It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Court Summons Soros, Podesta, Clinton and others for Racketeering and Corruption

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

SUMMONS (14) Issued Electronically as to AMERICAN BRIDGE 21ST CENTURY, DAVID BROCK, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, CLINTON FOUNDATION, CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE, CLINTON-GIUSTRA ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP, CORRECT THE RECORD, JAN GILOOLY, CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON, MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA, JOHN PODESTA, SHAREBLUE, JONATHAN WACKROW.(zsth)

SUMMONS (1) Issued Electronically as to GEORGE SOROS. (zsth)

Federal Court Summons Soros, Podesta, Clinton and others for Racketeering and Corruption

Here is an additional News Source which says that these people were "indicted" - not sure about that word.

I'm curious what this is about and what the Court Documents actually say.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Woot woot

Looking at the list this could be big.

Its a start, lets see what comes from it if anything.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It's another civil case.

Doesn't really mean anything

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Who's Gary Byrne?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Looks like just a law suit (anyone can file one) by a guy known to want to hurt the clintons anyway he can.

I promise hillary and soros have better lawyers.

You think this is the first law suit against these people?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Secret service agent that has been after hillary for a while.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

It's another civil case.

It did look too good to be true.

Interesting list of names though...
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

It's another civil case.

It Feels like America is being pre-conditioned for full "Disclosure" of the evil Cabal. Great find, Skyfloating.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

It's another civil case.

Exactly!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Annee

Secret service agent that has been after hillary for a while.

Retired.

So, a regular citizen.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It's another civil case.

There's a benefit to this civil case that's being overlooked here. In a civil case you can subpoena a witness to testify and bring documents with them.

Once that's out in the open, regardless of the civil case outcome, that testimony and documents can be used for future court proceedings.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's a publicity stunt by the secret service character. It has been filed in court as a lawsuit, the summons would be just the announced court initial date. I think it will be dismissed before it gets off the ground. Secret service agent must have a new book about to be released.

RICO is a prosecutor tool to charge a group of people for crimes that were not necessarily committed by the charged individuals, think Mafioso. It won't work and he knows it, publicity tour.
edit on 6/25/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Whoo Whoo! Time to get theirs. Soros deserves everything he gets. I love it when a scumbag gets what is coming to them. It is poetic justice that after spending $100+billion that justice comes calling!

Soros trying to pay for subverting the democratic process, what comes from the democratic process comes full circle. Politics has become a joke in this day and age. Money has corrupted everything like what we all suspected. I remember our very own Springer going to DC and meeting with a congressman only to be asked what amount of money he brought to be influence the congressman's vote and when he said he didn't bring any the congressional scum cut him short and moved ti exit the meeting.

Washington is as corrupt as they come. It is high time that we see justice brought to the cess pit we all know DC hs become. And a RICO charge is nothing to blow off. RICO was designed to be hard to defeat. Most attorney;s try to avoid representing such clients charged with RICO statutes for good reasonss. I look forward to seeing this unravel.

Personally I aee most attorneys try to not get involved representing a client on these charges. It is one of those charges most attorneys try to avoid to avoid being involved in.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I really hope something comes of this. They've reigned long enough.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

Which has happened.

"The value of love will always be stronger than the value of hate.. Any nation or group of nations which employs hatred eventually is torn to pieces by hatred..." Franklin D. Roosevelt

Which could happen if not nipped in the butt soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
No way-no how. Just pubilcity-and it could cause more disappearances and unusual deaths if pursued and any chance of success. The threats alone to punish family members will stop this cold. No high expectations of justice to any in this document-and for that I am sad. When, if ever, will justice prevail in this country again?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

This appears to be a nothingburger. There is no indictment here.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Who cares? Anything to bring the fight to that list of corrupt criminal subversives should be cheered.

After the nonsense President Trump has had to endure (including lying nasty Gloria Alred's smear campaign), I support fully destroying those puppets using any and all legal tools available.

If you think this is bad, wait til you see how we treat a hypothetical future leftist President = worse than dog s###.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wonder if John Podesta will ever have to answer for his creepy and coded child sex trafficking emails? Just ask FBI if he was using code words..... (he was)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes but doesn't it at least take something some evidence or persuasion just to get it accepted into court or no?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

It's another civil case.

There's a benefit to this civil case that's being overlooked here. In a civil case you can subpoena a witness to testify and bring documents with them.

Once that's out in the open, regardless of the civil case outcome, that testimony and documents can be used for future court proceedings.

I don't know where you went to law school, but you can also subpoena witnesses in a criminal case. Look at Rule 45 in the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure or the state equivalent. You can also subpoena documents in a criminal case. It's called a subppoena duces tecum. The real difference is that any idiot can say anything and sue anyone in a civil case and summons will be issued. There is no filter in a civil case. A felony criminal case can only be filed with the concurrance of a group of citizens who decide, as a prerequisite to fiing, if there is merit to the allegations in the complaint. I could file a suit against Trump alleging that he was a lizard person and a summons would be issued. The real lizards could probably then win a suit against me for defamation.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join