It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restaurant Manager Sacked After Refusing to Serve Customer in MAGA Hat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: IAMTAT

Two days later, manager is fired because of the incident.

Fired by the owner of the business?

If that's the case then I am all for it.

If the owner had kicked the maga hat wearing guy out I would be all for that as well.

Business owners should have more say in what happens in there business.

So if a thug is thrown out, you would be all for it?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Dehumanising anyone that opposes them. That is precisely what they are doing.

The very definition of fascism.

"Think how we think or we'll attack you"

Refuse to allow opposing voices to speak in public. Refuse to allow them to speak in schools. Shout them down.

The only reason it's hilarious is the fact that it's not working for them. Support base is PLUMMETING!!! on a daily basis. The MAGAing continues unabated, growing in support exponentially. Worldwide too, not just at home. Look at the deeds, look at the accomplishments. It's too undeniable for the people to stay blinded.

The autistic screeching that hasn't ended since the elections still continues to this day and it's getting worse. It's proven to be ther downfall. A never ending display of fascism is wearing thin with their own supporters, they are leaving for the opposition in droves! Maxine fricken nutjob screaming for Republican employees to be harassed wherever you find them. To a cheering crowd!!! Today's democrat party and their waning support base are the closest thing we've seen to Adolf Hitler's Nazi Party since the USA was founded.

The death throes of a no-platform party that's chaired by the inept, the incompetent, the corrupt and the clinically insane. Funny as hell really.

But a VERY close call nontheless. What if they weren't inept like they are. Or weren't so openly corrupt and incompetent?If this group of insane fascists were in charge of all aspects of this country, how do you think they would treat those members of public who support the imperfect, commonsense rule of law that Western Civilisation was built on?

There'd be death camps. Not a doubt in my mind. There'd be no prosecution for those who attacked and persecuted people who they deem as "a nazi" or "a trumpkin". The left is fascist. 100%. Don't vote for them.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Wearing a MAGA hat would only be a political statement to those who can read.

I imagine the illiterate Canuck sitting in the waiting area couldn't figure out why the manager was getting so angry at the man in the red baseball hat.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenkinswasher

Wearing a MAGA hat would only be a political statement to those who can read.

I imagine the illiterate Canuck sitting in the waiting area couldn't figure out why the manager was getting so angry at the man in the red baseball hat.

If you want to get into the difference in our educational systems I'm more than willing to show the lack in yours.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

That's probably just another Australian without didgeridoo.

I wouldn't talk to those illegal immigrants from prisoner island if I were you.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Two days later, manager is fired because of the incident.

Fired by the owner of the business?

If that's the case then I am all for it.

If the owner had kicked the maga hat wearing guy out I would be all for that as well.

Business owners should have more say in what happens in there business.

So if a thug is thrown out, you would be all for it?

If that's what the business owners want , yes.

I will always be on the side of more rights to business owners.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: DBCowboy

It used to be a cultural value that politics and religion stay out of the work place. Whatever happened to that?

Exactly. And that's the whole argument for the kneeling NFL players as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've been laying low ever since Trump entered the race. He had to be elected by stealth, and stealth is the mode we should remain in.

Let him do his job. Let him show us what he can do and, in doing so, expose the Left for the hypocrites they are and have always been.

Honestly, is there a Liberal out there who hasn't made an ass himself in proclaiming Trump is no good as President?

He's doing an amazing job, and all the Left can do is cry and lie.

I don't want to patronize a business that doesn't respect a man who, frankly, has shown us real competence in the WH.
edit on 7/1/2018 by Lurker1 because: PUNCTUATION.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Something happened at my workplace recently similar to this. I overheard a heated political argument between two coworkers. One who is openly gay and Asian, was railing against Trump to my other coworker, who is black and pro Trump. It was disturbing to be in the presence of such an argument, as I was trying to work. What I took away from it, is that we should keep our politics out of the workplace, it has no place being there, regardless of our viewpoints. So if you are a manager in a restaurant, while on duty you basically need to stuff it with regards to who you like or dislike. You aren't being paid to promote your ideology, you are being paid to serve customers. So in effect the restaurant was correct to fire this manager.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
You aren't being paid to promote your ideology, you are being paid to serve customers. So in effect the restaurant was correct to fire this manager.

Especially when you are the manager. The manager is suppose to control that kind of stuff not create it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

There'd be death camps. Not a doubt in my mind. There'd be no prosecution for those who attacked and persecuted people who they deem as "a nazi" or "a trumpkin". The left is fascist. 100%. Don't vote for them.

You have a hilariously vivid imagination. Just shows how much some Trump supporters don't actually understand any other view other than their own.

It's also ironic that your viewpoint is that supposedly the left "silences" others.. and yet the President himself is trying to silence any media that doesn't smooch his behind. Guess that doesn't count huh?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

For every story we hear about, I wonder how many we aren't hearing?

How many subtle acts of discrimination are going on that we never hear about?

How much food is being spit in MAGA wearing people's food?

Where else is this discrimination being done?

Quite honestly, I'm afraid to wear a MAGA hat because of the irrational nutjobs out there. Isn't that sad and telling of the intolerant left? There was a nutjob in my state that keyed cars and put peanut butter all over the cars at a political gathering of Republicans right after Trumps win.
edit on 1-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Read history much? Communists have killed more human beings than any other system of government, ever. Many on the left openly identify as communist these days, although to be fair I don't think the majority of them have a clue what that really means.

edit on 1-7-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He should not have been Fired IMO , A Good Slap in the Face would have Sufficed .........)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I would have fired the manager too. I do not care what party hat was involved, you do not discriminate because of politics if you own a restaurant open to the public.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The decision making of someone who does this would be too suspect to retain control of a business.

Its not an hourly....its management.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
In a RELATED STORY:

Chicago bar backs down after backlash to ban on "Make America Great Again" Trump hats

www.cbsnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join