It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Shooting: Inconsistencies and Coincidences: Unanswered Questions and Irreconcilable Facts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

I think this video is the bar.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A flabby 64-year-old senior citizen accountant with a gambling problem managed to expertly lay down highly effective fields of fire.
Firing off thousands of rounds well outside their effective range.
Set up a James Bond spy camera in the hotel hallway to monitor police in an attempt to defend himself against the inevitable police assault, then he just changed his mind and shot himself the moment the cops showed up all for no apparent reason.

This same guy who meticulously planned the hotel room, the rifles hidden in the luggage, the huge collection of 100-round magazines, the window smashing routine, the concert calendar dates, the lugging of ammunition to his room.

So wait, millionaire gambling man just got tired of living in a $400,000 home,wants to run a suicide mission, set up spy cameras in the hallway, shoot a bunch of innocent people he’s never met and then shoot himself in the head while going down in history.........but something doesn’t add up here..

Or maybe I’m just so stupid that I can’t quite understand CNN

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

This is LYHOP PSYOP, let it happen at the very least.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Interesting:

EXC LUSIVE AUDIO: Stephen Paddock’s Three Female Room Guests Partially IDed; LVMPD Tries to Disguise Radio Traffic

Only first names are given for the women: Joann, Katie, and Laura. And that's about it for them.

Something curious is that Paddock was originally called in as "E-A-D-D-O-C-K."

And then this:

On Tuesday, July 3rd, the LVMPD scheduled document issue consisted of 3 body camera videos and 34 audio files. When first listening to the audio, you would assume that it is 911 call recordings, as it is chronicled with a constant time and date stamp interruption that matches the time and date stamp logs from all 911 audio recently released. It is also recorded in a call list of 39 recordings.

However, both this audio and the files from the previous week’s release are recorded radio traffic with the 911 dispatcher’s time and date stamp interrupting the broadcast continuously. This week’s release included over 19 hours total of radio traffic with the continuous recording of the time and date stamp occurring on average approximately every 10 seconds or so.

This constant interruption proves to be a challenge while trying to listen to this radio traffic, and it is not plausible that this would be how it would be logged or recorded internally with the LVMPD, or with the contracted service that hosts the audio files.

I didn't listen, but there is audio at the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join