary for the sake of it, or trolling you on this thread, but there needs to be some balance provided in discussions on self-proclaimed whistle-blowers who cannot provide any evidence to substantiate their claims.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenutzerUnbekannt
As I say, I'm not being contrary for the sake of it, or trolling you on this thread, but there needs to be some balance provided in discussions on self-proclaimed whistle-blowers who cannot provide any evidence to substantiate their claims.

You're expecting Goode and Wilcock to introduce an ET at a press conference to substantiate their claims?

One must be reasonable when researching the secrets of the Deep State, which is very dangerous for whistleblowers to reveal.

And Michael Salla's careful scholarship is evident if one takes the time to read his material.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join