It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burned & Decapitated Animal Carcass Left On DHS Employee's Porch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yeah, maybe this is why Schumer and Pelosi are backing away from Maxine and the far leftest. Appears DHS / ICE employees are being threatened. I guess it didn't help that they were doxxed from their Linkedin data last week.

wtop.com...

The department determined that there was a “heightened threat against DHS employees” in response to recent government actions surrounding immigration, according to a letter sent to employees over the weekend.

“This assessment is based on specific and credible threats that have been levied against certain DHS employees and a sharp increase in the overall number of general threats against DHS employees,” Claire Grady, acting deputy secretary of Homeland Security, wrote to employees on Saturday.

Around two dozen threat reports were issued in the past few days, primarily against Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, according to the same official. Each of these reports is generally related to a specific online threat. All employees are personally contacted by DHS security if they are the target of a violent threat, the official said.

In one example, a senior DHS official living in the Washington. D.C. area found a burnt and decapitated animal on his front porch, according to an official with knowledge of the incident.

The uptick in threats comes amid multiple protests directed at ICE and Customs and Border Protection officers, as well as the DHS secretary. It’s unclear exactly how much the threats have increased.

“People can disagree on policy,” ICE spokeswoman Liz Johnson said in a statement to ABC News, “but it is unconscionable to target our employees and advocate violence against federal law enforcement officers.”

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
THATS what happened to the burned decapitated animal I ordered from Amazon last week.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yep, looks like we're gonna have us a civil war. Both sides are pushing hard for violence.

Time to find somewhere safe to send the kids off to.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

who didnt see this coming a mile away......

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We'll be seeing more and more of these "incidents" as time goes on.

Not good.

💮💮

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

really? both sides? sounds like only one side is to me... the left

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If the person wanted to be locked up, most likely under Patriot Act law, this should do it. Good luck with what ever rights the person thinks he has.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

really? both sides? sounds like only one side is to me... the left

You may have missed the calls for killing immigrants, or even on this very website threads about putting up sniper towers to kill people. Just this very morning you may have missed some great posts that got removed, calling people wetbacks and others calling for protesters to be run over by vehicles. And how quickly those posts were agreed with until they were removed.

Pointing fingers from one side to another isn't going to help anyone here.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thats murder!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Who the hell is calling for immigrants to be killed on the right?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

They were Calling for ILLEGALS to be shot at the border not immigrants

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Who the hell is calling for immigrants to be killed on the right?

Not just immigrants, American protesters too.

I don't remember everyone's names who posts, I'm sorry norhoc, and I couldn't call them out if I wrote it down as per site rules. The posts did get taken down but people agreed with it until then.

This is terrible, regardless of who does it. And getting angry at just one side tends to narrow one's vision. Getting angry, period, does that. We should really stop pointing fingers, agree that both sides let it get to this point, shake hands and then work on how to reverse the damage.

Not just both sides, but everyone else is at fault too. Those who take no sides and those right in the middle. We all let it get this far, myself included. I'm not proud of it but I don't want to see it escalate any more.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This IS the Progressive Liberal plan on how to take over the US.
Insurrection .Terrorist attacks from within . Civil War .
They have no other method as there are too many Conservative Republicans and Democrats.

Why in Hades does anyone feel I left that crap movement behind years ago....?
It turned violent and evil.

edit on 6/25/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

definition of terrorism from Google

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Gotcha. So during the campaign...

When Trump said, about a protester, "Maybe he shoulda been roughed up"

When Trump said, about a civilian, "I'd like to punch him in the face"

When Trump said, about a civilian, "When you see someone about to throw a tomato knock the crap outta them. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees"

When Trump said, about a protester, "You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this, they'd be carried out on a stretcher"

When Trump said, about a protestor, "Try not to hurt him... if you do I'll defend you in court"

When Trump said, about a protestor, "In the good ole days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very very rough. And when they protested once, they would not do it again so easily"

What was that about intimidation and terrorism again?
What was that about blaming the left for this escalation?
This approach was the hallmark of how this presidency began. The right legitimized this entire approach in supporting this man.
I am not a fan of violence, but no one said the left would be tolerant of intolerance.
edit on 25-6-2018 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: toysforadults

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun

Gotcha. So during the campaign...

When Trump said, about a protester, "Maybe he shoulda been roughed up"

When Trump said, about a civilian, "I'd like to punch him in the face"

When Trump said, about a civilian, "When you see someone about to throw a tomato knock the crap outta them. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees"

When Trump said, about a protester, "You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this, they'd be carried out on a stretcher"

When Trump said, about a protestor, "Try not to hurt him... if you do I'll defend you in court"

When Trump said, about a protestor, "In the good ole days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very very rough. And when they protested once, they would not do it again so easily"

What was that about intimidation and terrorism again?
What was that about blaming the left for this escalation?
This approach was the hallmark of how this presidency began. The right legitimized this entire approach in supporting this man.
I am not a fan of violence, but no one said the left would be tolerant of intolerance.

yes, because all of those comments totally justify beheading an animal, burning it, and throwing it on someones porch, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Does this mean there will be a war between the resistance and animal rights activists?

I can't keep up.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Where did they get the animal? What was the animal?

Sick and disgusting, people are losing it. Killing animals now, ffs....I'm beginning to hate a lot of humans....

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You are citing random people on ATS, I am talking about elected political representatives from the left calling for people to confront and be violent towards conservatives, or celebrities on the left calling for children to be locked in cages with pedophiles. It is so funny that the liberals who are supposed to be the ones against bullying are now advocating bullying. Also I find it hilarious the liberals are basically pro segregation again, when you see stories of liberals on college campuses calling for" people of color" only areas and no white people zones, or now liberals are calling for people to not be allowed in a restaurant for their political beliefs. That is a slippery slope.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
So what you’re saying is the Founding Fathers were terrorists. Do you think before you speak?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join