It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Donor Clare Bronfman ‘Expects To Be Indicted’ In Sex Cult Child-Trafficking Case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Clinton Donor Clare Bronfman ‘Expects To Be Indicted’ In Sex Cult Child-Trafficking Case

Hillary Clinton presidential campaign donor Clare Bronfman, heiress to the Seagrams fortune, “expects to be indicted by late July” in the NXIVM sex cult case.

NXIVM leaders Keith Raniere and “Smallville” actress Allison Mack were arrested in Mexico and stand trial for human trafficking, child sex trafficking, and other crimes. Raniere is being held without bail while Mack is in the custody of her parents with an ankle bracelet. Bronfman, who oversaw the group’s experiments on women and children at their secretive “Rainbow Cultural Center,” is expected to be charged.

Charles Hurt reported that in the spring of 2007, “executives and top associates…along with their family members” of NXIVM donated $29,900 to the Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign.

Kirsten Gillibrand has also taken money from the group’s high-profile socialite member Bronfman, and her father actually worked for the cult.

click link for article...

The dominos in this mess look like they are starting to fall...

Where will it stop and who gets murdered to make sure it does reach certain people...
edit on 23-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think it’s “there” btw. Anywho their (lol) tentacles and roots delve deep this Bronfman clan. Pretty sure the brother was Trudeau’s campaign financier.

Ah, who am I kidding, her lawyers will have it paid for and swept up.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I think it’s “there” btw. Anywho their (lol) tentacles and roots delve deep this Bronfman clan. Pretty sure the brother was Trudeau’s campaign financier.

Ah, who am I kidding, her lawyers will have it paid for and swept up.

Yeah yeah.. It was actually a response in a different thread but I opted to make it its own thread since it dealt with Clinton and not the topic of the other thread.

Lead in was removed thanks to Mr. Grammar...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Mmmmmmm.....looks like someone somewhere is in-line for a good suiciding.

I can almost hear the creak of the rope from here.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Wow.

Just wait.
That snowball is still just picking up steam, my friend.

You just watch the dominoes fall.
It's something that I had given up hope of ever seeing n my lifetime.

Hell, just a few years ago I would've settled for even the possibility of hope.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Wow.

Just wait.
That snowball is still just picking up steam, my friend.

You just watch the dominoes fall.
It's something that I had given up hope of ever seeing n my lifetime.

Hell, just a few years ago I would've settled for even the possibility of hope.

Never mind. I guess a snowball wouldn't have a lot of fun playing with steam.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I have to wonder if Rachel Maddow will have a crying fit when she sees them put in prison.
I'm hopeful, it will be some epic logic ju-jiutsu and explanations from an alt-universe.
Best of all how will they make it Trump's fault?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Bigly politics?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Bigly politics?

It is now -

Ben Szemkus adds NEW details about NXIVM mixer with Wiener, Abedin, Schneiderman, Alefantis, Stormy Daniels, Raniere and Allison Mack

enjamin Szemkus has related a story about a NXIVM gathering he attended in 2007, in Connecticut, with about two dozen people.

He added some new details for Frank Report.

Some think it is a bogus story and others believe it is likely true and, because of the participants, it has incredible implications.

The party included cult leader, Keith Raniere, Nancy Salzman, Seagram heiresses, Clare and Sara Bronfman and actress Allison Mack, along with about 12 college-age women. What makes the story truly interesting is that Ben claims Anthony Wiener, his wife, Huma Abedin, Eric Schneiderman, James Alefantis, and Stormy Daniels [with a bodyguard], were in attendance.

Wiener was a Congressmen in 2007. He is now in prison for sex offenses involving an underage teen girl. His wife, Huma Abedin was one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides.

Schneiderman was a NY state senator in 2007. He became NY Attorney General in 2011. He was suspected of overlooking criminal complaints against NXIVM. He recently resigned over a sex scandal where his alleged actions eerily mirror those of Raniere’s. Schneiderman allegedly demanded his girlfriends to starve themselves, he would beat them and call them his slaves.

James Alefantis is a figure in “Pizzagate” an alleged child trafficking scandal that alleges Hillary Clinton and John Podesta were running a secret child-trafficking ring out of a pizza place, Comet Ping Pong, in Washington, D.C., owned by Alefantis

Stormy Daniels accused Donald Trump of having a consensual sexual encounter then paying her to be silent about it.

Ben called me two days ago to provide me with additional details of the gathering.

click link for article...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Let me see if I get this right.

According to the far left's logic, If some of The Don's supporters / campaign donors are racist then by default he him self is a racist.

Does this mean that Hillary is also a child sex trafficker since some of her supporters / campaign donors are child sex traffickers?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

She’s just a Clinton donor eh?

edit on 23/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity what does her giving money to the Clinton campaign have to do with the story? Im sure lots of people donated she was running for president after all.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I may have a bombshell for you about that..

Let’s see how the op responds first though, should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I wonder if HIllary is gettint a good night of sleep on these recent weeks.

I sincerely hope not.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Bigly politics?

politics is the art of feeding pig #te to its population .

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

This part --

“...there are some very suspicious incidents where Mexican girls came under the perimeters of Raniere’s control and left under suspicious circumstances. They came from Chihuahua Mexico. I reported this to the authorities,” Parlato said.

-- makes me wonder if they're tied in with the unaccompanied minors shipped and transported all over the country under cover of darkness...

But how would she "expect" to be indicted by "the end of July." She might expect to be indicted, but why would she expect it at the end of July? I don't understand that part.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Pic fits perfect - old white man dont know whats happening around him. I dont like trump, because he creates chaos and hate. He isnt a racist, he has simply no moral compass. He isnt interested in people, its all about money and power. I'm pretty sure, that most of his voters arent racists. But there are racists and since Trump they feel empowered to spread their hate.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well, since the OP has posted and ran, I may as well just post some more information about Clare Bronfman, and her sister.

Around the same time they donated money to the democrats, they also donated money to the republicans too!

Oh and gave them rides on their aircraft too!

Some Senate Republicans have been getting rides on an aircraft tied to the controversial executive training organization in Halfmoon whose inner circle appears to be getting increasingly involved in politics. The Republican Senate Campaign Committee lists $34,763 in five "in-kind" donations -- air transportation -- and four monetary donations totaling $31,600 over the last year-and-a-half from two women, who list the address of 1471 Route 9, Suite 202, Halfmoon. The women, Sara and Clare Bronfman, are sisters with deep ties to Nxivm Corp.

culteducation.com...

The bs partisan nonsense has to stop.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Truth really is stranger than fiction - what a creepy sociopath Keith Raniere is! He recuruited The Bronfman sisters, insanely wealthy heiresses, for their money and connections. NXIVM gave their hollow lives meaning, they sure embraced their power and positions within the cult. In fact Clara was an active recruiter...she even bedded the Dalai lama's personal emissary, Lama Tenzin, to gain access to the Dalai lama (Tenzin was booted for that and other corruptions). They targeted high profile people in Hollywood and politics - anyone with money they could hoover up, or a powerful position they could buy influence over.

Crazy to see how people got sucked into Raniere's web - creepy. He wasn't the first to figure out how to do this and won't be the last. Just evil making another run...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

Well said.

But unfortunately his actual deviancy will disappear under partisan mud slinging.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join