It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is about to destroy this Palestinian village.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
That nazi kite honestly looks like an inside job/psy op imo but I could definitely be wrong.

www.npr.org...

NPR interviewed a young Palestinian protesting on the border who had a kite with swastikas on it. He said he intended to set on fire and fly over the Israeli border as a kind of improvised incendiary device, saying he embraced anti-Semitism and Nazism.

"The Jews go crazy for Hitler when they see it," he said.

Confronted with the fact that Israelis point to the use of swastikas to discredit the protests as anti-Semitic and violently anti-Israel, the man remained firm.

"This is actually what we want them to know, that we want to burn them," the man said.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Oh by the way this ancient and traditional Palestinian Village which was handed down from generation to generation was founded in 1986.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
1 Village down several thousand to go.

Those Israel bulldozers are hungry for shanty towns

Wow. Normally I'd say please tell me you're joking but you are a die hard Israel supporter so you're probably speaking from the heart.

Part of the reason it's a "shanty town" is because of Israeli interference.

Logic can be your friend if you use it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Well if this is accurate reporting then I stand corrected about the kite incident.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Were this the Mud Pit, I'm sure decorum would be different. It limits me from telling my thoughts on your type of Hate.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

That nazi kite honestly looks like an inside job/psy op imo but I could definitely be wrong.

Does it? Does it really?

Nazis, Islamists, and the Making of the Modern Middle East - Yale Books

Highly recommended read.

Nazi propaganda is alive and well in the Middle East and Western leftists eat it up when discussing Israel and don't even know it.
edit on 14 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

www.npr.org...

NPR interviewed a young Palestinian protesting on the border who had a kite with swastikas on it. He said he intended to set on fire and fly over the Israeli border as a kind of improvised incendiary device, saying he embraced anti-Semitism and Nazism.

"The Jews go crazy for Hitler when they see it," he said.

Confronted with the fact that Israelis point to the use of swastikas to discredit the protests as anti-Semitic and violently anti-Israel, the man remained firm.

"This is actually what we want them to know, that we want to burn them," the man said.

Watch the rationalizing of this barbaric anti-Semitism that goes on the next few pages of this thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Oh by the way this ancient and traditional Palestinian Village which was handed down from generation to generation was founded in 1986.

Right-on dashen
Let it sink in.......... take all the time you need....

Right-on dashen

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

And dumb Christian think the second coming will save the jews? lmao!

He's coming to save the palestinian. Your forged bible was re-written by jews so you can serve them.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So any house built in or after 1986 is fair game for bulldozers and men with machine guns you say?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Yeah that's what he's saying.

Had nothing to do with correcting the characterization of what that village's history actually is.

This is called propaganda.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Does it? Does it really?

Highly recommended read.

Nazi propaganda is alive and well in the Middle East and Western leftists eat it up when discussing Israel and don't even know it.

Truth. It's especially bad on college campuses. Anti-semitic hate groups are given free reign by administrators, who are overwhelmingly liberal. Apparently hate is fine with colleges, as long as you're hating the right people (Jews, white people, etc).

Anti-semitism on the rise on college campuses

These kids just have no idea they're being brainwashed, because they hear the same # from their masters on CNN et al

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

And dumb Christian think the second coming will save the jews? lmao!

He's coming to save the palestinian. Your forged bible was re-written by jews so you can serve them.

Many Palestinians are dumb Christians.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Any obstacles in Israel's path must be removed. At least the Palestinians have regional support. The native Americans in the western hemisphere had no such love. The Portuguese and Spaniards we're even more barbaric than the English. At least the French gave them a hand, even only if it benefited them.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Does it? Does it really?

Highly recommended read.

They don't gas them like Hitler did but they do place them in modern day concentration camps and practice cultural genocide by definition.

They use illegal weapons on them to test how they work on human flesh. Have you ever seen a flechette wound or white phosphorus burn on a child? Once seen it cannot be unseen

You will most likely respond back tit for tat with more bad things the palis did, and that's fair, but I'm wishing for a solution not more finger pointing.

In your honest opinion do you find the displacement to be ethically correct?

I know it's not your part of the world so you're unaffected but I'm confident that if this happened to you and your family you would not enjoy it

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

In your honest opinion

The vast majority of your post is filled with antisemitic propaganda and straight up bull#.

You want an honest opinion? There you go.

You could fix this by reading a little history.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Does it? Does it really?

Highly recommended read.

They don't gas them like Hitler did but they do place them in modern day concentration camps and practice cultural genocide by definition.

No cultural genocide is taking place. Whoever gave you that idea lied to you. Calling them concentration camps is hilarious too. Maybe I missed the part in history class where the Nazis shipped trucks of food and medical supplies into the camps for the Jews, like Israel does for the Palestinians.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Yup, it's an ever continuing vicious circle, both sides play..tit for tat.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: dug88
www.theguardian.com...

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter –

Seriously? This is Trump's fault? David Zonsheine from the guardian must think Israel cares who the US president is.

It's no coincidence that Trump's main man and most trusted advisor Jared Kushner, is deeply loyal to Israel and it's Zionist rulers .

It's no coincidence that AIPAC funds a lot of Republican elections.

The international lobbyists have a lot of decision making power, that's for sure.

They all speak against lobbying but all profit from it. I can't just blame Trump lol.

Obama made a lot of crooked deals as well.

I don't blame Trump. I blame the INSANE Zionist doomsday cult that wants to bring about WW3. It's not just Israeli zealots but also Christian Zionists that encourage and fund this activity. These groups and even the Iranians all think they will come out on top after the end of the world.

This Vice episode puts the American side of it into perspective:

This Is Why Evangelical Christians Love Israel

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

In your honest opinion

The vast majority of your post is filled with antisemitic propaganda and straight up bull#.

You want an honest opinion? There you go.

You could fix this by reading a little history.

I'm actually dumbfounded that you find my posts anti semitic. My posts in this thread are tactful compared to you and others. Anytime anyone points out Israeli wrongs, they are labeled anti semites but this tactic no longer works as it's over used and misapplied and it's openly admitted that they use this trick to deflect criticism and she brags about it.

Also the Palestinians are a semitic people as well. Many people ignore this fact.

Now you owe me a clarification, you accused my posts of being anti semitic, the onus is on you to prove it and quote my anti semitic remarks.

Eta:

You lack the ability to address my valid questions in regards to what you posted. Trying to have discussion with you is like talking to a rebellious teenager who didn't get their allowance.

edit on 14-6-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join