It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Over The Second Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You carry on believing in fairy tales with no proof what so ever, just like all religon, fairy tales with no proof.

Well...there ya go then...

Maybe someday you'll read the Bible for yourself and gain some understanding.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

You carry on believing in fairy tales with no proof what so ever, just like all religon, fairy tales with no proof.

Well...there ya go then...

Maybe someday you'll read the Bible for yourself and gain some understanding.

And what understanding would that be? How to cherry pick? How to be a sexist? How to be ignorant and arragont? How to be hatful? How to be homophobic?

Sorry, think I will pass on that one!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So how, in your opinion, is God - ignorant?

Seriously?

Ignorant?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
the Son-of-Man... not the once & first Resurrected Christ... will return to the Earthly biosphere to occupy a Throne of an Earthly Millennium Kingdom

the Resurrected Christ both is & is not the 'returning' figure of Jesus
returning to Reign as a 'First Born of Men' ~or~ 'Son of Man"

I see the Christ as eternally seated at the right-hand of the Father...but the Triune Godhead will send a figure in place of the once crucified-then-resurrected but still denied Messiah--- to sit as King of the promised Kingdom here on Earth...

Jesus and the Christ and the 'suffering Messiah' who was rejected by the Tribe of Israel and predominately by the Jews & the Priesthood.... are all autonomous persons but are inclusive of each other just as the Trinity Godhead in Heaven are united yet individual aspects...

so a Christ or Jesus or the promised Messiah King will return to Earth for a 1,000 year reign & short rebellion that grew & flourished right under the noses of a 'Supreme Being' led Monarchy with a 'Swiss Guard' composed of Angels only...unlike the Vatican of today

one time I will elaborate as to why the anti-Christ Beast Kingdom is destroyed...only to return for a 'Season' after the 1,000 year Kingdom's time runs out for The Peace=&=Tranquility era....
after all the Cosmos is set-up to be 2/3rds creation but 1/3rd destruction for it to function correctly--if that balance/ratio is too whacked the result is-not-good at all
edit on th30152899513114522018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the Son-of-Man... not the once & first Resurrected Christ... will return to the Earthly biosphere to occupy a Throne of an Earthly Millennium Kingdom

the Resurrected Christ both is & is not the 'returning' figure of Jesus
returning to Reign as a 'First Born of Men' ~or~ 'Son of Man"

I see the Christ as eternally seated at the right-hand of the Father...but the Triune Godhead will send a figure in place of the once crucified-then-resurrected but still denied Messiah--- to sit as King of the promised Kingdom here on Earth...

Jesus and the Christ and the 'suffering Messiah' who was rejected by the Tribe of Israel and predominately by the Jews & the Priesthood.... are all autonomous persons but are inclusive of each other just as the Trinity Godhead in Heaven are united yet individual aspects...

so a Christ or Jesus or the promised Messiah King will return to Earth for a 1,000 year reign & short rebellion that grew & flourished right under the noses of a 'Supreme Being' led Monarchy with a 'Swiss Guard' composed of Angels only...unlike the Vatican of today

one time I will elaborate as to why the anti-Christ Beast Kingdom is destroyed...only to return for a 'Season' after the 1,000 year Kingdom's time runs out for The Peace=&=Tranquility era....
after all the Cosmos is set-up to be 2/3rds creation but 1/3rd destruction for it to function correctly--if that balance/ratio is too whacked the result is-not-good at all

So made up by primitive Humans. It is frustrating that some people just cannot see this

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What's sad is people who can't see the choices they make (or don't) here in this life will effect everlasting life - and the peace and joy that comes from knowing you made the right choice.

That and why would anyone want to be willfully ignorant of the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

What's sad is people who can't see the choices they make (or don't) here in this life will effect everlasting life - and the peace and joy that comes from knowing you made the right choice.

That and why would anyone want to be willfully ignorant of the truth.

Please post evidence of this truth, apart from a primitive book obviously written by primitive man. Where is the proof?

That is right, there is none. I do not need a God for me to be a good person. I do not need a God to help people. I do these things because I want to do these things. If this is not good enough for God, then what type of being does that make them?

Ignorant, aragont, hatful, primitive etc. Just like I said.

I am not a hypocrite, but there are many religous hypocrite who cherry pick the bible to suit their own needs.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Jay-morris states

If I am wrong, which I am certain I am not, I would be absolutly gutted that a primitive thinking, sexist, arragont, ignorant, hateful, homophobic, war mongering being actually existed, and was the reason we are all here. I would be absolutly gutted! But would never worship a being like that!

The Old Testament claims these attributes of Jehovah. Do you call the writers of the OT out for this when one points it out?

best cure for anger ever

knowledge enlightenment and acceptance negate the need for anger.

The world kept turning after the Temple was sacked in 70 AD

God is dead proclaimed Nietzsche

bigthink.com...

The death of God didn’t strike Nietzsche as an entirely good thing. Without a God, the basic belief system of Western Europe was in jeopardy, as he put it in Twilight of the Idols: “When one gives up the Christian faith, one pulls the right to Christian morality out from under one's feet. This morality is by no means self-evident… Christianity is a system, a whole view of things thought out together. By breaking one main concept out of it, the faith in God, one breaks the whole.”

Nietzsche thought this could be a good thing for some people, saying: “... at hearing the news that 'the old god is dead', we philosophers and 'free spirits' feel illuminated by a new dawn.” A bright morning had arrived. With the old system of meaning gone a new one could be created, but it came with risks—ones that could bring out the worst in human nature. Nietzsche believed that the removal of this system put most people at the risk of despair or meaninglessness.

What replaces the Western tradition is what matters.

How we adjust may bring about the apocalypse

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: silo13

Jay-morris states

If I am wrong, which I am certain I am not, I would be absolutly gutted that a primitive thinking, sexist, arragont, ignorant, hateful, homophobic, war mongering being actually existed, and was the reason we are all here. I would be absolutly gutted! But would never worship a being like that!

The Old Testament claims these attributes of Jehovah. Do you call the writers of the OT out for this when one points it out?

best cure for anger ever

knowledge enlightenment and acceptance negate the need for anger.

The world kept turning after the Temple was sacked in 70 AD

God is dead proclaimed Nietzsche

bigthink.com...

The death of God didn’t strike Nietzsche as an entirely good thing. Without a God, the basic belief system of Western Europe was in jeopardy, as he put it in Twilight of the Idols: “When one gives up the Christian faith, one pulls the right to Christian morality out from under one's feet. This morality is by no means self-evident… Christianity is a system, a whole view of things thought out together. By breaking one main concept out of it, the faith in God, one breaks the whole.”

Nietzsche thought this could be a good thing for some people, saying: “... at hearing the news that 'the old god is dead', we philosophers and 'free spirits' feel illuminated by a new dawn.” A bright morning had arrived. With the old system of meaning gone a new one could be created, but it came with risks—ones that could bring out the worst in human nature. Nietzsche believed that the removal of this system put most people at the risk of despair or meaninglessness.

What replaces the Western tradition is what matters.

How we adjust may bring about the apocalypse

Not just the Christian religon, it is all religon. So yes, I sill call out any religon.

It is frustrating that something man made has dominated us for such a long time. So many lives lost because of this fairy tale that will not go away.

More people are begining to turn their back on religon though. People have realised you do not have to believe in a religon to justify being a good person.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MatterIsLight

I very strongly suggest that you read a reputable history of the early Christian Church. Because most of what you have written is flat out wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
So many people pick and choose which parts of the book they like , they follow the ones they agree with and do whatever they want anyway, when they don't like what the book says.
They will change things, they will omit things just so they can try to get around what the books tells them .
Bunch of hypocrites......

Hey, how is Truth a strong word with no strength. To me the word Truth has the most strength of any word in the dictionary - even more than Love. I believe Love is the second strongest word in the dictionary but Truth is even before that.

Those people are not as hypocritical as the people who believe that the bible is the truth. Because the bible has small edits of the truth included in it, but as a whole, the New Testament gospels and the book of Acts were written by complete liars. There are scholars out there who know Hebrew and they teach the differences between the Greek rendered gospels and the Hebrew gospel of Matthew, but when they point out the exact differences in the verse, not only do you understand that the Greek loser was lying, but you understand exactly why he lied and how he tried to sway a whole civilization and a whole world away from the truth - very methodically and intelligently.

We simply do not have any scrolls or any gospels in the public realm that were written by truthful people. In my opinion they exist but were locked away in the Vatican and there are researchers who have uncovered evidence to support that theory.

It is our job to find the Aramaic and Hebrew original documents written by the Jewish/Hebrew Christians, or as many as we can, and compare them to the doctrines that have been handed down to us by the Greeks and Romans, and the followers of Paul. You will be able to see their differences. But when you hear from the real apostles, you will find that their doctrine is not filled with lies, but it was the Romans who lied to us. You will find that their doctrine makes sense and you will understand different fragments of different verse and their reasons for being the way they are, as a direct relation and reference to the doctrine that was written by the Jewish Christian and not the Roman Catholic.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
So many people pick and choose which parts of the book they like , they follow the ones they agree with and do whatever they want anyway, when they don't like what the book says.
They will change things, they will omit things just so they can try to get around what the books tells them .
Bunch of hypocrites......

Hey, how is Truth a strong word with no strength. To me the word Truth has the most strength of any word in the dictionary - even more than Love. I believe Love is the second strongest word in the dictionary but Truth is even before that.

Those people are not as hypocritical as the people who believe that the bible is the truth. Because the bible has small edits of the truth included in it, but as a whole, the New Testament gospels and the book of Acts were written by complete liars. There are scholars out there who know Hebrew and they teach the differences between the Greek rendered gospels and the Hebrew gospel of Matthew, but when they point out the exact differences in the verse, not only do you understand that the Greek loser was lying, but you understand exactly why he lied and how he tried to sway a whole civilization and a whole world away from the truth - very methodically and intelligently.

We simply do not have any scrolls or any gospels in the public realm that were written by truthful people. In my opinion they exist but were locked away in the Vatican and there are researchers who have uncovered evidence to support that theory.

It is our job to find the Aramaic and Hebrew original documents written by the Jewish/Hebrew Christians, or as many as we can, and compare them to the doctrines that have been handed down to us by the Greeks and Romans, and the followers of Paul. You will be able to see their differences. But when you hear from the real apostles, you will find that their doctrine is not filled with lies, but it was the Romans who lied to us. You will find that their doctrine makes sense and you will understand different fragments of different verse and their reasons for being the way they are, as a direct relation and reference to the doctrine that was written by the Jewish Christian and not the Roman Catholic.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I didn't give the links because my thread is not about the bible. This thread is certainly not about me convincing anyone that the bible was written by liars. I can give my experience, but after stating what I have to say below there is nothing more for me to say on that. I am the one who did the work in finding those answers and I have found them for myself. There is no way I can share all of the research that led me to change my beliefs, so if I give you the source for which Peter actually spoke, I don't want you arguing with me about it because I love Peter too much for that. Peter's words are too sacred and holy for me to let somebody slam them.

I believe that the bible was written by ruthless liars who wanted power to control the world with. I have found in my research that lasted for many years and gaining a ton of information from a ton of scholarly and written sources from ancient to modern that was for me to piece together every one of those questions giving me the ability to find the answers and after I found them I realized that if somebody goes just by the bible for their idea of the grand picture they will be completely lost, because the Jewish Christian doctrines prove that the New Testament was written and organized by complete liars who inserted the devil and falsehood into the bible.

If you cared to actually investigate instead of having blind faith to what near ancient people told you - you will find that there are two stories of early Christianity - one story is from the Romans, and the other is from the Jews. There were more than one group of Jews in that time so it is important to know that the story from the Jews are not the Jews of the Sanhedrin and the Temple, but the Nazarenes. The information is out there and it is your choice to believe the Romans over the Jews because they do not present the same story. That is where my judgment ends because your spiritual choices are between you and God, not having anything to do with me.

I did not always have that belief and I am sorry to bear the bad news as I was deeply crushed when I began finding this. These same liars literally feed the serpent into your soul when you believe in them. They also feed falsehood into your mind under the context of religious faith which is so harmful to you, I understand it is one of the biggest contributors to why you do not believe in giving money into the hands of the poor and why you do not believe in giving somebody your lane in traffic and why you don't treat strangers or homeless with respect and so on...

Forgive me if I judged you wrongly but 90% of the world has no intention of helping a suffering stranger and ironically, the people with more money give nothing but for example hard working Mexicans who have very little do give money to people in need. So the rich give nothing and the poor do give even though it is close to everything they have. That is the strange way of the world and the beautiful secret of God but it shows how money corrupts the spirit of people and those who live life to get rich cannot get into heaven.

So I am not here to convince people or persuade them, but I am here to speak the Truth, that is it.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

frustrating that something man made has dominated us for such a long time. So many lives lost because of this fairy tale that will not go away.

I wouldn't call it solely man mad, without going too far off topic. The lives lost were not for fairy tales but for peoples beliefs manipulated for the purpose of temporal powers in the pursuit of plunder. Man has an inherent need for faith, kings and bishops know this too well.

More people are begining to turn their back on religon though.

revivals come and go. It would be a sad day when the "atheist" outlaws religion.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey there, it's the base of all truth we find in the Scripture....

Scientific base of truth the early atomic scientists insisted and published their success was incorporating biblical base of truth

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

frustrating that something man made has dominated us for such a long time. So many lives lost because of this fairy tale that will not go away.

I wouldn't call it solely man mad, without going too far off topic. The lives lost were not for fairy tales but for peoples beliefs manipulated for the purpose of temporal powers in the pursuit of plunder. Man has an inherent need for faith, kings and bishops know this too well.

More people are begining to turn their back on religon though.

revivals come and go. It would be a sad day when the "atheist" outlaws religion.

It will not be a sad day. You should not need religon to be a good person. You should not need religon to help people. You should not need religon to make this world a better place. If you do, what does that tell you?

Why should people carry on believing in something that is obviously not real? Especially when it causes so much pain. I am not just talking about christianity, I am talking about all religons that have caused harm and death in the millions.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Again you avoid my suggestion that religion is manipulated for ....

The lives lost were not for fairy tales but for peoples beliefs manipulated for the purpose of temporal powers in the pursuit of plunder. Man has an inherent need for faith, kings and bishops know this too well.

Why should people carry on believing in something that is obviously not real? Especially when it causes so much pain.

People also believed, under company law, that when a small business cant trade its declared insolvent.
When big banks became insolvent they made people believe they were too big to fail - they were bailed out "causing so much pain" to the taxpayer.

You wan't to do away with religion.
Do away with the corrupt politicians and I'll jump on that bandwagon with you.

And tell me which of the following were religious?

edit on 20-6-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Again you avoid my suggestion that religion is manipulated for ....

The lives lost were not for fairy tales but for peoples beliefs manipulated for the purpose of temporal powers in the pursuit of plunder. Man has an inherent need for faith, kings and bishops know this too well.

Why should people carry on believing in something that is obviously not real? Especially when it causes so much pain.

People also believed, under company law, that when a small business cant trade its declared insolvent.
When big banks became insolvent they made people believe they were too big to fail - they were bailed out "causing so much pain" to the taxpayer.

You wan't to do away with religion.
Do away with the corrupt politicians and I'll jump on that bandwagon with you.

And tell me which of the following were religious?

Did I say most most conflicts are caused by religon? Please state where I said that? If i did not, pointless posting that image.

I said religon has killed millions. Am i wrong on that?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

For starters: what does "All Israel will be saved?" mean? The answer to that question will then determine your answer about what the text says is going to happen and when. And in the bible, "Israel" is a word that is used in different ways (sometimes it refers to the patriarch Jacob; sometimes it refers to all 12 tribes; sometimes it refers to just ten tribes; sometimes it refers just to the tribe of Judah;

Part of this not correct because Israel is never refered to as Judah.The nation of Israel split in about 900 BCE and has never been united (nor ever will). Judahites were Israelites but Israelites are never Jews ,this is one of the biggest conflations of the scriptures.

In the scriptures Israel is the archetype for all of mankind(the children of the creator God) they are the "lost " sheep that are found, not a specific genetic group of people.Until this very basic premise is understood there will be divisiveness amongst the religious on "who" is saved(and it is always "their" tribe).
edit on 7-8-2018 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join