It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Top Trump Aide Worked In Libya With Key Backers Of An Alleged "Sex Cult"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Is that what anti said his reason for this thread was?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

How do you feel about a guy like Joe Hagin being in the white house and that close to our president?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
If they're swampy, get rid of them.

Trump is BRAND NEW to the establishment, as a force, of course many will approach to court the Donald.

First term, we'll see how it rolls out. Now that we all know that the usual swamp creatures are still being swampy, Trump can now judge accordingly.

These threads have no merit because the swamp LONG existed and as an outsider, Trump is and will pick a few bad apples.

Either way, as you pointed out yourself, No Russian Collusion, the primary crux of the whole ordeal.

You said it, Bro.

"you don't ever know..."

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Hillarys guilt does not excuse any one else from doing wrong.

Nice try.

Hillary skating does.

Equal justice!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As usual another post using liberal bias,I used to think that these milleniums were isolated to protests,but seeing your post's there is actually a few fools who believe this crap,get a life dude

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
First, some background.

The aide referred to in the title is Joe Hagin, the White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations. Prior to joining the Trump administration, Hagin was already an established swamp creature. You may recall him as Bush 43's Deputy Chief of Staff, 2001-2008. In fact, Hagin has worked in every single GOP administration from Reagan through Trump's.

Quite the establishment deep state type.

In 2009, along with former Secret Service director W. Ralph Basham, two former Bush chiefs of staff for the CBP, Steve Atkiss and Thad Bingel, Hagin founded Command Consulting Group (CCG). As is noted in the article below, CCG bills itself as "a global security and intelligence consulting firm that provides advisory services to governments, corporations, and high net worth individuals."

CCG offers a wide range of services from security assessments and personnel training to political consultancy, private intelligence and trade facilitation, through more than a handful of subsidiary companies under the CCG umbrella. Like a lot of international mercenary outfits, they're pretty hush hush when it comes to their clients.

One of those clients is/was Basit Igtet, a wealthy, Swiss-educated Libyan who was living in exile when Qaddafi was ousted and killed. Reportedly, Igtet's father was a rebel leader killed by Qaddafi and with his father's murderer out of the way, Igtet saw his chance to make it big in a new Libyan government. He's not an unknown but it's unlikely that most of you reading this have ever heard of him.

On the other hand, you may have heard of his wife, Sara Bronfman, daughter of deceased billionaire Edgar Bronfman, whose family made a fortune bootlegging from Canada during Prohibition in the US and in 1928, purchased Seagram's. The family's business empire eventually grew to include Universal Studios, NBC Universal, a big fat chunk of DuPont and other entities at its peak, up until about 2000 when it looks like things collapsed and large pieces were sold off to various buyers.

Interestingly, the Seagram heiress who was a known supporter of Lama Tenzin Dhonden, a very close aide to the Dalai Lama (& his emissary to the US), appears to also have been the supposedly celibate monk's lover in the years just before her interest in Libya and subsequent relationship with Igtet.

Lama Tenzin Dhonden, who was often characterized as the Dalai Lama's "gatekeeper," was last year canned by the Dalai Lama's trust over an influence peddling scandal. Implicated in this scandal is Bronfman herself. Chances are most of you don't recall hearing her name there either. Where you might recall hearing about her though is through her involvement with the sex slavery cult NXIVM, which was bankrolled to the tune of tens of millions of dollars by Sara and her younger sister Clare, who both became involved with the cult in the early oughts.

The two sisters were heavily involved with NXIVM, its leader Keith Raniere and its Executive Success Programs (ESP) from their early 20's on. Not only as members and funders but operationally. From what I gather, it was Sara Bronfman who brought Basit Igtet into the NXIVM fold and the two were dating, engaged and later married durin the period when Hagin and CCG were doing work for Igtet.

6 degrees of kevin bacon?

What re you saying and who is that guy?

I never heard of him, the gals I have heard of.

Libya? That's deff hillary.

Good job she did there only as Secstate.

Imagine if she had the big red button!

"LIGHT EM UP!!"

lol.

Trump saved the world!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: scraedtosleep

But she's the reason threads like this exist.

Where do you think she came from? Satan?

The Iran Contra affair ran through Arkansas. The Clinton's weren't a #ing accident. The focus of this thread is a guy that operated WAY back then.

If you've supported the GOP in the last 30 years you can't distance yourself from the Halliburton Administration or the fact most conservatives actually voted for John McCain. The Clintons were deep players in the Iran-Contra Affair. Ollie NRA North *cough, cough*.

Prescott Bush helped invent the "deep state". FFS

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime

Doo Dah Man, once told me...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Hillary is a piece of crap and everyone knows it.

However, that is not strictly or even tangentially related to the subject matter of the OP, now is it? The problem we seem to be having here, is that some people believe that left leaning people have their noses buried betwixt her buttocks for some reason, but generally speaking, they do not. And in the rarefied company we keep here on ATS, the vast majority of us KNOW shes twisted, which is why we were many of us dismayed at her nomination to run on the Democrat ticket in 2016.

What is even more bizarre to me, is that this even comes up in a discussion about a person who has been operating the other end of the political spectrum since the Reagan era, because the two individuals have basically nothing to do with one another. There also seems to be a massive logic failure on the part of some posters, as to what the swamp is, who is in it, and which creatures need to be ejected from it. Trump said he would drain the swamp. He did not say that he would be draining the swamp only of those who make it harder for big businesses to get away with murder of both human kind and the environment alike. He did not say he would be draining out only those residents of the swamp who occasionally work with liberal leaning initiatives. He said he would drain it. That has clearly not been happening, and if anything, Trumps White House and administration is even more penetrated by corporate and private interest groups and their puppets, than any administration has ever been! Its not just Goldman Sachs up front and centre now, oh no. Its the oil lobby and the energy goons, and a whole host of other people with ulterior motives!

Hell, the EPA is being run by a person who straight up thinks the agency should not exist!

The person who is the focus of the OP, is clearly a very swampy creature, and that he remains in post, given Trumps stated intentions, ought to be very confusing to anyone who ever believed that Trump ever intended to remove the creatures therefrom.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hillary is a piece of crap and everyone knows it.

Yes we agree! I know a piece of crap when I see one, and i've seen a lot. lol

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Using your 6 degrees of separation on myself I could find links going directly to old Dick Cheney and Jack Nicholson . Yikes I better not get involved in politics eh . A friend of mine once peeled the Pontiac sticker off of his cars hubcap and found out it was a Ford hub cap ...whats ya gonna do eh .

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: scraedtosleep

But she's the reason threads like this exist.

What?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

No, that's Igor. On Twitter, he uses the handle "TexasMAGAChick10" and claims to be a 20-something blonde who loves Baby Jesus, Donald Trump and long walks on the beach with her AR-15.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

As usual another post using liberal bias,I used to think that these milleniums were isolated to protests,but seeing your post's there is actually a few fools who believe this crap,get a life dude

Noted. I'll look into this whole "getting a life" thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Six degrees of separation? We're not talking somebody's 4th cousin's college roommate's ex-girlfriend's co-worker. Igtet and Bronfman are NXIVM principals. Bronfman and her sister were Raniere's biggest financial backers. Hagin worked directly with Igtet and Bronfman toward Igtet's political aspirations in Libya and by his own admission, was well aware of both the details which had begun to emerge about NXIVM in 2010 and the couple's involvement with the cult.

It's not clear if he knew about Bronfman's meeting(s) with Ahmed Abu Khattala but it's also the case that his client was meeting with a terrorist who was involved in the Benghazi attack.

You can take from that whatever you want. I would also suggest that you add your insightful comments to the following thread: Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The Club is full of elites . It boils down to which one the electorate happens to choose . Good Bad or Ugly it makes no difference at the end of the day . Its their Club and we ain't in it . That Club sees threats even from their members . I think of a Ross Perot and maybe a Donald Trump . The MSM had a better grip on the control of information in Ross's case .Donald ,not so much . Maybe its all about who has fewer less shady characters attached to them at the end of the day . It sure is not about who is the most righteous .

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thing is though, BotheLumberJack, what makes her a piece of crap?

The things that make her a piece of crap in my books, are actually traits that Republicans applaud in their own candidates. Shes a wealthy woman, who loves to court business figures, doesn't see why she shouldn't, and is cold hearted enough not to react with embarrassment when she is caught out or called out for being a corporatist. Corporatism is a sickness that the world needs to be rid of more than it ever needs to cure itself of Ebola, and it kills a damned sight more people every year than heart disease ever does too.

She is almost sexually aroused by war, as evidenced by the frankly obscene joy she expressed when speaking of the death of Muammar Qaddafi, which shows that she should not be left in charge of a flammable liquid, leave alone a country, and has no moral high ground to operate from.

She lays claim to all manner of humanitarian airs, but has been hawking on behalf of the MIC for most of her career. You cannot both want war to prop up an MIC that would fall apart without it, AND want peace and security for the world. These ARE mutually exclusive concepts. You can be prepared to fight a war, but if you are also part of the system that CREATES it in the first place, you have no leg to stand on in that discussion.

In short, the things that really piss me off about that woman, boil down to how similar she is to... Pick virtually any Republican who could have taken a shot at the White House last time around the block really.

She is not a Democrat in spirit, not a liberal minded person, not a person whose values are rooted in something other than a misplaced understanding of her own history and place in the world. She has no vision for the future, other than how wealthy she can become in it, and there has been more than enough of that for everyones liking, I think we can at least agree on that.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

so this is just like Pizzagate, but with the GOP?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, its like Pizzagate, except no one will admit that they like pizza because they might be considered an Italian immigrant, rather than be suspected of child molestation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join