It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ranked #1 for acceptance of Migrants in 2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Countries in the world by population (2018)

www.worldometers.info...

The USA will take in 900,000 migrants for 2018, more than any other country in the world by a country mile. You can see the data and see who the others are who are accepting migrants and those who are not. You can even see what countries have an outflow of migrants. The USA has done enough and Trump is being dumped on by all enemies, both foreign and domestic; who obviously have an agenda to destroy our National sovereignty:

National sovereignty is the idea that independent nations, which have declared their independence, have an organized government and are self-contained, have a right to exist without other nations interfering. It is essentially the unspoken rule of a nation's right to exist.

Agree?

edit on 22-6-2018 by Jake56 because: added pic for Joshua Cox

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Azerbaijan nobody leaves nobody enters. lol

Also is the 900,000 number projected legal emigrants?
edit on 22-6-2018 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well I do like Chinese fried shrimp rice.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Your link just goes to a site that doesn’t seem to back up your assertion..

Maybe your link is off.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Humanitarianism isn't won using a bell curve. We don't win for merely having the most migrants. We win because we set high standards of morality and compassion that are above our peers regardless of how we compare to them. Being critical of Trump's immigration moral depravity will not be ignored just because a lot of people migrate here legally. There is no "agenda to destroy Trump" here. Trump just acted like a heartless monster and was called on it.

Read my signature for a lesson on how America behaved during that time we were called great and it was true.
edit on 22-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So if i see this right USA is taking 1 immigrant per 300ish citizens while Germany and Turkey 1 per 200 hmmmm...

Normalize your data with general population or landmass for a better comparative ill say
edit on 22-6-2018 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Thanks for the heads up!

Its because of Posts like these that keeps your daily quota numbers up. I attached the pic. Now if you cant figure it out I can help you. Yes for strange reasons known only to those few the links sometimes do not work. Not just in my posts but other OPS also.

Thanks for the read!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sorry but facts are facts

immigration moral depravity

Oh come on now. Lets spare the false narratives. Its been going on well before Trump. At least he did something.

Thanks for the comment valued reader!
edit on 22-6-2018 by Jake56 because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I was not averaging nor normalizing the data. It is based on total numbers of migrants per country. That's the way the Post was written. My complements on your observation. How about a regression analysis? I still remember how to do one from

I really feel bad for Germany & Turkey. Its way too many

edit on 22-6-2018 by Jake56 because: typo plus added sentence

edit on 22-6-2018 by Jake56 because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
There is no "agenda to destroy Trump" here. Trump just acted like a heartless monster and was called on it.

LOL, what's truly sad here, is that a slim chance exists where you may actually believe this. I cannot see how, with any tiny bit of common sense, one could say this and not immediately break out in gratuitous laughter, but such a lack of understanding is possible I suppose.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
we do plenty to help everyone we have our own problems to solve right now

don't like it don't come here, we owe you nothing, follow our rules like the rest of us or leave

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
No one is here to destroy trump.

At any point he could have asserted logic into the debate but instead he inserted an iron fist.

Today i am looking for common ground.

Can we deport the undocumented murderers? No one else on the new list just the murders first.

Will the left and right allow this to be done?

Pretty please
edit on 22-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
a reply to: Indigent

I was not averaging nor normalizing the data. It is based on total numbers of migrants per country. That's the way the Post was written. My complements on your observation. How about a regression analysis? I still remember how to do one from

I really feel bad for Germany & Turkey. Its way too many

Yeah about that. Thank you but not neccessary. How do you know "its way too many"?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Your link just goes to a site that doesn’t seem to back up your assertion..

Maybe your link is off.

Here's Wiki, you can filter the list a few ways.

The US has taken in far, far more than anyone else between 2012 and 2017:

en.wikipedia.org...

Although "per capita" (i.e., immigrants per citizen) isn't top...that is a stupid measurement.

We have let in more than twice the bodies of anyone else. At a glance, we may even lead Europe in total (although I didn't actually add it up).

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
So if i see this right USA is taking 1 immigrant per 300ish citizens while Germany and Turkey 1 per 200 hmmmm...

Normalize your data with general population or landmass for a better comparative ill say

No, its a stupid measurement. It really is.

A nation with more open landmass should likely take in more people. Per capita immigration has little value as a measurement.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
we do plenty to help everyone we have our own problems to solve right now

don't like it don't come here, we owe you nothing, follow our rules like the rest of us or leave

i agree.
but once again our execution of this policy needs to be handled by adults.

this is where we falter time and time again, cabinet after cabinet, poor policy implementation.
edit on 22-6-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Name 1 single legislator that you believe does the job they were elected to do in good faith. Just 1.

Rand Paul is a name bantered about quite a bit...but we can find no shortage of insanity coming from him (along with even more complacency).

The goal of our legislators is not to solve problems. Its to maintain their position. Solving problems isn't how they feel this gets done, mostly because it interferes with their ability to consolidate cash and influence beneath them.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It can't be true!
We have Trump as President after all.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Anyone else think accepting a million immigrants a year is a bad idea, from a cultural preservation standpoint?

I sure as hell do.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Anyone else think accepting a million immigrants a year is a bad idea, from a cultural preservation standpoint?

I sure as hell do.

If the children of the west would procreate, there likely wouldn't be an actual NEED for it.

But populations are shrinking in the west...and the #holes seem to have a population boom. So expect more migration to happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join