It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gillian Anderson in UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Monday 2, 2018 was "World UFO Day" and there was almost no fanfare.

Here are the biggest news stories I could find...

Popular Mechanics posted this article...
www.popularmechanics.com...

And a trailer for a new movie with Gillian Anderson titled UFO was released...
www.indiewire.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Th1nker

I accidentally celebrated UFO day by watching season 1 of People of Earth.

It's probably done more to normalise abductees (sorry, "Experiencers") to the wider world than pretty much anything I've seen yet. For good or ill.

Also, it's hysterical.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Th1nker
Damn..... I thought Gillian might be playing Lt Gay Ellis
Almost chubbied up....
But alas... another UFO without Commander Straker et al.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Does anyone remember that on UFO there was some women that wore a fishnet-like top and wore nothing underneath it? (At least if there was, it was sheer)
I was a teenager at that time and I remember it very well, my hormones and I always looked for that in each episode. The bad news was that it wasn't in every episode, but I was hooked.
That was one very strange series, I remember that I didn't know what to think about it all, even without the semi-topless stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

Man you have some deep repressed stuff going on.. lol

that's like the UK 60's version of Anime, but with people.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
Does anyone remember that on UFO there was some women that wore a fishnet-like top and wore nothing underneath it? (At least if there was, it was sheer)
I was a teenager at that time and I remember it very well, my hormones and I always looked for that in each episode. The bad news was that it wasn't in every episode, but I was hooked.
That was one very strange series, I remember that I didn't know what to think about it all, even without the semi-topless stuff.

Try googling .... Georgina Moon in UFO ".... Sounds like a 1970 TV series called UFO . You'll see actress Georgina moon in fishnet .
edit on 3-7-2018 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2018 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Damn it, all I remember from the show is that kooky UFO sound.

Ooohh Shwweeeee Wooooohh...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

I liked that show as well, too bad TBS dropped it at the last second

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

Try googling .... Georgina Moon in UFO ".... Sounds like a 1970 TV series called UFO . You'll see actress Georgina moon in fishnet .

Yeah, that's her alright!
It appears that I might have been mistaken on the nude part though, now it looks like there 'may have been' a flesh colored top underneath.
Try telling that to teenage Capt. Winky though! heheh
edit on 3-7-2018 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

You missed the best part of life then!

I do remember that sound though.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

You missed the best part of life then!

I do remember that sound though.

I missed life in general. It kinda flew past me like someone throwing cream pies, but who didn't have the aim to hit me. Oh I copped some gnarly tin plates in the face, but no one ever joked about a tin plate shoved in their face, it was always about the cream.

All I have left are the sounds of old tv shows. Like the intro to Prisoner (cell block H in mother prison sending land) "He used to give me roses... " and let us forget what the Americans did to the concept with Wentworth.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain
Openly embraced not deeply repressed mate...LOL

that's like the UK 60's version of Anime, but with people

Well the producers of the series earlier work did have strings attached, and some may say the acting was mannequin-like at times... so more like agalmatophilia than hentai?

Funnily enough that song sometimes crops up in my head too...
On the inside the sun still shines, And the rain falls down; But the sun and rain are prisoners too, When morning comes around.

Now THATS some deeply repressed $h1T!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

WOW! Thanks for bringing this to my attention... People of Earth is one of my favorite shows... I was under the impression that it was doing well in ratings... I have watched every episode twice... TBS is run by idiots...

new topics

top topics

join