It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist have taught women that femininity is bad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
there's nothing more anti-christ like than yanking a breast feeding baby from the arms of it's mother using the law, and "god" as a defense!!!
as far as what is "natural".... well, momma lion doesn't wait around for daddy lion to get off his arse and hunt down the prey. and momma bear is gonna protect her cubs, even from daddy bear. it was only the stupid humans, who thought it was wise and "godly" to come up with gods and religions, along with laws, to strip even the basic ability to provide and protect their young from women. there are only one of two creatures in nature that have come up with way to enslave their own kind like humans have... and If I were take a guess, I would guess that women were the first slaves, and they will be the last to be entirely freed worldwide.
so, well, what can I say. I am a second wave feminist, don't really have any idea where the third wave is heading. but it was the second wave that you seem to be objecting to anyways since you are seem to be so down on women not being stay at home moms. there was a time when women did far more to provide for their family than the fathers did. ya the dads, if they were lucky went out and earned a little bit of money, they tilled the ground and helped in the garden some, they went on their weekly hunting trips..... but it was mom who nutured that garden, kept the weeds at bay, they worked just as hard and probably spent more time in that garden than the men did to ensure a good harvest, and they were the ones canning and preserving that harvest along with the meat that the men brought home. they were the ones weaving the wool and cotton into clothe and sewing it into clothing, making the candles, and baking the bread.
all those things that we now buy at the store...with what??.... with money earned usually through employment!
and when the natives went on the warpath, mothers would stand side by side with the men to protect those children.
regardless of how much the churches preach it, how many laws men can come up with to hinder it, you can not keep the maternal instincts of mothers from doing everything in their power to protect and provide for her offspring anymore than you can keep momma bear from tearing you apart if you are stupid enough to get between her and her cub!
the spirit of the anti-christ has nothing whatsoever to do with being at odds against nature, since if did, the christian religion would be the embodiment of that spirit. that's not to say that that spirit isn't alive and well, growing in the world and the churches today. it seems to be quite evident that it is. the lack of love, compassion, understanding being shown by the christian right makes it quite evident.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And yet you brag about killing your own children while still in the womb because they would not have a good life WITH YOUa reply to: dawnstar

The spirit you channel is called the jezebel spirit.
edit on 22-6-2018 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz
no I haven't....
but prey tell,
where is the love, the compassion in leaving a women who is destined to miscarry a baby that will not be able to survive after birth suffering for days because of your "religious beliefs" when there is a medical answer to how to end that sufffering?

edit on 22-6-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
no I haven't....
but prey tell,
where is the love, the compassion in leaving a women who is destined to miscarry a baby that will not be able to survive after birth suffering for days because of your "religious beliefs" when there is a medical answer to how to end that sufffering?

What?
You are rabid

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
doesn't really matter since this thread is about how anti-christ like feminism and women not being stay at home moms is...

not abortion.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

doesn't really matter since this thread is about how anti-christ like feminism and women not being stay at home moms is...

not abortion.

But you brought it up.
You first tricked and then trapped yourself in your own arg

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

no you were the one that brought my position on abortion.... lying about it even...
so well... ya, make more lies.....

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Shamed by who???

Your husband because he had to work more lol???

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

no you were the one that brought my position on abortion.... lying about it even...
so well... ya, make more lies.....

Somehow, and only in your type of mothering mind, you talked of children and mothers and caring and... but you are an open advocate for killing babies in the womb simply based on economic conditions for the mother, percieved economic conditions at that.

In your mind there is a difference but, there is not any

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

that's part of the problem, for someone's who's been both a stay at home mom and a working mom, I have to say....
unless hubby is acknowledging the work that she is doing and opts to pitch in and help out some....
she is working more hours than him unless she is being negligent!
motherhood doesn't seem to be recognized as being work, it doesn't seem to get the value it deserves, not by society, and not by some fathers. and, it's only natural for people to want to be valued!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

and, you are full of ..............

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

and, you are full of wisdom.

Fixed it for ya

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So if they want to be equal like men in everyway, does that mean I should call the ladies handsome now instead of beautiful, pretty, or sexy casue it sexist, or will my neck still end up on the gullotine ether way for harrassment?
edit on 22-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
everyone just has to be kind to one another.

BUT when i told a feminist, that i do not need to be a feminist because i treat 'everyone as equal'
she replied, 'that is not good enough'

and that is when i realized, you cannot rationalize with ultra lefts, ultra rights, vegans, feminists, progressives, ultra religious, etc.

im a libtertarian, so i do not need to deem one group over another, everyone is equal.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Feminism lost it's way because it should have stopped being feminism by now. Feminism no longer has a purpose in the US. Both genders are in serious need of help right now, and they are both equally unequal at this point, and both have the same enemies in the elite.

The same is true for the whole race crap. All "races" are equally unequal at this point both with the same enemy in the elites.

The elites have manufactured laws, programs, and social movements all to distance us from each other while they reap the benefits and we all lose. One group is handed advantages in some areas while simultaneously harmed in another, then each group is made to be jealous of the others advantages while also being pushed to degrade ignore and belittle the other groups disadvantages. They push for each group to blame each other for their problems, all so we stay divided against the elites themselves. Sure we might bitch and moan about the elites, they can't stop that, but they don't need to because divided we fall.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I halfway agree with you...
for the most part feminism has gone as far as it can in the developed world... it's more of a waiting game now for some people to catch up with the advances they made.
where they do have a place now though is first, holding the gains that have been achieved and acting responsibly with the freedom that has been one and then to look beyond our borders and find ways to help women in third world nations catch up with the rest of the world.

maybe if there was less resistance to those gains in our society or if they weren't so vocal....
modern day feminists wouldn't be so wacky and vocal. but consider just how many anti-feminist threads are posted on the ATS forum and what they are accused to have caused. how they portray the time before feminism as being some kind of golden age... sorry, but some of us are afraid if we don't speak up, there might be an attempt to return to that imaginary golden age that never really existed.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I would guess that women were the first slaves, and they will be the last to be entirely freed worldwide

but in the west women are free are they not?

I am a second wave feminist, don't really have any idea where the third wave is heading.

the first and second wave feminist IMO have a righteous cause that isn't hate based but from what I can see in todays world the third wave feminist are more like the anti-fascist or anti-racist, exactly what they hate, sexist, racist and fascist

this is part of the duality I was kind of trying to touch on without getting toooooo deep into energy and philosophy and all that

but it was mom who nutured that garden, kept the weeds at bay, they worked just as hard and probably spent more time in that garden than the men did to ensure a good harvest

I have no problem with women working but my contention which has been shared with another member is that modern feminism does see the value in being a women and the qualities (that I like) that make women well.. women, I know the more butch or manly a women is to me the less attractive she is, I just don't want manly qualities from a counterpart it's a major turn off and it seems like modern society wants us to move in a direction where man and woman are exactly the same and they aren't

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Feminism lost it's way because it should have stopped being feminism by now. Feminism no longer has a purpose in the US. Both genders are in serious need of help right now, and they are both equally unequal at this point, and both have the same enemies in the elite.

I agree with that and think it leads us to where we are socially right now, it seems as if we have a general feeling of unhappiness among both sexes

let's take racism as an example, I think a lot of the angst among "minorities" is that their unhappiness is due to racism or that they have self segregate so much that they think white men have it so easy when in fact we have the same struggles as everyone else

I have a diverse range of family and friends so I've always just assumed racism was dead however something I notice a lot especially with the black community is that they self segregate, they won't hang out with white people unless they act exactly like them or dress like them so they are so disconnected from us they don't understand where we are coming from

he elites have manufactured laws, programs, and social movements all to distance us from each other while they reap the benefits and we all lose. One group is handed advantages in some areas while simultaneously harmed in another, then each group is made to be jealous of the others advantages while also being pushed to degrade ignore and belittle the other groups disadvantages.

I agree this is a purposeful agenda
edit on 22-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's threads like this that I am at my most obnoxious, but I'll try to be serious for a moment.

Don't worry, it won't last.

There is a strength in femininity. There is an attraction that spans millennia. Social engineering cannot wipe out tens of thousands of years of behavior and attraction.

It's imbedded into our DNA. You can just as easily change the physiological aspect of the human heart through social engineering as you can, change femininity.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is a strength in femininity. There is an attraction that spans millennia. Social engineering cannot wipe out tens of thousands of years of behavior and attraction.

It's imbedded into our DNA. You can just as easily change the physiological aspect of the human heart through social engineering as you can, change femininity.

could not agree more, this is a major problem I have with how our culture has been highly feminized for men and that explains a large portion of the suicide rate and drug problem, that doesn't mean we need to oppress women but I think we need to return back to some sort of natural order that respects both men and women and sees value in their natural being rather than trying to force some we are all one we are all the same new world order bs down our throats

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join