It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Sheeba and Freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Surah AN NAML

A=1 N=2 N=2 A=1 M=1 L=12

so you have

12 21 211

ILLUMINATI

The surah starts TAA - SEEN

which is 16 and 19 so = 19

Over it are 19

“Over it are Nineteen.” Muddaththir: 74: 30 The first Qur’anic verse is “in the name of God, Most Gracious,Most Merciful.” The number of its Arabic letters is nineteen. The first word in this verse is bism, in the name of, and it's repeated 134 times in the holy Qur'an including the above verse that appears in all Qur'anic chapter and the last word in the above verse is raheem, most merciful and this word is repeated 227 times in the holy Qur’an. Amazingly, the total of 134 + 227 is 361 which is exactly the same as 19 × 19. The question is whether this is a coincidence or a divine miracle?

27:38

[Solomon] said, "O assembly [of jinn], which of you will bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"

27:39

A powerful one from among the jinn said, "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place, and indeed, I am for this [task] strong and trustworthy."

27:40

Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."

27:44

She was told, "Enter the palace." But when she saw it, she thought it was a body of water and uncovered her shins [to wade through]. He said, "Indeed, it is a palace [whose floor is] made smooth with glass." She said, "My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, and I submit with Solomon to Allah, Lord of the worlds."

here we see that Bilkis(queen Sheeba) lifts up her trouser legas she thought the floor was water when it was in fact glass.

so hence it was a illusiuon

Islam

Bilqis reclining in a garden, Persian miniature (ca. 1595), tinted drawing on paper

Illustration in a Hafez Frontispiece Depicting Queen Sheba, Walters manuscript W.631, around 1539
In the Quran, the story is essentially similar to the Bible and other Jewish sources.[7] Solomon commanded the Queen of Sheba to come to him as a subject, whereupon she appeared before him (XXVII, 30–31, 45). It is mentioned that the distance from the locality of Sulayman's palace to the residence of Bilqis was seventy farsakh.[29] Before the queen had arrived, Solomon had moved her throne to his palace with the help of a wise man, who was able to move the throne faster than a Jinn. She recognized the throne, which had been disguised, and finally accepted the faith of Solomon.
Muslim commentators such as al-Tabari, al-Zamakhshari, al-Baydawi supplement the story at various points. The Queen's name is given as Bilqis (), probably derived from Greek pa??a??? (pallakis) or the Hebraised pilegesh, "concubine".[30] According to some he then married the Queen, while other traditions assert that he gave her in marriage to a tubba of Hamdan.[1] According to the Islamic tradition as represented by al-Hamdani, the queen of Sheba was the daughter of Ilsharah Yahdib, the Himyarite king of Najran.[12]
The Quran and its commentators have preserved the earliest literary reflection of the complete Bilkis legend, which among scholars complements the narrative that is derived from a Jewish Midrash.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Who else lifts up there trouser legs?

any guesses?

Freemasons - when they go through there rituals they are asked to lift there trouser leg.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

In Italy, the candidate is - or at least should be - so prepared: naked chest, right knee and left foot.

The reason is astrological.

Chest: heart, sun

Knee: sex and brain (knee has synovial liquid, which recalls both brain and sex), moon;

foot: to catch the energy of the earth.

This means that the initiate shall be able to balance mind, sex and heart (feelings); he shall look at heaven but will not loose the sense of the reality.

staffs.proboards.com...

It was to show that he was a free man in the days when there was still slavery, and if he rolled up his trouser leg and they would find the manacle, he was not a free man.

youtu.be...

maybe queen sheeba was symbolising the above - that she was a slave or MOON.......

edit on 24-6-2018 by Kais123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There's no such thing as sura the whole book is sura so it's just the qur'an

A really lightweight booklet is all.with nothing literary of nite just hate them Jews hiding behind that rock, come and cut his head off.....good God y'all

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

en.wikipedia.org...

Tayy al-Arḍ ("folding up of the earth" or "covering long distances in the twinkling of an eye"[1]) is the name for thaumaturgical teleportation in the mystical form of Islamic religious and philosophical tradition. The concept has been expressed as "traversing the earth without moving"; some have termed it "moving by the earth being displaced under one's feet". It is a concept widely familiar to the Sunnis, Shī‘īs and Sufis, each group having a different interpretation on it.[

tajbaba.com...

Teleportation in Islam

does it exist in freemasonry?

I don't know.....

maybe we will find out

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I found this video on youtube after some brainstorming

youtu.be...

Sirius nommo slave moon cult

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The surah starts TAA - SEEN
which is 16 and 19 so = 19

this could also be 16

​Ayin (also ayn, ain; transliterated ⟨ʿ⟩) is the sixteenth letter of the Semitic abjads, including Phoenician ʿayin , Hebrew ʿayin ע‬, Aramaic ʿē , Syriac ʿē ܥ, and Arabic ʿayn ع‎ (where it is sixteenth in abjadi order only)

16 = ayin = EYE
16 = ayin = EYE

19 / 2 = 9.5 = I (EYE) and 5 could be seen as the pentagram or hamsa

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

im sure many of you have seen this social site before

HI5

the name obviously taken from my above formula

19 / 2 = 9.5 = I (EYE) and 5

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

anyone following what im saying, or is it just me on my own?

top topics

join