It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Video... Is this a message from Putin to Trump?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For those who don't know Emin Agalarov was claimed to have been the one setting up the trump tower meeting between the russian lawyer and friends and members of the trump family and companions-- to discuss "Russian Adoptions" according to Rob Goldstone. He is also the son of a trusted associate of Putin.

themoscowproject.org...

he is also a pop star in russia who just let loose a new song/video.

not sure if the video will show up so here is the link to the you tube page.

www.youtube.com...

I really don't think this video would be out there if Putin didn't approve since Putin and Russia don't seem to be kind to those who go against Putin. Which really makes me think this is more of a message to Trump and maybe his meeting with Putin ain't gonna go down too well...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I like the song .. easy listening .. and not sure about it being a message to president trump but it’s funny 😁
edit on 28-6-2018 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39
ya, it kind of sticks in your head, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yea I’m sat in my garden and relaxing an it’s a nice song to chill to

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is like manna from heaven for all the TDS people.

Pretty funny a Russian star has to sing in English.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

it's not the first song he put out in english..

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

They aren't bad for that Euro Dance Club sound. I've heard far worse from people whom English is supposedly their Native tongue.
edit on 28-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

lol... american english is constantly evolving... with each person capable of creating new words and new rules whenever they chose. would you like some confefe??

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Have to admit, I don't hate his songs... nor his choice in ladies seen in the videos...
He definitely has something for trump. How much earlier was the second video, posted in this thread, produced than the first? Trump personally participated in the second video, and the original video sure seems to hint at Trump not following through on previous promises, references the spy/collusion rumor mill, etc.

Not sure these mean anything, but I do find them interesting none the less.

~Winter

Ps. I agree that it's likely Putin had knowledge of the videos before they were released. From what I remember this artist, his father, and Putin are in pretty tight.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Since it's well-documented that the Russian interference wasn't aimed at the vote but to sow discord among the American people and the political system and, further, seeing how Emin and his producers know a good marketing ploy for his moderate talent when they see one, ahem, pretty much makes anyone who believes this is an actual hint at kompromat on Trump most probably is both a sucker and an unwitting Russian stooge for the interference operation.

It was kind of funny, though, and easy enough listening and kudos to the creative team and their government handlers for a brilliant piece of pop culture marketing and psy-op but boos (and hisses!) to all you pawns of Putin that will fall for it. You know who you are.

edit on 28-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain
the second video I posted was uploaded to you tube in 2013, or at least that's the date given.
the first one was put out recently... first mentions of it I saw was a few days ago.

there's a whole caste of characters in the first video I posted... even hillary. so while I do believe that that's trump in the second one, think the first one is filled with look alikes or some really good video editing.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

you know what happens to rich oligarchs when they tick putin off? they're not rich anymore soon after, if they are even alive. and, Emin is the son of one of those rich oligarchs, don't think he would had put this out unless he at least got permission to do it from putin. I mean, it is kind of interfering with the diplomatic agenda isn't it?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I see what you're saying but Trump will let it roll off his back because it ain't nuthin' (He is a Teflon Don lol) and I think Putin is a realist in many ways and terrorism is taking up too much of everyones time. money, and patience.

JFK and Krushchev had to both get around their warmongering deep state advisors and setup a backchannel that ended the missile crisis.

A little diplomacy and cooperation can go a long ways. Looking forward to the summit.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Could be if I had a wild , out of control imagination

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
They must get sweaty reading all these juicy gossip articles about their honeymoon.

I'm sure it'll actually be quite cool. I hope it will be cool. Wouldn't want it to be... uncool. Or anything...

new topics

top topics

join