It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police arrest Pa. man in connection with mysterious explosions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

A man was taken in custody in connection with mysterious explosions that have rocked Bucks County in the last few months.

CBS Philly reports the arrest was made as multiple locations were investigated throughout an area in the county Thursday morning.

Officers were initially dispatched to a residence in the 2400 block of North Old Bethlehem Pike in Milford Township early Thursday morning, but then raided a second location on Spinnerstown Road, The Morning Call Reports.

Police arrest Pa. man in connection with mysterious explosions

This one is real close to home. This part of the country is full of criminal activity and other organized crime elements that are pervasive in many of our institutions. The majority of the population is aware of this.

To me this comes as no surprise as society has been in massive decline and IMO and many of you no longer think along this lines but it has a lot to do with the decline in solar activity and astrological alignments happening.

Back to your normal reality. Society has been culturally declining the last decade in such a way that the majority of us can barely keep up with the change.

Expect to see this more and to continue to see the degradation of society until we have had enough and change the way we interact with one another economically and socially.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Fairly certain this nut job is a dem and may have been planning baseball field part 2.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

To me this comes as no surprise as society has been in massive decline and IMO and many of you no longer think along this lines but it has a lot to do with the decline in solar activity and astrological alignments happening.

Did you type that with a straight face???? Sorry, but the decline has more to do with the social conditioning that every one deserves a trophy, children not being disciplined, drugs, the MSM, and many other issues....

At least they caught the guy.

edit on 28-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

I don't care what he was it makes no difference he's a nutjob

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

yeah I get it's over your head there's probably 3 members left that even know what I'm talking about, head back in sand

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: seeker1963

yeah I get it's over your head there's probably 3 members left that even know what I'm talking about, head back in sand

So you blame things you have no proof of causing it, while ignoring the social conditioning which got us to this point?

Got it!

It was good you posted they got the guy, but your explanation as to why the guy lost it was..............far out man?
edit on 28-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If he was using tannanite, that could be legal. I would need more information to judge this event.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If he was using tannanite, that could be legal. I would need more information to judge this event.

Do you mean tannerite?

Or that he's ice fishing in Tanana, AK?

just having some fun; my typage contains many errors--due to astrological misalignments.... and the decline and fall of western snivel-ization

edit on 28-6-2018 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am glad they got him. Now lets all argue over what his politics may have been for thirty pages, before we forget about the whole thing, just before the next thing happens. At which point we may use this situation to demonize a whole subset of people for reasons.

edit on 28-6-2018 by karmicecstasy because: I owed the devil a dollor fifty or one forum post. I chose correctly.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Some Feds aren't any too happy with Tannerite. I read a while back where some farmer had some extra, so he put it all into an old derelict dump truck and shot into it. That Kaboom SCRAMMED a nearby nuclear power plant. He went to court, got off, but can't detonate more that a little Tannerite at a time. Enough of this c#$%p will definitely get their attention.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Is the collapse of society as a result of deliberate programming and indoctrination over generations, conducted by the powerful against the powerless, so utterly impossible for you to believe, THAT YOU HAVE TO BRING ASTROLOGY INTO THE EQUATION? What the HELL are you thinking? What does your brain have to be up to, to make deflecting from the real causes of the madness that engulf the world these days, so easy that you have to resort to astrological thinking in order to ignore the real threat?

Seriously, spill your wisdom upon me.

Because from where I sit, deliberately forcing the workers into poverty, while allowing one percent of the population to own forty percent of the wealth, while the bottom twenty sit on the poverty line despite working their heads off to be there, is a FAR bigger driver than what the hell ever is going on with the sun, or the alignment of the planets, or the alignment of the Solar System with any number of its cousins out there in the Milky Way.

Its GREED and megalomania on the part of the powerful few, that causes this kind of dangerous slump, not the procession of this planet, or the arrival of a comet, or any other bloody stupid thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh don't be silly everybody knows planet X will be here any day now, we can't see it but it's force is so great it's causing everyone to lose the plot .

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

HAHA!

It had to be done, and I bear you grudge in bringing it up for comedic purposes.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Couldn't he of atleast waiting until new years?

I don't mean for terrorism. But what would I know about that. Or anyone here for that matter.
edit on 29-6-2018 by LeConspiraturdo because: ERROR

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

That last post should have read:

It had to be done and I bear you no grudge in bringing it up for comedic purposes.

I had an edit failure there, my sincerest apologies to hopenotfeariswhatweneed!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I've been all over PA and can testify much of it is in decline.
Like a state that time left behind (along with all the jobs and sunshine).
Rednecks are considered Southerners generally but I met more rednecks in PA than anywhere.
Not too surprised people there blow up stuff for fun.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yup. I tell me friends in other states that there should be signs posted entering the states saying, "You are now entering 1985"

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Unsuccessful Meth labs perchance?

After all they go boom!
edit on 1-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join