It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley declares 'climate emergency' - demands 'humane' population control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

is "humane" population control really necessary?

Yes, anyone who doesn't know anything about the world. There are more poor people than ever and no relief in site, not to mention weather catastrophies like the flooding we just had in PA.

Awesome!

So who will be euthanized first? DO tell!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

How are you going to choose who gets to live and who has to die?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yes, anyone who doesn't know anything about the world. There are more poor people than ever and no relief in site, not to mention weather catastrophies like the flooding we just had in PA.

So you are for humane population control because you know about the world?
You know nothing.
I am not suprised.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
We are screwing up our environment badly. Not just CO2 though, the unnatural chemistry we are dumping into our environment or concentrated natural chemistry is going to cause our ecosystem great harm. The earth will not die, but most of us are going to along with many many species on the planet. It is manmade but I do not believe in that climate change thing they got going on, Carbon is not the worst thing we are doing.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How are you going to choose who gets to live and who has to die?

It's easy, any icon that looks like a scrawny cat like creature dies, mice rule.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Hopefully a brush fire will burn down the entire campus to the foundation. How very Nazi of them...

a reply to: Vroomfondel

Janet Reno, Waco.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
when social justice becomes science

scary future, that Uranus move...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
The Berkley folks should put their money where their mouthes are.
After they euthanize themselves to show their commitment to their idea, and all the others who agree with them follow suit, we just might be in good shape!

And we can bury them in their limos , jets and refrigerators...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We are screwing up our environment badly. Not just CO2 though, the unnatural chemistry we are dumping into our environment or concentrated natural chemistry is going to cause our ecosystem great harm. The earth will not die, but most of us are going to along with many many species on the planet. It is manmade but I do not believe in that climate change thing they got going on, Carbon is not the worst thing we are doing.

Ricky,

Even with our man made creation of new compounds that are only possible because of the nature of the elements involved, pollution is still made from all natural things. Those compounds mimic naturally occurring compounds of the Earth. We use raw materials from the Earth that will be recycled back naturally to the starting raw materials eventually. All we are doing is hurting our own lifespan with pollution and not much more. Yes there are examples of more than that. I do work to prevent those events so I am keenly aware of what we have to deal with to breath good air and drink safe water these days and it is so much better than 1950's in the Western civilized world.

Our impact is acute and not chronic is a better way to describe the 'disease' of mankind that the leftist push with their brand of whataboutism.
edit on 14-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And think how shocked people were to find that China had strict control over who got to have children, how many, and what gender. That was considered to be a gross human rights violation. Now it sounds like we are suggesting the same thing.

Was China wrong or are we violating human rights too?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Are you saying we should euthanize poor people??!!?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wouldn’t this be evolution?

Give it time to play out.

Lol

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
The Berkley folks should put their money where their mouthes are.
After they euthanize themselves to show their commitment to their idea, and all the others who agree with them follow suit, we just might be in good shape!

Well, obviously they are referring to population control for the lesser people, and not enlightened individuals such as themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Found the Berkley alumni

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Don't need population control. If we really have tipped the balance, history shows we are wonderful at reducing populations.
War is, and I suspect always will be, makinds pruning shears.
War over what you may ask ?
Water, arable land, hell just DRY land if you listen to the most extreme doom mongers.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: RAY1990

Illegals here have access to more than most tax paying citizens do. They can get more for free than I ever could including a college education.

How?

It's all good stating something but to have me believe that an illegal immigrant has more rights and access than an actual citizen without evidence then you must think I'm retarded.

Either that or your nation is.

I'm not trying to offend you, I'm trying to learn. In any modern nation (UK too) if a criminal or an illegal immigrant (criminal) tried to register for anything they'd be arrested on the spot, put through the legal system and dealt with in a slow and painful manner.

They could lie but that's fraud, fraud is also a crime.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You cannot make something from nothing, nothing literally doesn't exist.

Of course everything is derived from something, we're not gods.

Show me where aluminium is found naturally in it's metal state and I'll make us rich, show me how uranium is naturally refined to a point of being usable in a weapon and I'll make you powerful, give me examples where chemicals naturally end up at PH-1 or PH-13 and we'll unlock the power of nature together.

It doesn't happen, if it did it surely would never be on what we call an industrial scale.

Yeah... Derived from natural substances, that's a weak argument to state that we ain't that messy. What am I saying. You're right.

Pesticides make your coffee sweeter innit?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Until the whiny leftists start offing themselves, I'm going to ignore their annoying blathering and consider it nothing more than diarrhea that has backed up into their mouths from eating too much tofu.

Nope. Tofu is too processed. They eat raw, unsprouted, virgin, fair trade, bio organic, unfiltered and grown under a black hole sun alfafa sprout quinoa patties. Trust me. I used to cook for these beta cucks.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here's the resolution. It doesn't seem to say anything about population control. What a surprise.
www.cityofberkeley.info...

It should be also noted that population control doesn't really mean killing people, nor is it eugenics. Unless it is targeted at particular groups.

edit on 6/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Justoneman

You cannot make something from nothing, nothing literally doesn't exist.

Of course everything is derived from something, we're not gods.

Show me where aluminium is found naturally in it's metal state and I'll make us rich, show me how uranium is naturally refined to a point of being usable in a weapon and I'll make you powerful, give me examples where chemicals naturally end up at PH-1 or PH-13 and we'll unlock the power of nature together.

It doesn't happen, if it did it surely would never be on what we call an industrial scale.

Yeah... Derived from natural substances, that's a weak argument to state that we ain't that messy. What am I saying. You're right.

Pesticides make your coffee sweeter innit?

You have heard of Ore and that does still originate on EARTH.. good day!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join