It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING — Comey Under Investigation For Handling Of Classified Information

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sigh. We already know this stuff. Why do they have no problem investigating people like Mueller and others lower on the totem pole but when it comes to Hillary, Comey, Obama and those on that level, it’s just a never ending investigation, but they never actually arrest them for crimes that the rest of us would receive the death sentence for and most likely without a trial because of the NDAA? This is ridiculous, why not put them in prison for what we KNOW they’ve already done, and if there are other crimes, try them while in prison and just add more years. That’s what they do to us. Hell, many citizens have to sit in prison a full freaking year before they’re even tried.....just to find out that they were innocent. Just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think Comey may well end up in jail. Not only has admitted to leaking under oath in order to get a special counsel started against the President, his leadership team in the FBI were continually leaking to the media in return for financial favours. He must have known, and its almost certain that the IG has all the paper trails of the bribes and leaks.

Comey should have kept his mouth shut - I actually believe he poked the hornet's nest on his book tour and now he's going to pay the price.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Wow, some folks don't pay attention to the news ... for example ... we knew back in April that the release of this information was being investigated:

The Journal wrote that the Justice Department Inspector General "is now conducting an investigation into classification issues related to the Comey memos." The Justice Department declined to comment for this article, and we do not rely on anonymous sources.

Politifact

Fair enough. The release of Comey's memos is being investigated.

I guess that doesn't have the same impact as "COMEY IS INVESTIGATED JUST REVEALED" ... eh?

Oh, by the way, we've also known that the memo that Comey released info from was not classified.

Back to your regularly scheduled spin cycle.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bravery runs in Comey’s family

Oh the coward

Oh the irony

-Alien

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Ad hom eh?

LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah we’ll See alright... do me a favor and hold your breath until it happens, lol... thank you for putting a smile on my face. .. a reply to: BlueAjah

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is yet another blemish on the validity of the original Clinton email investigation. People who have mishandled classified information investigating someone for mishandling classified information is a conflict of interest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join