It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannabis Day 2018.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: wantsome

Yet, golly gee, in states where it's been legalized we haven't fallen into the ocean. As a matter of fact, everything is getting better. But you still go on with this tired argument about the evils of pot while in places like here where it's legal everything is getting better, less arrests for non-violent offender of a stupid law etc.

I'll never understand your hatred of people who imbibe of cannabis. People like you cannot get over the stigma and propaganda you have been taught and your hatred of a person like myself is rather amazing.

Exactly! Do not see him moaning about the deaths and agony caused by drink and smoking, both which are legal. Both if the government's says it's ok, then it's ok.

Too many brainwashed and conditioned people!

Cannibis should have been legal a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

The outrage over cannabis(not that made up word marijuana) has gotten so over the top is now at epic proportions and I seriously am tired of this demonisation. I am well liked amongst peoples, do not cause problems, am a well functioning adult and yet people want to think I am the devil because I smoke pot.

Crikey, the poster I was responding to doesn't have a clue. He should witness the meth epidemic going on in my neighborhood. So many houses taken over, the craziness that ensues, the utter contempt for civility and yet pot smokers are the biggest group of people that are ailing the world.

Dare I say he's ........no I won't say the word but that's what he is.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: Jay-morris

The outrage over cannabis(not that made up word marijuana) has gotten so over the top is now at epic proportions and I seriously am tired of this demonisation. I am well liked amongst peoples, do not cause problems, am a well functioning adult and yet people want to think I am the devil because I smoke pot.

Crikey, the poster I was responding to doesn't have a clue. He should witness the meth epidemic going on in my neighborhood. So many houses taken over, the craziness that ensues, the utter contempt for civility and yet pot smokers are the biggest group of people that are ailing the world.

Dare I say he's ........no I won't say the word but that's what he is.

Cannabis has huge benafits, so much in fact that if it was made legal everywhere, then a lot of major companies will be hugely effected by it, pharmaceuticals, oil companies, logging companies etc. A lot of powerful people there.

How people can say that this should be ilegal, when normal smoking and alcohol kill millions of people every year is beyond me!

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join