It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. (E3)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Okay guys E3 is starting today. Looking forward to see if Ea has decided to stop being such greedy...er...people? And looking forward to see what microsoft and Nintendo are offering (sorry sony just not that into you)

So what are you all hoping for?
Any last minute guesses as to what will be announced?

On a side note... Anyone hear anything new about Atari box?

edit on 9-6-2018 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Wonder what contrived, recanned crap EA is putting out next year?

Starwars battleground 3 with graphics as separate downloadable content?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The most wonderful times of a year are for me, as a gamer, the times of all the steam sales.

I play videogames since Pong(my cousin had it when i was around 4 years old) but the E3 was never of any interest for me, because i don´t want to see what i maybe could buy a year later, if i upgraded my rig with the newest and most expensive hardware.

And to be honest, E3 is the most mainstream gaming event that ever existed.
They present games the grey consumer mass should buy for too high prices, like Battlefield 243, FIFA 3215, Call of Duty 537...

But that is only my personal opinion, as a gamer.

edit on 9 6 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Okay guys E3 is starting today. Looking forward to see if Ea has decided to stop being such greedy...er...people? And looking forward to see what microsoft and Nintendo are offering (sorry sony just not that into you)

What , no Bethesda or CD Projekt Red ?
Must be one of them thar console players.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Bring on Borderlands 3!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Battlefield 5 will come out later this year , set in WW2.

What i really would like to see is a announcement that red dead redemption 2 will also come to pc , won't hold my breath for it though.
edit on 9-6-2018 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

Or a new Max Payne!
edit on 9-6-2018 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

Sim City 6 annoncement

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I would suck Bethesda's (CENSORED) for TESVI right about now.
I'm a sucker for long, drawn out, tedious single player epics like TES games or Fallout.

I'm currently playing Capcom's Dragons Dogma. It's the equivalent of stealing relights out of public ashtrays as far as these type games go, but its getting me by for the moment until the next big adventure.

CD Projekt's new Cyber Punk game looks interesting. Would love a new Witcher at some point.

edit on 6 9 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: Format

edit on 6 9 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
C'mon Cyberpunk 2077!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'm hoping for gameplay footage of Cyberpunk 2077 from CD Projekt Red although rumor is it will be shown behind closed doors , expecting to see gameplay of Rage 2 from Bethesda and perhaps a hint of Elder Scrolls 6 , also looking for more on the new Stalker game.

Perhaps Borderlands 3 will be shown but not really a Borderlands fan.

As with every E3 I hope for something new and exiting to be announced and that Lord GabeN will finally waddle onto the E3 stage and just utter the words "Half Life 3 Confirmed !" , then waddle off to rapturous applause.

So far this is the game that has me interested as it blends Battle Royale with a Stalker like world.

Fingers crossed for a good E3.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Sim City 6 annoncement

No doubt even more dumbed done and stupified than the last.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Please announce a new splinter cell

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Please announce a new splinter cell

AHH that would be so cool! God I loved those games.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I wonder if there will be any more detail on the World War 3 game

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss

I would really like to see something from Bohemia Interactive shown. For all I know there is already something out there but I have not looked into it. But man I love me some Arma

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I thought Bethesda was presenting Rage 2? Borderlands 3 would be awesome to see but I hope there is something original like a new power genre game, not that boring battleground crap but something like a bronze age survival type with chariots and sea peoples or just blow me away with a Bannerlord release date already so i can stop feeling so god damn anxious!!

to answer your sidenote I don't think the production will be finished till next year.

edit on 9-6-2018 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: Gothmog

I would suck Bethesda's (CENSORED) for TESVI right about now.
I'm a sucker for long, drawn out, tedious single player epics like TES games or Fallout.

I'm currently playing Capcom's Dragons Dogma. It's the equivalent of stealing relights out of public ashtrays as far as these type games go, but its getting me by for the moment until the next big adventure.
Star for you just for the mention of Dragon's Dogma
Played through twice
Looking for "Starfield" or TES VI to be announced (or both)

CD Projekt's new Cyber Punk game looks interesting. Would love a new Witcher at some point.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I patiently wait for the Fallout 76 to be released.
Then I will take a week off from work, send the children to their grandma, lock the doors and enjoy the best time of the year

edit on 9-6-2018 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

i honestly want to see a next gen shenmue game. im tired of point and shoot and raids and team death battle...

lets bring back immersive adventure games... evolving Adventure RPGs, life simulation games(fish man)...

this generation of gamers only know one thing, and one thing only, point shoot-hack slash.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah I'm on my second play through of Dragon's Dogma now. I killed the dude at the end only to become invisible and not be able to do diddly. I was like, well this is stupid af.

I wanna see what the other end option is. It's nice they have the save+ feature so I still have my level and all my stuff. My guy is OP now and makes things a lot more fun the second time around. Gonna try and get a lil deeper into Bitterblack Isle, I had a rough go at it in my first play through. Bitterblack Isle It's a dungeon crawlers dream.

edit on 6 9 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join