It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says tarmac meeting with Lynch a week before wife's FBI interview was innocent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Who knows what they spoke about, but all indications point to it not being innocent and innocuous

What points to that besides rumor? What at all indicates it was not innocent? What do you have?
I'm laughing at you again. Because there's nothing to support your beliefs. Nothing at all but you want it.
Lol too funny.
edit on 6252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

#6 He went in for a quickie for old times sake.

Why else keep everyone off the plane?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm out. You guys are as lost as ever. Have fun.
Tickle em underneath. I hear that's enjoyable.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Extremist media does what they're paid to do. If your claim is that either set of extremists spun reporting on the meeting differently, I have no issue.

However, it wasn't hidden, it was obvious that the optics were terrible, so if it was a secret conspiracy of any level, the media did not assist in keeping it hidden.

Think about how these people look at the world, the Clinton's especially. Are you saying that he didn't realize there were a host of eyes and ears and mouths that couldn't be controlled. Further, these folks always provide for plausible deniability.

Nah. It was either an innocent get together or there is a deeper reason than simple collusion. In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

#6 He went in for a quickie for old times sake.

Why else keep everyone off the plane?

Also more probable than simple stupidity.

Eww.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well you can remember that lie because he didn't lie every time he opens his mouth.
For sure trump wont have his "I didn't have sex" or "You can keep your doctor" because there are so many lies every week that none will stand out as special. He will go down as the most untrustworthy person to ever hold that office. Much less brought down Nixon.
I wish I could make my keyboard type out the musical notes for TAPS. Because his days are numbered.

What would that number be exactly? Those of you advocating the overthrow of the US Presidential election system because your Queen Bee HRC got her ass handed to her on a silver platter have been spouting “his days are numbered” since Jan 20, 2017. Which, technically, is a verbalized threat...but I’m sure you knew that.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: mkultra11

Who knows what they spoke about, but all indications point to it not being innocent and innocuous

What points to that besides rumor? What at all indicates it was not innocent? What do you have?
I'm laughing at you again. Because there's nothing to support your beliefs. Nothing at all but you want it.
Lol too funny.

People have listed all the reasons why any normal person would believe that it wasn't a run of the mill catch up about grand kids. From the FBI having to be sued to release the documents, which showed how concerned they were with the whistle blower of the meeting and also how they tried to hide the meeting from the public. Also, Appendix 2 in the IG report was completely redacted and it's been reported that it's regarding Lynch. So, let's wait and see. Then when that info comes out, then you'll come along and say it's nothing again. You are just one of the willing and compliant, exactly the type of person they like. Nothing to see here, move it along. And you do. You are a joke. Face it. To think, that I actually care what you think and the notion that I'd actually take the biggest democrat shill here seriously. That's laughable. I actually don't even know why I'm responding to you and offer no valuable discussion or discourse. You have no interest for truth and are cheerleader for government corruption (as long as it's your side doing it).

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Classic

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Where could all the secret documentation on the tarmac meeting you guys talk about come from lol ???

This is fun this morning.
Let's wish upon a star to change reality.
All together now you know the words...
Star light star bright...first star I see tonignt...
ok, so you're starting to become a wierdo.

I asked about the lip reader, nothing else and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So, the usual poke and run with tail tucked between? Got it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Koolaid is a child's drink if I recall correctly isn't it?
What does a sugary child's drink have to do with me?
You keep talking about that like it means something.
Are you opening a stand in front of your parents house? I can probably send you a dollar to buy supplies. If your parents wont .

Hit a nerve there, huh?
You can't defend the indefensible, so you come up with insults.
About what I expected.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Standard procedure for Libs is to run when they are confronted with real, hard facts.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Case and point, hypocrisy abundant. TRUMP TOWER MEETING! We were lied to about that, BIGLY. trump knew about it, and said he did not. trump also dictated the letter for his son, and lied about that. How do you people, just look the other way????

If that were HILLARY CLINTON, instead of trump jr, you people would NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT. Just like you didn't shut up about Obamas birth certificate. Which was a dead horse, for YEARS, yet thread after thread. Those threads should have been in the LOL, bin, yet they were not!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes they do. Hourly these days right?

It's under every breath.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Case and point, hypocrisy abundant. TRUMP TOWER MEETING! We were lied to about that, BIGLY. trump knew about it, and said he did not. trump also dictated the letter for his son, and lied about that. How do you people, just look the other way????

If that were HILLARY CLINTON, instead of trump jr, you people would NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT. Just like you didn't shut up about Obamas birth certificate. Which was a dead horse, for YEARS, yet thread after thread. Those threads should have been in the LOL, bin, yet they were not!

Nice try but you failed miserably again.
The so called “Trump tower meeting” wasn’t about obstructing a criminal investigation.
That is exactly what the “Tarmac meeting” was.
You can believe that Billy and Lynch talked about the grandkids all you want but all that does is make you Libs look real dumb.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I'm sorry what investigation was the Trump tower meeting designed to interfere with?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Extremist media

CNN, MSNBC ... that's who I heard, I would call them extremist, not sure if you would. It's been a while, but I remember them talking about 'appearance of impropriety' and pushing the angle it looked bad even though it was really benign and they should have known better than to do it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A great part from the IG Report....😃

I don’t want her to think I’m afraid to shake hands with her
because she’s the Attorney General.

Pages 202-203 (pdf p.231-232)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You heard the man: He didnt know she was there He didnt have a meeting He didnt meet her. They just shook hands.

That tis the Gospel, cretin.

Now get with the programming and go make some "beef melt" to throw at Trump's limo next week. Gahl!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Before you slam me ask yourself
Hi waabbit . Yes we should always ask ourselves before slamming anyone ,but in special cases we seldom do . I know I know its a bit silly of us but sometimes we can play silly also

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join