It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Klement Donald Trump Prophecies, Very Eerily Accurate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So I randomly came across this on Youtube. Apparently this Kim Klement guy is a fairly respected prophet in the Christian community. A friend of mine and his family run a church and I asked him about it and he immediately knew what I was talking about and said this guy is very credible. I have no idea what to make of it to be honest but just listen.

These prophecies were performed before a live audience as far back as 2007.

This is the 2007 one. It's audio only.

This next video is Kim prophesying about the supreme court oddly enough. He says 2 supreme court justice well step down due to embarrassment. He says they will attempt to put others in and they stop abortion. He also says there will be a shaking among Democrat's and Republicans and many will be embarrassed. He says there is a nation itching for a new kind of war for America and they shout impeach impeach I say! He also touches on Russia and Isreal. if you can only watch 1 video watch this one.

Also in this video he states that another Snowden will appear. This will bring these politicians to their knees.

I'm wondering if he's referencing Qanon?

The supreme court part of this video starts around 5-6 minutes in.

Here is another one I'm not sure when this was recorded.

About Kim Klement

This is a website all about this guy. He died in 2016 so all of these prophecies are pre election.

My final thoughts on the entirety of this issue are that this is not only very weird but the last 2 years have put us into the twilight zone. I'm personally not 100% on board with Trump yet until people start going to prison. Until then this is all a dog and pony show but these prophecies are oddly accurate. Very very weird.

edit on 2-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
That was interesting and weird and pretty prophetic. Thanks

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

This one really caught my attention. I mean the 2007 stuff and the 2014 stuff is so accurate it's weird. He also talks about Roger Stone in one but I couldn't find it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

CS Commentary: Even though the screen on this video notes Nashville 2005, it is apparently a mistake – the video begins with a prophecy from 2011. According to the note below the video, the prophecies here then range from 2007 to 2014. At the 13 minute point he prophecies from 2007 in Redding CA that “Trump will become a trumpet.” According to Kim, he will go in whispering God’s name, but will be a praying President; he will have “hot blood,” but he will be filled with the Holy Spirit.

The same Man who talks of grabbing pussy? And so on......
Jesus said his People are no part of this world, how can a prophet be political?

CS Commentary: At about the 6 minute mark Kim prophecies that oil will be found in the soil of the US and then that we will not have to depend on the Middle East; at around 9 minutes he prophecies the abolition of the UN; at 11 minutes he prophecies about a President that will be a prophet and bring down “leeches” who have tried to destroy the US. Is this one of the first prophecies about President Trump?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Jesus was a sinner too

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Apparently you haven't read the New Testament and the stories of the 12 apostles.

I would reccomend reading up on that before commenting on that the bible actually addresses that issue.

I'm not a bible thumper so I really have no idea where it's at but if I remember correctly one of the apostles was a killer prior to joining Jesus.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Jesus ministered to the sinners.

Not sure which camp you are in on Paul, but look at what he was and did before he met Christ.

The important thing to understand is that God uses whomever He wills. That's why the prayer makes clear "thy will be done."

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh right, Paul yeah he was a killer. Judas was a tax collector and Mary was a prostitute the bible is full of these allegories.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Jesus was a sinner too

Not sure what your on about!
He is saying Trump is a praying Man filled with the holy spirit and LOL not a hot blood.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Apparently you haven't read the New Testament and the stories of the 12 apostles.

I would reccomend reading up on that before commenting on that the bible actually addresses that issue.

I'm not a bible thumper so I really have no idea where it's at but if I remember correctly one of the apostles was a killer prior to joining Jesus.

Lol!!Again what does that have to do with why he is saying.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Ok, well anyway good luck.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not sure which camp you are in on Paul, but look at what he was and did before he met Christ.

The important thing to understand is that God uses whomever He wills. That's why the prayer makes clear "thy will be done."

Ok Yeah this sounds a lot like Trump.

The Common Traits of Prophets

When a believer walks according to the Spirit (see Galatians 5:25), his unique perspective (in this case, prophecy) is demonstrated through traits that reflect the character of Christ. However, when a believer walks in “the flesh,” making choices that are determined by his sinful nature, his unique perspective is demonstrated through undesirable, ungodly traits. (See Galatians 5:16–17.)

iblp.org...:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Ok, well anyway good luck.

Same to you Toys for Adults.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ok Yeah this sounds a lot like Trump.

The Common Traits of Prophets

When a believer walks according to the Spirit (see Galatians 5:25), his unique perspective (in this case, prophecy) is demonstrated through traits that reflect the character of Christ. However, when a believer walks in “the flesh,” making choices that are determined by his sinful nature, his unique perspective is demonstrated through undesirable, ungodly traits. (See Galatians 5:16–17.)

iblp.org...:

The prophet Trump
, people are going to like this, move over Mohammed ...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Interesting find! Just posting here so I can find it later (after wrasslin' goes off... priorities).

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

He is pretty detailed. I was fairly impressed. I listened to them a year or 2 ago and didn't real put much into it but they popped back up on my Youtube page so I decided to check back and it's well.. odd.

At the very least it's entertaining.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Never once did Jesus Sin.....Never Once

edit on 2-7-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
Meh

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Plotus is correct... it's sorta the main point and idea behind the whole religion...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I stand corrected. I knew he hung out with sinners. And that guy said trump would find the lord notreligion after being elected anyway

edit on 2-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join