It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says tarmac meeting with Lynch a week before wife's FBI interview was innocent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Oooooo

You got me bad...
Lol

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Clinton and Lynch are smart enough to know that the optics on this meeting would be terrible. I still dont' understand why they did it.

We shall see if there is any evidence of wrongdoing however in upcoming reports on investigations.

If they conspired against the government and against the rule-of-law, punish them.

If they didn't, let it go.
edit on 25-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Where could all the secret documentation on the tarmac meeting you guys talk about come from lol ???

This is fun this morning.
Let's wish upon a star to change reality.
All together now you know the words...
Star light star bright...first star I see tonignt...

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I went to where I knew she would be and had a chance random encounter. Sounds reasonable.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I see you took her advice

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When the stakes are high sometimes it requires a small risk to ensure things go your way. They knew the media would back them up about it being innocuous, which they did.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

When the stakes are high sometimes it requires a small risk to ensure things go your way. They knew the media would back them up about it being innocuous, which they did.

That's possible. It just seems out of character for Bill Clinton particularly.

Say what you like about him, he's a savvy politician, which means he's a lying, psychotic piece of crap ... but he's not stupid.

Here's a conspiratorial idea ... what if Bill and Loretta were part of a plot to keep Hillary out of the WH?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

Did I?

Yes.

Because as far as I can see

You couldn't see a train coming at your direction.

nobody is prosecuting her for anything

Wrong again.

Federal Court Issues Summons to George Soros, John Podesta, Frank Giustra,David Brock, Hillary Clinton and others for Racketeering and Corruption

I have actual reality on my side.

LMAOOOOO, I really laughed at this.

What do you have besides your misplaced indignation?

Says the woman asking "whatabout mr trump" on every single thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I would not say out of character, he is very willing to lie, hide things, and do shady dealings for political gain. He is also willing to take risks and has been caught taken them. This was for the Presidency of the USA, and the risk is very minimal since he knew the media would cover for him and no one would ever know for sure what they discussed so his silver tongue would be able to talk his way out if it came to it.

I find it unlikely, but your conspiracy could be right! Either way the idea this meeting was benign with so much at risk .. as you say, he is a savvy politician and very devious, he would never risk so much for a mere hello and conversation about kids.
edit on 25-6-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Who knows what they spoke about, but all indications point to it not being innocent and innocuous. First the secrecy which a local news reporter leaked, I believe. Second, the FBI and DOJ corresponded on how they handle the narrative of the meeting being that it was publicly exposed. So, any reasonable person would be suspicious. To speculate, they probably discussed the investigation and Bill probably promised a political favor (Supreme Court?) to let off Hillary so she can get elected.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Aye to be a fly on the wall in a private jet that day, even you would like to know what was actually said and discussed. Of course we will never know but the way it was set up was pretty promiscuous, wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely the stupidest thing he could ever have done. I agree completely. I wanted to choke him myself. I bet his wife did too.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

And you blindly believe the opposite. How is that different Chumley?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It's only stupid if you believe it was an innocent meeting. So you think Bill is an incredibly stupid person?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Nor do i. Sometimes I think he didn't want his wife to be elected. He needed somebody at home to make his baloney sandwiches for lunch.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

This is fun this morning.
Let's wish upon a star to change reality.
All together now you know the words...
Star light star bright...first star I see tonignt...

The irony of that statement coming from you, is outrageous.
You have wished upon every star in the galaxy to change the reality about Trump.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Koolaid is a child's drink if I recall correctly isn't it?

What does a sugary child's drink have to do with me?

You keep talking about that like it means something.

Are you opening a stand in front of your parents house?
I can probably send you a dollar to buy supplies. If your parents wont .

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah, sure he is. They could have met in any number of secure locations where there would have been extremely little chance of the public becoming aware of the meeting ... which is not what they did.

Yeah, he was a pretty typical alpha male. Calculated risks sure. This just doesn't fit the Clinton MO, "leave no trace."

But the media didn't cover for him ... they blew it wide open.

Just as a possibility: Lynch was actually a willing stooge to cast doubt on the Clinton Investigation. "Call it a matter," failure to recuse, etc. Comey, while he claimed to be "working to preserve the image of the FBI" took just about every non-typical FBI step he could have, including an unheard of public castigation of someone that wasn't going to be prosecuted. Bill Clinton while publicly supporting Hillary was actually working behind the scene to torpedo her chances because, think about it, does he strike you as the type to want two President Clintons?

"Ah ah ah, Ah'm sorry Hillary ... Ah just didn't think about how it would look honey ... you know I don't think things through, heheh."

For people who are supposedly in a conspiracy to help HIllary Clinton, these folks sure as heck did everything wrong thing possible ... that could be our first clue.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Nor do i. Sometimes I think he didn't want his wife to be elected. He needed somebody at home to make his baloney sandwiches for lunch.

I try to remember that these people are not like the rest of us. Regardless of whatever "characters" they play in public, they are ruthless psychopaths in reality.

Remember this?

(Apologies for the "Masonic" BS)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

But the media didn't cover for him ... they blew it wide open.

What media did you watch? All I saw was them call it a chance encounter and back the Clinton story. They said it was inappropriate, but none of them that I saw said anything damning and try to find out what really happened.

The only reason we know about the meeting was someone tipped off a local reporter. That is why this was the perfect location, it WAS secure, no one knew they would be there, and if it was discovered they had a ready made story of why.

There IS no story to tell to explain how it happened if they are found in a secret location.

ETA: FBI agents were questioning whether they should force NDA's on people in the future because of this.
edit on 25-6-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You couldn't see a train coming at your direction

Oooo look another gem to go with potato head.

You're on fire babe!

Federal Court Issues Summons to George Soros, John Podesta, Frank Giustra,David Brock, Hillary Clinton and others for Racketeering and Corrupt

A civil case that anyone can start. I'm so sure they're all shaking in their boots. NOT.
You should quit while your not too far behind because you'll never be ahead with this stupidity.
She's free as a bird and she's going to stay that way. that's the reality of the situation. Isn't t?
Isn't it?
Get a grip on reality will ya.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join