It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens as Archetypal Regressors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
In some of my previous posts, I have discussed the concept of regressors(that is, biological organisms which are one or more orders of evolution higher than humanity). In this post, I will discuss the existence and nature of archetypal regressors, or intelligent entities which exist within the collective evolutionary consciousness of humanity. "Hive mind" phenomena and the formation of certain types of social groups are believed to be the result of the natural activities of archetypal regressors.

It is important to understand the subjective nature of beliefs underlying the presence of these sentient macroorganisms, which tend to manifest within collective group psychology. It is a known fact that human civilization experienced an evolutionary surge at a point right around 10,000 years ago. Before archetypal regressors were thoroughly understood, many theories were postulated which involved extraterrestrial intervention or godlike beings (including the Egyptian Annunaki whom assisted humanity in various ways during the dawn of civilization.

Materials such as The Genesis Race and the works of Zecharia Sitchin, try as they might, don't seem to explain why there is no advanced technology left from our "helpers," whom many including themselves have attempted to describe in terms of an ancient "Friendly ET" visit.

Uriel's Machine gets a bit closer, as Knight and Lomas describe the existence of a more advanced group of humans (which I may refer to from time to time as a regressor society who acted as "shepherds" to lesser evolved portions of humanity.

One common misconception is that the beings arrived on "saucers" or on winged "motherships;" While it is plausible that sun or moon-like discs and winged beings were observed as archetypes during dreams and meditative/shamanic states, archetypal regressors themselves are thought to have most visibly manifested as mental states in shamans and elders during ritual and during certain times of the year. Evidence of a transevolutionary sentient consciousness can be observed in archaeology as similarities between religious beliefs (equivalencies between "Gods" and certain myths) and in a tendency toward prominent pyramid-shaped structures in ancient civilizations whom would have never had means for contact.

The consciousness of archetypal regressors, which is best described as a physical manifestation of Jung's collective unconscious is said to behave as a waveform, similar to light - the human brain/biology acts as a "prism" through which the "light" of this waveform ("consciousness") "shines." Archetypal regressors are thought by some to be related to a collective "sense" contained within the human macroorganism which is able to store and relay information using these waveform types. The type of waveform involved is said to be an "imploded waveform;" that is, a waveform for which evidence can be clearly observed, but there are no particles or direct physical phenomena to be found which are related to the waveform itself. Humans refer to this waveform as consciousness.

An archetypal regressor, thus, is a type of macroorganism which manifests within the consciousness of the human species at a macro level, primarily as collective behavior. Archetypal regressors are evolutionary in nature (including those which correspond and relate to the protoforms which I have mentioned in previous posts). Non-protoformic archetypal regressors do exists, and some are said to have been artificially created by social groups including religions.

The work of archetypal regressors often manifests subjectively (metaphorically). Accounts of visits by ancient deities, thus, are believed to surround the work of archetypal regressors during an intense evolutionary surge rather than "aliens from another planet."

I am receiving this bit by bit, sorry if it sounds garbled. I hope this has proven insightful.

edit on 11-6-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: title (sorry about that)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think that there was an advanced civilization back two thousand or more years ago that survived up till somewhere in the early thirteen hundreds or possibly even later. I think they did interact with people to some extent, but the regular people of the time were susceptable to being taken over by warmongering conquerors.

Did these people or beings disappear? Maybe disease wiped them out or maybe they got killed by some humans because they believed they could reason with these barbarians. They could have moved somewhere and cloaked their cities, but maybe they underestimated the microbes in the area and died off because of the change.

They would have destroyed the technology if they were advanced so warmongers couldn't get ahold of it. Also, they may still be around somewhere, they would need to keep separate from us though or just train us to build technology that they deem as safe for us to have through mind conditioning and thought impregnation. They may be working with our government too, who knows. Would they be Humans, possibly, although they could look different than us because of mistakes they made in the past. I doubt if they are aliens, but they could be classified as a different home grown species. This would help explain why our government neither denies or confirms aliens exist, technically they are not aliens. The level of intelligence and technology of a group of beings like this could be higher than any of us could even truly comprehend.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would not use 'material' that comes from Sitchin for any research.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

chaukeedaar.wordpress.com...

btw, I think you misspelled your title 'Ancient Al i en'.
not that I respect any of that AA BS.

cheers

edit on 11-6-2018 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anti72

Sitchin has indeed been sorely debunked; however, his work might do for some scientific translation by those who are "in the know."

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think that there was an advanced civilization back two thousand or more years ago that survived up till somewhere in the early thirteen hundreds or possibly even later. I think they did interact with people to some extent, but the regular people of the time were susceptable to being taken over by warmongering conquerors.

Did these people or beings disappear? Maybe disease wiped them out or maybe they got killed by some humans because they believed they could reason with these barbarians. They could have moved somewhere and cloaked their cities, but maybe they underestimated the microbes in the area and died off because of the change.

They would have destroyed the technology if they were advanced so warmongers couldn't get ahold of it. Also, they may still be around somewhere, they would need to keep separate from us though or just train us to build technology that they deem as safe for us to have through mind conditioning and thought impregnation. They may be working with our government too, who knows. Would they be Humans, possibly, altho

ugh they could look different than us because of mistakes they made in the past. I doubt if they are aliens, but they could be classified as a different home grown species. This would help explain why our government neither denies or confirms aliens exist, technically they are not aliens. The level of intelligence and technology of a group of beings like this could be higher than any of us could even truly comprehend.

The Druids were in England at the time of the Roman empire. The Romans feared them thinking they had magical mystical powers. But basically the Romans didn't know basic medical treatment. Any medical ailment and they just made offerings to the family god. Otherwise, they had to hire Greek physicians. There are documented reports on how any individual with deep laceration who went to the public baths didn't survive long (no Chlorine or any other chemicals to disinfect water).

On the other side of Europe, the druids knew about basic wound treatment. Using cobwebs and mildew to pack and cleanse wounds. Cobwebs contained antibiotics and natural fungicides (needed to stop mould growing on spider webs), and mildew was practically sterile water as it had just condensed minutes earlier. Knowing the medical purposes of natural herbs would give any tribe of fighters an advantage in being able to recover from wounds quickly. Druids didn't write anything down but it is thought they fled to Ireland after the Romans invaded England.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
a reply to: anti72

Sitchin has indeed been sorely debunked; however, his work might do for some scientific translation by those who are "in the know."

So you want an economist to come here and explain in lamens terms what an economist does/is?

What do you mean "his work"?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

Yes, everything about this is spot on,(Again)
Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Would "regressors" be physical beings?
Would they live or have lived on earth, or another planet on the universe, or perhaps would they inhabit another dimension beyond this veil?

I suppose the Tall Whites might fit the bill, if they exist. I was never sure if they existed or were black secret op experiments in advanced plasma etc projection (Project Blue Beam relation) together with electro-magnetic / other frequency research projects.

Some element wanted it to be known that the Tall Whites (if real beings) benefitted humans with technology and like to believe they are wiser. Yet I think may be more intellectually limited than humans. Though perhaps not in the ways which matter most, for example avoiding destruction, especially tendencies towards self-destruction.)

I was going to ask a question, if regressor beings, perhaps Annunaki like figures, have existed, why don't we find their remains? But I remind myself that conspiracies are everything in this world. This world is controlled ineffably more than even those who know a lot about real and occulted control realise.

Did anyone believe the project to remove huge numbers of giants' bones within the last 40 years or so really happened?
edit on 11-6-2018 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sorry, double sent comment.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The Druids, like many Native Americans, passed on their knowledge of healthcare by a sort of residency program where elders taught the next generation of medicine men what they had learned. Yarrow is also good for wounds, it contains hydrogen peroxide and that stimulates repair of tissues. It is just recently that science has discovered how hydrogen peroxide works with aspect to this, but many cultures revered the Yarrow for this purpose. Also the great plantain used on wounds stimulates clotting, so that weed in your yard that looks like spinach has some great medical benefits, but remember, it is a medicine, to eat it as food it must be cooked properly unless you want to get your blood messed up. Yarrow also stimulates some scabbing by boosting clotting, it is more topical of a medicine but it does have some benefits for some conditions if you consume it.

Up until the fifties and sixties, most people and even medicine utilized plant chemistry and microbial chemistry to heal people. Most of our modern medicines are based off of this knowledge. Aspirin is not just found in a tree bark from a tree in South America, it is found in many sources that we have locally. But medical science wants us to believe their medicine comes from rare places not available to us, like a jelly fish from way up in northern Europe. That chemistry is actually found in the majority of cold water fish.

Medicine has become very deceitful as it has throughout history. Apollo got in trouble for his son overcharging people for medicine, this goes back a long time in history. We worship the wrong medical staff.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

A regressor in the phsyical context, refers to an organism one or more orders of evolution higher than the rest of humanity.

In the psychoevolutionary context (as in the case of archetypal regressors), it refers to a sentient macroorganism which presents within the human collective unconscious.

Archetypal regressors behave as such because they were born to fill certain evolutionary roles.

edit on 11-6-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'm beggining to think there isn't ancient aliens,it's the same ones as before and through suppressed archeology,science,religion they have had everything to do with our existence,past civilizations,if we only knew the truth,it's out there but thousands of years of scattering pieces makes truth hard to find

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You certainly put a lot of thought and words into this.....but it appears you are using not only bad source material but making some rather bad leaps yourself.

I imagine this is what makes these topics so frustrating for "the establishment". Many of you come across as intellectuals. Many of your ideas have a certain thought out quality to them.

Then you go on about how pyramids are extensions of this and you make the same remark I see made on here time and time again about pyramids. I myself thought it was the obvious missing link we need to prove a potential ancient advanced culture....then I came on here and read time and time again how a pyramid isn't some magic construct. Its evident in nature everywhere.

But using work that once you read about it from experts CLEARLY spells out why the work is wrong wrong wrong doesn't really help. No matter how well thought out

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You could think of any "idea" as being a living being. Just like a microbe, ideas reproduce and spread. They can also die, or be overrun by other, stronger ideas. They're just a special kind of life form that can only live in a very particular environment: the human brain.

You could of the ideas in your head as helpful symbiotic bacteria. When you communicate an idea to someone else, you are helping it to set up a new colony in another human brain. (For this reason, ideas often contain instructions about how to spread them. Such as Catholic faith telling its members not to use contraception, or Mormons sending out missionaries to knock on your door.)

Is it possible that there is one such life form that has managed to spread parts of itself into many minds, and those parts come together to form a combined entity? Strangely..... that's actually quite possible.

What is a human, plant, insect, or animal but a colony of cells? Why shouldn't an idea, or combination of ideas, be able to form a macro-being?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Good post ..

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I actually know what you’re talking about. Revealed it ten years ago.

I call them Transcendent Adams

The Lord walking Adam around in the Garden of Eden was one of them.

Their archetypal sciences very deep within all humans and the highest inner archetypes accessible but difficult to access for the average human.

The “Jesus” archetype is one of them

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thing is if these thing in the sky are of alien origin, why would it need these archetypes that pray on the feeble hopes and fears of the masses, or in their pov, primitive language.

Anything capable of traversing here from even just a light year is considered technically more advanced then anything known or understood today. That just the nut and bolt side of thing, let alone not digging up that door that lead to the twilight zone.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Perhaps they use the human race as a problem solving machine? Give thousands of humans an idea that doesn't quite stand up to the test of reality. Let them try and sort it out.

There are certain problems such as the "traveling salesman" problem, which cannot be simplified in a way that makes them easy for a computer to figure out. But they are still important and/or useful in engineering and science.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think the term to describe that kind of problem is "irreducible complexity". The human mind is really good at that kind of problem, in its own way. Kind of, anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting alternative to the Ancient Astronaut Theory...Where can I find out more...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
The consciousness of archetypal regressors, which is best described as a physical manifestation of Jung's collective unconscious is said to behave as a waveform, similar to light - the human brain/biology acts as a "prism" through which the "light" of this waveform ("consciousness") "shines." Archetypal regressors are thought by some to be related to a collective "sense" contained within the human macroorganism which is able to store and relay information using these waveform types. The type of waveform involved is said to be an "imploded waveform;" that is, a waveform for which evidence can be clearly observed, but there are no particles or direct physical phenomena to be found which are related to the waveform itself. Humans refer to this waveform as consciousness.

this is insightful imo

my thoughts have been on a similar track
black holes, anti-matter and dragon veins
are some of the terms that come to mind

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join