It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI Weapons Tiny Drone explodng Bullet a reality With facial REC Beware Applications Start 8:20

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I know its a you tube Video But at 8 :20 in The application used and what is said is absolutely terrifying . Also pay attention to the responses the AI gives even joking around thru out the Q & A... this is a glimpse at what's in store for a governments total control of its populations. No wonder they could care less total control on a remote individual basis .

youtu.be...
edit on 23-6-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I posted a thread about the swarm A.I. a few (several ?) months ago.. That presentation is fictitious but I do agree that the concept will come in the not so distant future.. Scary and very efficient to say the least..

Here is your video simply because there are those to lazy to click to a different menu.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Be quick with your shotgun.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
From Facebook and licenses to currently implementing facial recognition into airports and more- "Orlando airport will test facial-recognition screening on international travelers " -Source
edit on 23-6-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
who knows what DARPA and Bell Labs have hidden away from prying eyes

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
hmmm..this would be a perfect theme for a new james bond movie.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Practice on clay pigeons with my XDM 45 acp, I thought it was going to be lasers

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The problem with humans is that we first seek to control and dominate. It is a
natural artifact of our instinctual hard drive.

Until we evolve beyond this competitive survival-of-the-fittest, we will be
in constant danger from ourselves.

Our dilemma is that technology is evolving FAR faster than we are.

The prognosis is that we are doomed, the only question is do we die in
or own waste as we overpopulate and pollute our little blue petri dish, or
do we become victims of our own mis-utilized technology.

link   
The drone presentation is not real.. its made for fun. there is a longer video out there with that in it.

link   
the reality of this is quite scary though, these little drones could weed out a large population in very short order.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Those drones are Scriptural

The locusts that sting worse than a scorpion for five and a half months

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

To link a youtube vid do it like this:

(yvid) video Id # (/yvid)

Use [ ] instead of ( ) though.
And only put in the ID # none of the rest is needed.

Example: U0bdTeHeVIY
Thats the ID# for the vid you linked in OP.
edit on 6/23/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I wanted to say EM burst when the swarm started circling.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I don't know, the part about the exploding drone seems like it is from a movie and not real.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Ive thinking about trying clays with my super redhawk, .45 70, but Kimber .45 could be the ticket!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Bow, bow down....., You have a 45.70 oh man I'm so jealous

I wanted one so bad I bought 4 boxes from Garrett......one was the 530 grain or bigger

I am a pioneer type, grew up in Wyoming. What about the 45.90 oh man ouch

I got the boxes....540 grain super hard cast Hammerhead at 1550 feet per second, it says specially designed for modern Marlin rifles built since 1972....... 35000 cup
edit on 23-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
after further consideration I've decided we are going to need personal defense technology that disables these in the event the government or corporations/ banks behind the government decide that even if we have guns it doesn't matter anymore

may already be there

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yes sir I have a recent (so problems solved) 1895 SBL Stainless Guide gun. Its my favorite of all my 17 guns and that is a difficult choice, I feel I have acquired some real beauties over the years. I fire the Honady 325 grain lever evolution for the most part it fires pretty much level at 200 yards as opposed to the other rounds, particularly the 400-500+ grain bullets.
My .300 winmag will drive a tack at 500, but I just love the feel in the shoulder of the .45 70...that .45 90 must be alarmingly powerful, in the range of the 450 lott I imagine.

ETA: my super redhawk is the .454 casull/45lc. those 240-300grain rounds are rifle loads in a pistol. Ive learned to hack the 240s but damn the 250, 260 and especially that damn 300 grain beast through a 6" barreled pistol...boy with the .4570 on my back and the 454 on my side..nice trailblazer Cold Stell 9" bowie and a good swedish axe...Im ready for anything
edit on 23-6-2018 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Easy fix, just wear a paper bag over your head, so the facial recognition drone won't recognize you...Simple!

or have one of those mosqito net barrier around you, the drones would get caught up in it...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
All the drones need to be programmed to do is be able to identify the human anatomy and attack a certain part of the anatomy, head, chest, legs, etc. This technology can be used for very bad things but will it? When taking human nature into account, it will. It will most likely be initially tested for feasibility in the ongoing wars in third world countries.

Trying to control this technology concerning who can use it and who can't will be nearly impossible.

A new clothing fashion for the future, wearing a tube from head to toe.
edit on 24-6-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join