It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Wicked This Way Comes!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Many of us have differing opinions, and that is not only alright but encouraged. However, for the past decade and a half there has been an underlying theme to this site, a line that brought us together as much as it separates us now -- a distrust of the elite and their governments. And I believe this change is intentional and the fruit of a lot of labor by those that have an interest in dismantling websites like this one and removing a venue for free thought and discourse.

Over the past few weeks especially, a hidden agenda has been coming to the forefront and it has me more concerned than anything else has here for years. Certain parties have started pushing a globalist agenda on here, without any shame, and contrary to everything this intelligent community has been against for over a decade.

All of a sudden, globalism is being pushed as ok, our rights to stand up and protest and activism are being painted as bad and people are being taught to be ok with children being detained, for whatever reason. This is conditioning, pure and simple – and it must not be allowed to take hold.

There is no reason what-so-ever, in a civilized society, to imprison innocent children, to detain them for weeks or months. The key word here is innocent. If they lost their adults on the way over or the adults were apprehended and separated, that does not make the underage ones any guiltier of being here. Children cannot work, cannot get married, cannot engage in sex, cannot buy a house or rent an apartment – they are innocent children and as such, there should never be a reason or an excuse for detaining them and holding them in converted camps. If our policies create such an environment, it is on us to modify those policies so children never end up the battered party – this is common sense in a civilized society. No excuses, no rationalizations.

Look deep inside you and you will see that rationalizing this behavior will only allow us to be complacent when worse times come. What if there end up so many children they have to be detained for four months; a year; two years? What if we were to shave their heads to prevent lice outbreaks? What if they are in for so long they start making belt buckles to pay for their stay? Where does it end once basic morals are broken and humanity abandoned?

If this is allowed, no group will be safe after this act, regardless of the skin, creed, sex, age or nationality.

Additionally, don’t listen to the calls asking you to stay down and obey. Go out and protest; protest on the social media and be as loud as you can, protest on the streets; throw that tea overboard – it is your right and all of us should make use of it, while we can. No doubt the time is coming when we may not be able to, but it is not here yet. Question everything, double guess everything you’re told and never, ever, stop standing up for yourself, and for others -- and especially for others. If we all stand up for each other, no group can ever be singled out.

And finally, a globalist agenda without transparency and without everyone having an equal say in it is exactly what everyone has been afraid of, despite the recent attempts to paint it as something that is good for us. Don’t be fooled by this, although I don’t think there is a way of stopping it. Regardless, we don’t have to gently lie down and accept it.

The globalist agenda has been in progress for many decades, since Eisenhower warned us and before that, but it has always been a secret. Wars have always been started by those same people who want to unify the banks and the economies today, masses have always been sacrificed and people butchered for private interests. Just because the world is getting smaller and borders seem less important, we must not forget who profits from the suffering. This is not some transparent goal that we all agreed on 50 years ago; to create a utopian society where we can focus on health, science, exploration and enlightenment – this is as opaque as can be and will end up giving control of all the life on the planet to a select few – the same few that have made our current world a mess. Do you think they can be trusted to rule us all?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

This needs to be posted here

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The kids are better off in that facility than being out on the streets as homeless kids. Remember only some of those kids were taken from their parents and it is temporary till the parents are released or shipped back.

Would you rather have these kids on the streets living in a cardboard box? That would be more inhumane.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What do you propose happen with these children?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This has absolutely nothing to do with the NWO. Using that as the basis of your argument is lame. The fact is these children are treated well and while mostly innocent they are suffering the consequences of poor decisions made by their parents.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

What do you propose happen with these children?

I propose we don't hold them in detention camps.

Were there children in those converted FEMA camps six months ago? A year ago? Three years ago? Then I suggest we change the policies that put children in those camps and then take a long, hard look at ourselves for being ok with it.

I am having a hard time understanding the detachment some have with these children, as if they were sub-human. Does it have to be said -- imagine these were your kids?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Open borders has always been a part of the globalists agenda has it not?

I just looked at a video of the inside of one of the facilities. Nice clean place, safe and with activities for the kids. Far, far better than the American homeless have to turn to. They are treated much better than we treat our own homeless.

Isn't the real issue here the insanity of people risking their own children's lives by sending them here with mules or dragging them across dangerous territory, filled with human traffickers and drug gangs? Having an open border causes that to happen. They would never be put at risk like that if it was not common knowledge how easy it is to get in. If it were known that the only way in was a legal way, that parade of criminals would not be able to take advantage of all the innocent people.

Personally, I'd be arguing for something more sensible like an easy path for workers to come here and a faster system for approving those who are in genuine danger at home. That combined with a secure border would benefit these kids people pretend to be concerned about far more.

As it is now the Mule's and the traffickers are thrilled about how it is now. They love porous borders. It's directly responsible for part of the opioid epidemic, gang violence and human trafficking because it's exactly the kind of system that benefits them the most.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

imagine these were your kids?

They wouldn't be. I am not a irresponsible parent.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It has everything to do with it.

Do you think NWO will happen quietly and we will all just submit? Well, it's starting to look that way but I hope not.

I always thought children would be the last group to get to, but it seems the plan is to go ahead gung-ho, start with the children and if that works -- free ride from then on, put anyone you want in the camps. Everything is connected, though the children are only one of the three points in my post.

Be back later; thank you all for reading.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I just posted an OP on this........took me two hours to vet the info on Truthstream and they're spot on with this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Globalism isn't the problem... In fact, every war in modern day history was fuelled by an anti-globalism agenda.

Ironically... even the very point you used about kids being locked up and separated from their families, to prove globalism was evil, was actually caused by an anti-globalism agenda.

The elitist don't want the people united... they want us scattered and hiding in our own little corners... scared and hateful of any 'outsiders'.

... Their agenda is to divide and conquer.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This has absolutely nothing to do with the NWO. Using that as the basis of your argument is lame. The fact is these children are treated well and while mostly innocent they are suffering the consequences of poor decisions made by their parents.

Are you Jeff Sessions?

Even if the worse crack-ho in the world is arrested here, the children's other relatives are first sought out for them to go to. Fathers, grandparents, aunts and uncles -- If none are available right away, they are placed in a licensed foster home. Not in a warehouse. Admit it Jeff, in your eyes these children are "not quite as human" as you and yours. Are they.

Sort of like the "great Barbara Bush" when people in New Orleans taking shelter in the Super Dome after Katrina, and were being robbed, raped, and living there with no running water or working toilets (in human filth) and the glorious & highly esteemed Mrs. Bush said "it's okay. Really, that's the way they are used to living anyway".

Wait! Are you the spirit of Barbara Bush living in Jeff Sessions body?

edit on 6/15/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
this New World Order is not here yet, and need not ever be. It takes approval and people to provide acquiesce. Without it and fighting the Beast, there will be no success. Were it not so......... we would all still be Romans

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The elitists are luciferians.....so they are puppets of some age old basic battle leader.

Did you know it's written out fabulously.

The first phrase in Scripture translates by the letter to read humans are mortal and fallen but the hand will come down from above and after he dies grace will be

That was in order, just the first three words ....in the begining......
edit on 15-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

You mean legal citizens of the United States? Why would they be detained when they're in this country legally? I'm confused...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yeah, let the kids run free and live off the streets, that's going to work out so well. In these facilities, they get fed, I expect they are pretty safe, they get to sleep not having to worry they won't wake up. Helluva lot better than in the street. What do you propose, they just get shipped back en masse to their original countries and live off the street there? Forage for berries maybe?

Until such time as trump can dismantle the programs obummer put in place, hang tight. They are safer where they are. You have to remember as well, if a wall had of been put up, it's unlikely this financial burden, of taking care of millions of illegals, would exist.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Were there children in those converted FEMA camps six months ago? A year ago? Three years ago?

Well, yes, they were.

Open borders and YEARS of NOT enforcing immigation laws have created this problem.

Then I suggest we change the policies that put children in those camps and then take a long

So you want open borders and no policing of people entering the Country?

How globalist of you.

I am having a hard time understanding the detachment some have with these children, as if they were sub-human. Does it have to be said -- imagine these were your kids?

I see no detachment with the children, I see a lot of empathy. I do however, see blame, rightfully so, placed on the people who would bring these children illegally into this country, thus placing these children in harms way.

You are blinded by your partisan hate and easily led by propaganda to believe in a false narrative.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

O.k., well..........I've had to read your post 3 times to really understand where you're coming from.
As I get it, you're saying that the globalist agenda is to get us to say its o.k. to lock up innocents for four months or longer.

I thought the globalist agenda was to do away with borders altogether such that rather than locking these people up, countries like the US would simply hand them coupons for McDonalds and maps to help them on their way to where ever it is they're going.

But ..........whatever.

I don't know what the answer is to locking them up; the problem is they simply KEEP COMING. This isn't any longer an "Immigration" problem, its a chronic, world-wide giant MIGRATION problem of those in the South migrating North. Its a problem of youth and or families escaping war zones like Syria or drug war zones like Honduras and San Salvador and Mexico.

The real and best solution isn't the simplest nor the least expensive. Treat the migrants humanely and compassionately while at the same time taking the actions necessary to remove the failed regimes or otherwise force them to clean up their mess so the migrants can be safely returned to their home lands.

Enough said.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Lest you forget........

www.youtube.com... Same people decrying the treatment of Illegals and their Kids. Note minute 1:45..
edit on 15-6-2018 by Plotus because: ...Don't buy the LIE

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Kharron

You mean legal citizens of the United States? Why would they be detained when they're in this country legally? I'm confused...

So your rationalization is -- if they are not here legally they are not exactly children any more.

What other excuses can we come up with?
edit on 15-6-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join