It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Intern Yells - [SNIP] You Mr. President! - As Trump Met with Lawmakers.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man
For a lot of American children caught in the system, they are in a place worse than jail.

Now, some foster parents are motivated by altruism or religion to foster children and do a great job at fostering. But it is a well-known and little-discussed “secret” that there are many foster parents who foster children for money rather than altruism and religious belief. Newspapers do report from time to time of children in those homes dying, requiring hospitalization for physical abuse or neglect, or simply disappearing. People tell themselves that such incidents are rare, that there are bureaucratic safeguards in place to prevent this, or that such events are inevitable.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I am so glad to see this being brought to the attention of the public, but I am even more pleased that it is upsetting people so much.

They have been ripping American children from the arms of parents, abusing them, placing them in unsafe living conditions for years. Many have died and many are still missing under the care of the system. Very little attention is paid to the crimes that occur against our children.

I am hoping that this media generated outrage will spill over and maybe save some of our children in the process.

Crimes against children is an evil that should not be tolerated, yet children are the first to be forfeited. This happens across the globe in biblical proportions. Even is this day and age, we are still sacrificing our children to Moloch.
edit on 26-6-2018 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: I accidentally posted before completing.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think you missed a left turn in that other thread you were participating in.

Not hard to do in this nuthouse from time to time. But now that you're here - do you have an opinion on the topic at hand?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Emotionally infected,
cell phone people.

I think the frequencies
need to be adjusted.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I think we both know the facts
and history of this serious dilemma.

The current difference is the MSM
attention to it.

Propaganda is in full effect.

I would like to think we can agree on that.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes, and who implemented catch
and release?

Has catch and release always been
U.S. Border policy?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join