It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why Trump is good for America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This thread is perfect.

"Why Trump is good for America"

...very little material in OP.
, b

yes it is true that i left out why , but i tell you from a point of view as Vietnam veteran, I've never see a US President stand up with tears in his eyes when salutiing us vets.

Those bone spurs must be acting up.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: DJW001

Donald Trump is a draft dodger,

What makes you say that ?
Dont answer that , its a logical trap
I know your possible answers before you type them
And have the end game waiting..

Ooo I wanna play!
It was because of a broken heart

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ooo I wanna play!

Trust me , you dont want to go there...
I would make a great cat in a future life , as I do so love toying with my prey ......
Until I become bored.
Then....
But no , that is a reason not a justification.

edit on 6/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I cant believe that some of you wont back up a US President for the people, totally unreal. I feel sorry for you Americans.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ooo I wanna play!

Trust me , you dont want to go there...
I would make a great cat in a future life , as I do so love toying with my prey ......
Until I become bored.
Then....
But no , that is a reason not a justification.

Do I get a mulligan???
And ya I love my cats but the other day my cat could have saved my life from a spider. But no, she decided to just play with the damn thing. She just kept covering it with her paw then letting go and chasing it around. Then the moment I named the spider she killed him... Damn cat
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Kandinsky

a reply to: musicismagic

Typical. No human responses, just six stars and flags in as many minutes. Perhaps ATS needs to start using Captcha?

Four stars/five flags and there are far more Trump fans on ATS than that. No need to imply bots, trolls or sock puppets here.

Are Trump fans incapable of typing? Explaining why they think a president who has so far done nothing for vets but appoint an incompetent administrator to the VA is good for them?

How about just doing a quick google search, instead of whining about stars and flags. Some of us like to here some positive news once in a while since the people that run MSM only run negative articles and avoid all the positive news. It’s not like we have many choices and ATS is one of the few places we can go to get a story about Trump that isn’t extremely biased against him. Even though we have to deal with the left trying to derail the thread like you’re doing in this one. Here is a link that lists some of the stuff he has done for the vets.

Whitehouse.gov

Sure, he may have dodged the draft and considering what we know about that war it seems it was a great choice. Funny how I don’t here you calling everyone else that didn’t fight in the war draft dodgers because then you would have to insult people you actually know most likely. You don’t have to serve to have respect for vets. I don’t agree with the comments about McCain, but it’s not like McCain has shown Trump any respect either and I’m a firm believer that you have to give respect to get it.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Trump is pro America, I truly believe that. As an American Veteran of the Vietnam war, I truly feel he wants to help us Vets. So much bs negative in the news about him is so disheartning .

Donald Trump is a draft dodger, who has put down true heroes like John McCain .He is also a traitor who sold out to Russian mobsters, giving the Kremlin the leverage to turn him into a shameless puppet. After angering all our closest allies by imposing arbitrary tariffs on them, he came right out and said that he wants Russia back in the G7, despite their failure even to admit their shameless aggression in Ukraine and elsewhere. Face the facts: Donald Trump is a traitor.

yes what you said is very true,, but lets start McCain, did you ever wonder why his people in the NV very really really wield about his behavior in cam@p.
Bush, with all the intel couldnt detect 4 planes bombing america, come on guys grow up, you still believe in satan clause

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I cant believe that some of you wont back up a US President for the people, totally unreal. I feel sorry for you Americans.

I back up President Trump; I just don’t care to debate with close minded idiots!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Trump is pro America, I truly believe that. As an American Veteran of the Vietnam war, I truly feel he wants to help us Vets. So much bs negative in the news about him is so disheartning .

Bill Clinton is a draft dodger, who can be likened to true traitors like John McCain .He is also a traitor who sold out to Russian mobsters, giving the Kremlin uranium. Face the facts: Bill Clinton and John McCain are traitors.

I fixed it for you. Trump had a college deferrment and then became available for service. Clinton had no intention of going into service.
edit on 9-6-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Donald Trump is a draft dodger, who has put down true heroes like John McCain .He is also a traitor who sold out to Russian mobsters, giving the Kremlin the leverage to turn him into a shameless puppet. After angering all our closest allies by imposing arbitrary tariffs on them, he came right out and said that he wants Russia back in the G7, despite their failure even to admit their shameless aggression in Ukraine and elsewhere. Face the facts: Donald Trump is a traitor.

yes what you said is very true,, but lets start McCain, did you ever wonder why his people in the NV very really really wield about his behavior in cam@p.
Bush, with all the intel couldnt detect 4 planes bombing america, come on guys grow up, you still believe in satan clause

What on earth are you talking about? Do your research man.
And also 99% of Americans would take a bullet for those that place there lives on the line for their freedoms. I know I certainly would. But I would never take one for Trump seeing how he circumvented the system to avoid his duty to America. Even if the war was a complete charade the draft was called up. If he can prove to me without a doubt that he is truly for the people than I my change my mind. He is doing good at the moment but I need to see more and have time go by to see the results.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Typical. No human responses, just six stars and flags in as many minutes. Perhaps ATS needs to start using Captcha?

Four stars/five flags and there are far more Trump fans on ATS than that. No need to imply bots, trolls or sock puppets here.

Are Trump fans incapable of typing? Explaining why they think a president who has so far done nothing for vets but appoint an incompetent administrator to the VA is good for them?

He just signed The VA Mission Act into law which is a huge win for Vets. It allows them access to private health care of their choosing. The can get the help they need instead of waiting on the government to dictate what help they need.

It's a positive for Trump and probably why you didn't see it on CNN and why your out of the loop.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I gave him S&F. Looking for me?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Did Obama fight in a war?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And also 99% of Americans would take a bullet for those that place there lives on the line for their freedoms.

Or take a knee..Gimmie a break...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

And also 99% of Americans would take a bullet for those that place there lives on the line for their freedoms.

I get the reference but am confused why it applies here. Can you explain it to me. I feel lost LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I get the reference but am confused why it applies here. Can you explain it to me. I feel lost LOL

Maybe a visual will help..

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

That's an interesting thought. What would happen if ATS decided to have a single day, one day a year, where if you post, it can only be positive. No personal slams, no negative comments. Do you think we could do it? I have my doubts, but I like the way you think.

There'a a way around that. It's double negatives and double positives. "yeah, right."...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Maybe a visual will help..

LMAO that is horrifying. Where the hell did you find that? And why did you seek to find such a picture?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Oh Jesus. I keep seeing these awful propaganda images recently. That one is a beauty! If that one floats your boat, you'll LOVE this one of Trump.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

edit on 9-6-2018 by 001ggg100 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join