It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Tries Ambushing Bernie Sanders at an Airport - It Doesn't Go Well

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

It appeared that Sanders didn't know who Jones was, asking who he was. If you're a senior citizen and a nutjob like Jones comes at you in an aggressive manner you might be worried too. The guy with Sanders clearly knew who Jones was, that's for sure.

Had Jones approached him differently Sander's might've given him the time of day and had a conversation.
edit on 9-6-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

As far as I can tell, that's not Bernie's car and the claim it's his started on 4chan.

The car in your second pic is of a Tesla, not an Audi.

2017 Audi R8

www.sanders.senate.gov...

Tesla

(You can see the charging station right there in the pic)

Sen. Bernie Sanders gets a first hand look at the Tesla Electric car, a new vehicle that runs fully on electricity, uses no gasoline and emits no tail-pipe emissions at all. Bernie favors the use of domestic electricity to power cars as an alternative to expensive, polluting gasoline.

Looks like you fell for an internet hoax driven by partisan hacks while claiming to be engaging with idiots here on ATS...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It appeared that Sanders didn't know who Jones was, asking who he was. If you're a senior citizen and a nutjob like Jones comes at you in an aggressive manner you might be worried too. The guy with Sanders clearly knew who Jones was, that's for sure.

Had Jones approached him differently Sander's might've given him the time of day and had a conservation.

I didn't get the impression he didn't know who Alex was, but I honestly have no idea if he knows him or not. I can see your point of view as well. It may very well have been a look from being startled.

I agree Alex has a bullish approach that is unnecessary and disrespectful.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

He clearly says in the video something to the effect, "who is this". My guess, Bernie saw that his people recognised Jones but he himself didn't, and his people clearly knew who Jones was.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

He clearly says in the video something to the effect, "who is this". My guess, Bernie saw that his people recognised Jones but he himself didn't, and his people clearly knew who Jones was.

Yes, I hear him say something as well. I don't know what it is that he says. I hear him say something then see him point in Alex's direction. As I said, you may be right. I can't say either way with certainty.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Christ....

Any accountability at all for spreading lies?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Meh. Both of them are morons.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Drones strikes: Uses a source with a clear agenda.
Bombings: Directs us to a google search and didn't read the results.
Above the law: Directs to another hit piece.

You don't want us to forget, you just wanna plug yourself.

Now on topic.

Who cares? I personally would love to know what Bernie meant when he said bread lines were a good thing, and if he did fly first class.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yeah he certainly didn't engage, and was "the bigger man", which is one reason he lost to Hillary.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well....you're the one posting it here

And why not? Why shouldn't I expose his idiocy for all to see? He still has a large following, even on this forum.

Uhhh, that is not what you are exposing.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

As far as I can tell, that's not Bernie's car and the claim it's his started on 4chan.

The car in your second pic is of a Tesla, not an Audi.

2017 Audi R8

www.sanders.senate.gov...

Tesla

(You can see the charging station right there in the pic)

Sen. Bernie Sanders gets a first hand look at the Tesla Electric car, a new vehicle that runs fully on electricity, uses no gasoline and emits no tail-pipe emissions at all. Bernie favors the use of domestic electricity to power cars as an alternative to expensive, polluting gasoline.

Looks like you fell for an internet hoax driven by partisan hacks while claiming to be engaging with idiots here on ATS...

Someone is feeling the Bern.....

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Alex Jones.... getting onto those ever important issues facing the nation today!

Later on in the chase, an onlooker bashed Jones for his false conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook shooting.

“Why don’t you stop being an idiot for a second?” he said to the camera. “I’m mad you’re a Sandy Hook denier You deny Sandy Hook, and you’re giving him a hard time?”

When Jones claimed (again, falsely) that Hillary Clinton edited tapes of the Sandy Hook shooting, the man responded, “You’re an idiot! You win.”

www.haaretz.com...

This guy is out of his mind, to say the least.

...to say the very least.

I liked how he got inside Bohemian Grove & it's been going downhill since.

Peak Alex Jones was at least entertaining. Now he just hocks snake-oil and creates memes for the internet.
edit on 6/9/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Blueracer

Actually, Jones does just that in the video but you're right they just happened to be in LAX at the same time, I guess.

Like bill and Loretta!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Kind of reminds you of an 80's WWF wrestler the way he talks and acts.

I agree. He is a very animated fellow.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That is the kind of 'journalism' I despise. Jones made a fool of himself, not Sanders.
That said, I do find it highly hypocritical that Bernie lives like a King whilst railing against the system.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You were punked if you think that was Bernie that is only if you believe the likes of AJ.

Fact Check Did Bernie Sanders Buy a $172,000 Car with Campaign Donations?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Don't let facts spoil the narrative.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders is the "most evil person on the planet".

lol.

Alex Jones is truly a mental midget. I honestly don't think he comprehends the world he lives in, so he just makes one up.
To call him an idiot would insult the idiots.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
That is the kind of 'journalism' I despise. Jones made a fool of himself, not Sanders.
That said, I do find it highly hypocritical that Bernie lives like a King whilst railing against the system.

lol. yeah, Bernie wants to live like a King, right, and Trump wants to BE a king.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Jones is a weird combo of apparent insanity and business success. I couldn't believe how his credibility soared with Trump's endorsement. He went from lunatic laughing stock to credible hero overnight.

He criticised Trump a couple of months ago and has since been returned to lunatic status.

John Oliver pointed out the obvious in a great show from last year.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join