It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annapolis Shooter Jarrod Ramos Lost a Defamation Case Appeal Against Journalists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So reading his pro se appeal, the factual history paints a picture of a very disturbed individual. You can read for yourself:

ARROD W. RAMOS v. ERIC THOMAS HARTLEY (pdf)

"If you're on Facebook, you've probably gotten a friend request or message from an old high school classmate you didn't quite remember.

For one woman, that experience turned into a yearlong nightmare.

Out of the blue, Jarrod Ramos wrote and thanked her for being the only person ever to say hello or be nice to him in school. "She didn't remember him, so he sent pictures. She Googled him, found a yearbook picture and realized they apparently did go to Arundel High
together."

More...

I'm glad there is this kind of definitive evidence that his problems go back several years. I'm already seeing the MSM spin this as having something to do with Trump supporters hating the media.

edit on 28-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yup.. Rob Cox is blaming Trump squarely for this. Says it is Trump's fault because he calls the media the enemy.

Yet, not a word out of Mr. Cox when Maxine Waters tells people to get violent and in the face of conservatives.

The double-standard and hypocrisy is so thick you need a chainsaw to cut it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

His beef with those journalists starts in 2011.

Obviously, he's been fighting them for some time.

Reading the case shows just how disturbed this guy was. He was a walking time bomb.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Reading the case shows just how disturbed this guy was. He was a walking time bomb.

and Trump lit the fuse with his never ending onslaught of the media and the suggestive call for violence during the campaign trail.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Talk about holding grudges.

Geesh.

📙

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Stop being so predictable. It's boring and lazy.

Did you even read the case?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'm already seeing the MSM spin this as having something to do with Trump supporters hating the media.

Yeah.

Sean Hannity Immediately Blames Maxine Waters for ‘Capital Gazette’ Shooting

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 6/28/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with how fast the police response was.

Amazing how fast they got there. TG.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Both sides are idiots.

It's like they WANT violence in the streets.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Calling the media liars, and fake news is calling for violence?

Since when?

I hope you don't own any weapons, sharp objects, or even sticks. Don't want you misinterpreting things and killing people.

Maxine Waters is outright calling for VIOLENCE against CONSERVATIVES, yet no condemnation there that I have seen.

edit on C18862800 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Both sides are idiots.

Civil war seems like a viable outcome at this point. At that point they could attempt a fundamental change to how things are.

That is an obtainable goal if you drive the constituents insane and make them fearful first.

Add in Flouride, and Statin drugs (lowers brain function) and many other drugs, and what do you get?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

His beef with those journalists starts in 2011.

Obviously, he's been fighting them for some time.

originally posted by: odzeandennz

and Trump lit the fuse with his never ending onslaught of the media and the suggestive call for violence during the campaign trail.

Timebombs don’t have fuses.

So there’s that.
edit on 1933x6719America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm already seeing the MSM spin this as having something to do with Trump supporters hating the media.

Yeah.

Sean Hannity Immediately Blames Maxine Waters for ‘Capital Gazette’ Shooting

www.thedailybeast.com...

One thing that almost always rings true is never to make statements till you have enough facts in.

Such is life in the instant Internet world.
Everyone knows it all.

The perpetrator sure seems disturbed.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

We are in a type of civil war. Early breakdown.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Both sides are idiots.

Civil war seems like a viable outcome at this point. At that point they could attempt a fundamental change to how things are.

Dude wow I didn't even read this far down before I posted above.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Well it wouldn't be because of this nutcase.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The guy's fuse was lit 7+ years ago from the looks of his Twitter feed. It's literally thousands of posts about nothing but venom against that news organization and the various legal issues he had with them. He doesn't even have anything about politics in his feed whatsoever. I saw one reference to Trump from a couple of years ago when Trump was talking about suing WaPo for a fraudulent article which the Maryland newspaper reprinted and the shooter Tweeted that he hoped the lawsuit included the local paper, too.

So far this seems to be one of those situations where I don't think lack of access to firearms would have even stopped him. He was going to kill people inside that building, either shooting, exploding, or whatever, because he's insane.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

We are in a type of civil war. Early breakdown.

Again, this doesn't seem to have anything to do with this shooting. Hell, it isn't even remotely a "fake news" situation. It's a guy who got in legal trouble for harassing a reporter at the paper, lost some court cases, tried to sue the paper, itself, lost, and then totally snapped.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What is sad here is even at that......given the wide open connection ect......is that the media are a bunch of desperate mouth pieces for "deep state" what ever you want to call them. They have endless criticism coming, are given to lie by spin ect. So even if..... they still suck. And Trump didn't take their virginity.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ok but look what we have in the row. Like the media isnt going to try spinning this into something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join