It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emin made this Video, He just might know more than we think.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Also super cute.... The video...

edit on 1-7-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

This was posted before. But I hope this post gets you the stars and flags you were hoping for.

Sorry I do not have reference to the post. It's rare I post on topics. Even more rare for me to post on Russian propaganda topics.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

ahhh…yes...you are correct...so it can be thrown into the trash bin...sorry a couple more vodka tonics than usual! Still makes me laugh.....The pro trump crap, from the exact same group alll day every day, gets Sooooo, old.....so I guess I wanted to have a laugh.....trump really is laughable........anyway...thanks for calling me out.....I guess the exact same few people on ATS can spread lies all day long, though.......

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

ahhh…yes...you are correct...so it can be thrown into the trash bin...sorry a couple more vodka tonics than usual! Still makes me laugh.....The pro trump crap, from the exact same group alll day every day, gets Sooooo, old.....so I guess I wanted to have a laugh.....trump really is laughable........anyway...thanks for calling me out.....I guess the exact same few people on ATS can spread lies all day long, though.......

All good. I hope we all can accept criticism about those that have the audacity to think they can lead us.
That goes for all sides.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I need a breakdown of this video... I thought I was coming here for a Eminem Debate

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: staple

I need a breakdown of this video

The title had more content than the post. And I still don't know what I'm supposed to be interested in.

Who knows what about what exactly? It's probably just more Anti-Trump trash in trashy music video form.

Talk about reaching the bottom of the barrel.

edit on 1-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Good music and good vocals for a Russian.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Good music and good vocals for a Russian.

Haha I hear ya brother..
Russians, haha, singing? oh my lawd. You know what they say "Sing, and the whole world sings with you.. Unless you're a Russian."

Bylat !!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
на что мы должны смотреть? В следующий раз попробуйте создать точку.
edit on 7/2/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple

I need a breakdown of this video... I thought I was coming here for a Eminem Debate

Haha! I thought it was a typo as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I used to love Eminem,
bought a few of his albums back in the day, now I wouldnt even download them for free.

He has gone totally of the deep end, he has basically forgotten about his fans and his music is now so self indulgent its basically masturbation.

Quite frankly I couldnt care less about his political views and even when I was a fan I would be concerned if I was on the same side of the political spectrum as him.

This is the same guy who sings/raps about killing people, raping women, publicly exposing himself, speaks about women in derogatory terms, beating up homosexuals etc etc etc but now the enlightened leftists will forgive all that because he hates Trump.

The hypocrisy of the OP and others like them never ceases to amaze

EDIT: OK so maybe I should watch vids that are linked before I comment hahahaha
I stand by what I said even if its not relevant
edit on 2/7/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I posted it the first time and really don't mind you reposting it.
so not sure why anyone else would. For those who don't know who Emin is,

www.theatlantic.com...

he's the one who supposedly was behind the trump tower meeting between trump jr and friends and the russian lawyer to discuss the "Russian Adoptions".

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Emin made this Video

What, all by himself...

Emin joined the family business, the Crocus Group, which was established by his father Aras Agalarov. The senior Agalarov is one of Russia’s richest men;

edit on 2-7-2018 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Like what? What does he know?

And what part of the video makes you think that?

You know what, I'm not gonna tell you how to make a thread. you've been around long enough.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I posted it the first time and really don't mind you reposting it.
so not sure why anyone else would. For those who don't know who Emin is,

www.theatlantic.com...

he's the one who supposedly was behind the trump tower meeting between trump jr and friends and the russian lawyer to discuss the "Russian Adoptions".

Ok, do You have any (more) useful information? What message, if any, do you think the video is sending? Are you thinking Emin learned something during his involvement with the tower meeting? And now he is sharing it with the world? Or maybe he was snubbed in some way and this is revenge?

Please enlighten us. I think Everyone here is just confused, nobody "minds" that it was posted again, but, well, just look at the pitiful excuse for an OP...

As for the video, I won't waste my time trying to guess at what I'm supposed to be looking for...
edit on 7/2/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

okay, I'll fill in a few more blanks for you...
Emin's father is a very rich russian oligarch, a close putin associate. Considering how putin treats those russian oligarchs when they tick him off and the fact that there's a planned meeting summit between putin and russia coming up..... gee I don't know, just can't believe that Emin would put out a video that is likely to irratate trump which might compromise that meeting. he and his father, just have too much to lose.
so, I am gonna just assume that putin knew this video was coming out and at least didn't object to it...
now, have you actually watched the video? because if the answer is no, then I am not gonna go much farther...it would be just a waste of time for me.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: 3n19m470

okay, I'll fill in a few more blanks for you...
Emin's father is a very rich russian oligarch, a close putin associate.
so, I am gonna just assume that putin knew this video was coming out and at least didn't object to it...Why compromise the planned summit between putin and russia coming up...
now, have you actually watched the video? because if the answer is no, then I am not gonna go much farther...

You have a good point, This could literally be a Russian TroLL video. -

edit on 2-7-2018 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

the question would be this a message being sent to trump that putin is getting tired of waiting for those sanctions to be gone and threatening to let loose the damaging info he has on trump... or is it more that they are just trying to get the left in the US more entrenched in the belief that there is something to the Trump/Russia story just trying to divide the country more.
whatever the motive might be, I don't think it's that far out that there is a motive behind the video.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Uh eminem has always been self indulgent.

Almost all his music is contraversal or about his thoughts on broken society. When he was younger it was poverty and drugs, and white trash mixed with black gangster culture.
He's older now and has met a lot of rich people his views are more political now since you know, he's got kids and can't snort four lines of coke and sip on purple drink in an hour anymore.

But yea this video isn't even em...
edit on 2-7-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

M & M knows nothing....never has.
He is just a clown that tries to rhyme words.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join