It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Court Summons Soros, Podesta, Clinton and others for Racketeering and Corruption

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

There's a benefit to this civil case that's being overlooked here. In a civil case you can subpoena a witness to testify and bring documents with them.

Once that's out in the open, regardless of the civil case outcome, that testimony and documents can be used for future court proceedings.

Provided that the plaintiff can show that he has been injured or suffered a loss at the hands of the defendants; he must have "skin in the game." Case dismissed.

A star for that thought and Augustus but if there was skin in the game, what will the Marxists say then I wonder?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

After all the years and years these snakes have been coiling tighter and tighter around humanity, how they openly gloat at their domination of us lowmen, how they gather at their favorite meetings with no concern (Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, etc), I find it absolutely remarkable that there has not been a single successful vigilante, or group of people, who have had enough, take justice into their own hands. I can't think of not one poisonous chef, sneaky butler, brake tampering mechanic, or lopper happy landscaper to just do everyone a favor.

Where is our William Wallaces? Our V's of vendettas? Our Boondock Saints?

Apperantly, right where we must really want them. In our imaginations.

The Dallas LEO's and the Congressional Rep baseball team would say the Marxists are laying down their money.

<< 1  2   >>

join