It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Cloud (UK) Photo ENHANCED (June 2018)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

wmd I'll just re-post my last post for you:

If you're referring to the troll-factory "disagreeing" about how the original photos were color-manipulated: That doesn't count as a disagreement.

The color-manipulation is not only obvious, it's also easy to replicate, with easy and free software.

The original photos are available to download from MUFON, and there's any number of free photo-editing programs to download.

All anyone has to do, to validate how the images were color-manipulated, is simply to repeat the process yourselves. You would get the SAME EXACT IMAGE if you increased the light and dark colors enough.

There's also no disagreement possible about what the term "contrast" means re: photo-editing, AFTER THE DEFINITION WAS POSTED, and link posted to the photography website that has that definition.

And no one proved anyone wrong about anything, what are you even talking about lol.

Do you think someone proved that I was wrong how the photos were color-manipulated? Because that didn't happen.

I've been saying the same exact description of how the photos' colors were manipulated, only, and that stands as fact, regardless all the banter.

I consider the group of you as trolls because you all seem like genuine trolls. I can't even take you guys seriously if I tried.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join