It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen, and Tom Arnold Are Teaming Up To Take Down Trump With Tapes, UPDATE Cohen said he did not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

How can this be in LOL, when TOM ARNOLD DID SAY IT...THAT IS NOT A LOL...HE SAID IT. TRUE OR NOT, ALSO IN MY OP. I ADDED COHENS RESPONSE WHICH IS NOT AN LOL!!!! THAT IS WRONG.

I WANT THIS MOVED OUT OF LOL. ITS A FACT HE SAID THESE THINGS, LIKE IT OR NOT, TRUE OR NOT. TOM ARNOLD SAID THEM PUBLICLY. THAT IS NOT AN LOL.....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS AN LOL???

edit on 23-6-2018 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 23-6-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

sigh.

Because: He LIED.

And it's posted Online.

There for it is officially a LOL or Ludicrous Online Lie.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Idiots, More panicking and wishful thinking. MC on twitter:

"Appreciate @TomArnold kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend. This was a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie. Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS. #done #ridiculous"

Do some thinking and fact checking.

DID YOU NOT SEE MY UPDATE???I POSTED COHENS RESPONCE< BECAUSE I FACT CHECK!!! JUST LIKE I DID BEFORE VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON.IF MORE TRUMP FOLLWERS DID WHAT I DO, HE WOULD NOT BE IN OFFICE!!!!

who would?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

How can this be in LOL, when TOM ARNOLD DID SAY IT...THAT IS NOT A LOL...HE SAID IT. TRUE OR NOT, ALSO IN MY OP. I ADDED COHENS RESPONSE WHICH IS NOT AN LOL!!!! THAT IS WRONG.

I WANT THIS MOVED OUT OF LOL. ITS A FACT HE SAID THESE THINGS, LIKE IT OR NOT, TRUE OR NOT. TOM ARNOLD SAID THEM PUBLICLY. THAT IS NOT AN LOL.....

SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS AN LOL???

LOL!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I love this place. Because Cohen denied it, remove the thread and its fake? When Obama denied he had a fake birth certificate were the threads all of a sudden "Oh, he denied it, done!" and the threads removed? So much awesome groupthink here.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
I love this place. Because Cohen denied it, remove the thread and its fake? When Obama denied he had a fake birth certificate were the threads all of a sudden "Oh, he denied it, done!" and the threads removed? So much awesome groupthink here.

EXACTLY! This is censorship at its finest. Just because Cohen denied it DOESNT MAKE IT A LIE...HE IS DOING THE SHOW!

ATS should be better than this. It used to be. If this were about ANY DEMOCRAT, it would not be in LOL.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well well what do we have here?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is just one of those rare pieces of ATS 5 star comedy gold...

DID YOU NOT SEE MY UPDATE???I POSTED COHENS RESPONCE< BECAUSE I FACT CHECK!!! JUST LIKE I DID BEFORE VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON.IF MORE TRUMP FOLLWERS DID WHAT I DO, HE WOULD NOT BE IN OFFICE!!!!

Did you seriously come up with that all on your own? I think you may have a career in standup. My sides are hurting from laughing so damn hard.

The section of your post I've highlighted clearly speaks for itself in regards to your "fact checking". In fact, it exposes the fact that you're not doing any fact checking whatsoever.

Since it's obvious you're unwilling to implement the use of a simple spell check, when combined along with your quote above, how in the hell is anyone at ATS supposed to believe you're "fact checking" anything? lol

Zealously watching CNN doesn't count as fact checking.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

In all fairness, you have a point.

He DID tweet it, and you reported that tweet.

Leave intentions beside, it is reporting, not LOL.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
IMHO, it's a topic of discussion(s). Is the actor having a mental break and maybe needs help, or just a sad attempt at stepping onto a bigger stage?

Was this a disinformation campaign? Perhaps a way to pull a blanket over the elephant in the room?

Is all of this stuff made up? Peter Fonda, now this (I'm sure there are more). Seriously what year is it? Is this the result of a Mandela effect? The world is going to hell in a handbasket and everyone is just taking selfies the whole way down.

Seeing Hollywood actors do more harm than good might be LOL today, but what if it is a suspicious symptom of a much darker sickness?

Questions Questions Questions.
See...it can go in a lot more respected areas.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bumfuzzle

The world is going to hell in a handbasket and everyone is just taking selfies the whole way down.

I like that. Nice one.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

-bow- thank you thank you...I'll be here all week, or until the apocalypse. Whatever comes first.

Personally, the more I think about it the more I worry. The game is being rushed to its completion it seems. More and more irrational acts of confusion especially from celebrities. Some have larger numbers of followers (sounds weird tonsay now) which foment chaos, keeping us divided. I know others feel it too. Maybe I need to grab a nap or 20.

However, while I am here, may I say that I've lurked ATS for a long time. I've also been asleep for a long while. Because of these boards and the intelligent members (on both sides of the isle) I have learned a great deal. You all don't know me, and that's fine too...just know I am thankful for learning from you all.

Last night I had a 'moment of clarity' so to speak. I won't bore you all further with the details, suffice to say it was based around my Catholic upbringing. I feel more awake (literal and spiritual).

Ever feel like you're right
But want to be wrong?

Ultimately, I don't know, but I want to keep my eyes open and watch, learn and have some faith.

Sorry for the rant everyone...I'll return normal transmission over to the rightful parties.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bumfuzzle

Ever feel like you're right
But want to be wrong?

yep. Just after I watched "A Good American" on netflix.

If you have the time, I recommend it. But I will warn you, it will piss you off.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Are you seriously asking to have explained to you how Tom Arnold lying is being called a lie? Tom Arnold said something ludicrous that was then shown to be a lie, this lie was spread online do you still not understand how Tom Arnold's ludicrous online lie is being called a ludicrous online lie?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

Just so we're all clear . . . you're trying to claim that a thread you're actively commenting on has been removed. Feel free to search for as many birther threads as you can find on ATS, you'll discover that the majority of them are in the LOL forum.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

sigh.

Because: He LIED.

And it's posted Online.

There for it is officially a LOL or Ludicrous Online Lie.

I'm looking for the climate change isn't real threads in here, but I see them in Fragile Earth instead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join