It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burned & Decapitated Animal Carcass Left On DHS Employee's Porch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Kharron

You are citing random people on ATS, I am talking about elected political representatives from the left calling for people to confront and be violent towards conservatives, or celebrities on the left calling for children to be locked in cages with pedophiles. It is so funny that the liberals who are supposed to be the ones against bullying are now advocating bullying. Also I find it hilarious the liberals are basically pro segregation again, when you see stories of liberals on college campuses calling for" people of color" only areas and no white people zones, or now liberals are calling for people to not be allowed in a restaurant for their political beliefs. That is a slippery slope.

I wish I could freely say what I think about Maxine but it would break the terms and regulations of this site. However, she did not send this dead animal, a random person did. The same as the random people on this site asked for violence because someone else riled them up.

Politicians do their jobs very well, and they agitate people on both sides. And people on both sides commit acts of violence.
edit on 25-6-2018 by Kharron because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So what you are telling us is that you voted for and attempted to put a murderer in office? Didn't work. The progressive violence wont work either.

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: toysforadults

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

definition of terrorism from Google

Gotcha. So during the campaign...

When Trump said, about a protester, "Maybe he shoulda been roughed up"

When Trump said, about a civilian, "I'd like to punch him in the face"

When Trump said, about a civilian, "When you see someone about to throw a tomato knock the crap outta them. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees"

When Trump said, about a protester, "You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this, they'd be carried out on a stretcher"

When Trump said, about a protestor, "Try not to hurt him... if you do I'll defend you in court"

When Trump said, about a protestor, "In the good ole days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very very rough. And when they protested once, they would not do it again so easily"

What was that about intimidation and terrorism again?
What was that about blaming the left for this escalation?
This approach was the hallmark of how this presidency began. The right legitimized this entire approach in supporting this man.
I am not a fan of violence, but no one said the left would be tolerant of intolerance.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Defending the liberals,very evident your Democrats are the NWO,they are causing riots,injustices,destruction,when do you hear of conservatives doing such?,maybe in your liberal news rags,wise up your acting like a pod eater

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Didn't a bunch of right wing guys run a girl over with a car and kill her?

Is that poor animals death more important than that humans?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thats the extreme of the country that is belligerently against immigration law enforcement. They didnt vote for our president.

No worries. Keep making extremists. Rational people will just shut up more I guess. No one listens anyways.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Yep, looks like we're gonna have us a civil war. Both sides are pushing hard for violence.

Time to find somewhere safe to send the kids off to.
Nope. Leftist.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Here's a post that is still current on ats that shows trumpsters terrorizing working citizens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is coming from both sides. Open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Hmmm... first blood went to the Right, I think you will find. The vehicular killing of that young woman in Charlottesville, the firing of pistols into crowds of counter protesters in the same region, the beating of Deadre Harris.

In fact, there have been no instances that I can find with a quick search, of far right supporters being murdered by anti-fascist demonstrators, or offed by underground members of a resistance movement.

All that being said, I would sincerely hope that the animal whose carcass was used in this fashion, did not suffer before its head was removed and its body set afire. There does need to be some sort of resistance to the current state of affairs, but bringing innocent animals into the mix, and hurting or killing them purely to make statements, does not seem like the sort of means that justify an end, and invalidates the ends that people are seeking in the doing of it. Lets hope the animal did not suffer.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I saw no photograph of a burned, decapitated animal. Yes, DHS employees are being publicly shamed. Shaming is an old American custom, protected by the First Amendment. My hunch is that rumors and fabrications are being introduced to ratchet up the polarization. Peaceful protests are being depicted as violent mobs, and "death threats" are being made under false flags. Remember the anonymous rioters who appeared around the time of the inauguration who then promptly disappeared, never to be seen (in this country) again? It allowed the "Right" to portray all the protesters, literally millions of whom were peaceful, as terrorists. That's what is happening here.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This sounds like something MS13 would do.

🎃

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: toysforadults

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

definition of terrorism from Google

Gotcha. So during the campaign...

When Trump said, about a protester, "Maybe he shoulda been roughed up"

When Trump said, about a civilian, "I'd like to punch him in the face"

When Trump said, about a civilian, "When you see someone about to throw a tomato knock the crap outta them. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees"

When Trump said, about a protester, "You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this, they'd be carried out on a stretcher"

When Trump said, about a protestor, "Try not to hurt him... if you do I'll defend you in court"

When Trump said, about a protestor, "In the good ole days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very very rough. And when they protested once, they would not do it again so easily"

What was that about intimidation and terrorism again?
What was that about blaming the left for this escalation?
This approach was the hallmark of how this presidency began. The right legitimized this entire approach in supporting this man.
I am not a fan of violence, but no one said the left would be tolerant of intolerance.
This sounds like he was telling people not to be afraid to defend themselves from the protesters who were becoming violent and screaming and throwing things at attendees.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those drone deliveries are iffy.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No one is pushing for violence (are you) and there's not going to be any war. Trump is not a permanent fixture. One day (soon I hope) he will be gone and forgotten except when they mention how horrible a president he was and you know that's what the history books are gonna say unless he writes one lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The army of the liar have their marching orders.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

No it doesn't sound like he's telling them to defend themselves. He is telling them commit violence. It's acceptable like in the good old days.
Trump needs a flipping quickening. Bring him into the twenty first century where blacks aren't slaves and women aren't chattel and coal isn't a viable energy source. The man is bass ackwards in his archaic old fashioned thinking.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Defending the liberals,very evident your Democrats are the NWO,they are causing riots,injustices,destruction,when do you hear of conservatives doing such?,maybe in your liberal news rags,wise up your acting like a pod eater

I'm not a liberal, nor a democrat, oldtimer; although I don't blame you for assuming -- most people these days assume that if someone disagrees with them they must be part of the evil camp, 180 degrees from them.

I have not had a party for a couple of decades now, because there isn't one worth joining.

I simply despise lies, deceit, human rights abuses and war profiteering.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one is pushing for violence (are you) and there's not going to be any war. Trump is not a permanent fixture. One day (soon I hope) he will be gone and forgotten except when they mention how horrible a president he was and you know that's what the history books are gonna say unless he writes one lol.

soon as in 6 years??

Can you make it that long without losing it yourself?

Serious Question.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Woodcarver

No it doesn't sound like he's telling them to defend themselves. He is telling them commit violence. It's acceptable like in the good old days.
Trump needs a flipping quickening. Bring him into the twenty first century where blacks aren't slaves and women aren't chattel and coal isn't a viable energy source. The man is bass ackwards in his archaic old fashioned thinking.

Can you show me where Trump Advocated for having slavery?
Can you show me where Trump specifically called for violence for physical resistance?

What exactly do you mean by flipping? Are you advocating violence against a sitting President?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

who didnt see this coming a mile away......

The burnt decapitated animal.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

i'm with the 22nd PETAirborne division

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join