It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: dashen

Imagine after this , Millions of American's Stoned Out of their Minds on a Daily Basis in All 50 States . Driving , Working , Vegetating on the Couch , what will that do to the Everyday Functions We All have to Accomplish in order to have Safe Peaceful Lives in this Country ? I can See a Dire Adverse Reaction to our Society if this eventually comes to pass.......

Assume much?
Sorry but the world won't end if weed is legalized! Might piss off Big Pharm and the Prison Industrial Complex, but we will survive!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
All of you are wrong!

The MJ might be totally safe and also very healthy for you with endless medicinal purposes, and it probably even can be used for countless industries and is even better than alternative material - but.... it's EVIL. It's the Devil!!!

Trump must be the AntiChrist! This is proof!

I'm gonna go lock myself in a room and call up Jeff, we gotta stop yall!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Doesn't change the headline: "Trump Legalizes Marijuana"

The power of that headline alone means no opposing candidate has any chance against him.

And you know that. Which is why the work to minimize, deflect, distract and confuse is already underway.

Desperation.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Imagine after this , Millions of American's Stoned Out of their Minds on a Daily Basis in All 50 States . Driving , Working , Vegetating on the Couch , what will that do to the Everyday Functions We All have to Accomplish in order to have Safe Peaceful Lives in this Country ? I can See a Dire Adverse Reaction to our Society if this eventually comes to pass.......

Assume much?
Sorry but the world won't end if weed is legalized! Might piss off Big Pharm and the Prison Industrial Complex, but we will survive!

Be careful! Your liberalism is showing!
We both agree once again!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: NthOther

I've been for legalization for decades. So if Trump does it, good for him, but he didn't come up with the idea you know.

And Trump is the first President in history to even remotely support it...you know.... I'm not saying you are left but at some point the left will need to give him some props on something...lol

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Assume much?

Be careful! Your liberalism is showing!
We both agree once again!

I'm not as bad as you think!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Assume much?

The world will definitely end, this is the absolute worst case global disaster apocalypse scenario!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This would go quite a way towards fixing the justice system.
Honestly if he does this, and doesnt do anything stupid regards to other civil liberties, i would cast my ballot for him next time. He may be a clown, but im starting to think he is the clown the country needs.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I've actually survived in Oregon.

Been here years and have never set foot into a pot shop. Probably won't until I retire.

But then?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
All of you are wrong!

The MJ might be totally safe and also very healthy for you with endless medicinal purposes, and it probably even can be used for countless industries and is even better than alternative material - but.... it's EVIL. It's the Devil!!!

Actually it will turn a true blooded straight American into a gay commie. I have watched refer madness and I'm sure Sessions has watched it a dozen of times...lol

To think the whole deal with pot was all a cold war event....

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've actually survived in Oregon.

I live just across the river in Washington, same with me.

link   

only thing that would change is there would be freedom from prosecution and hopefully a major change in drug testing at work.
people dont drive stoned now. or go to work stoned now.

hahahaha

link   
Don't yall realize how bad this will be for the pharmaceutical industry? Don't you realize this will make it harder to convince the populace to go to war? What about the mental health industry? Not to mention the others this will hurt...

All yall think about is yourselves.
These big wig $hareholder$ are people too!
Where's your compassion??

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: muzzleflash
All of you are wrong!

Actually it will turn a true blooded straight American into a gay commie. I have watched refer madness and I'm sure Sessions has watched it a dozen of times...lol

To think the whole deal with pot was all a cold war event....

Whoa.... my mind is blown!

Trump is a Russian puppet. omg

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Get REAL Man , with it Outright Legal , and No Consequences , More People will Smoke in Situations that could Adversely Effect their Lives , and the Lives of Others to a Greater Extent because they are Medicated to a Degree of Impairment that in Certain Situations could be Dangerous .

Will Legalization Reduce the Use of this Drug THC , or Increase it ? Think about it for a Minute Bro............

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Get REAL Man , with it Outright Legal , and No Consequences , More People will Smoke in Situations that could Adversely Effect their Lives , and the Lives of Others to a Greater Extent because they are Medicated to a Degree of Impairment that in Certain Situations could be Dangerous .

Will Legalization Reduce the Use of this Drug THC , or Increase it ? Think about it for a Minute Bro............

Get REAL Man , with it Outright Legal , and No Consequences , More People will drink in Situations that could Adversely Effect their Lives , and the Lives of Others to a Greater Extent because they are Medicated to a Degree of Impairment that in Certain Situations could be Dangerous .

When they repealed the 18th Amendment.

link   

What's with the no consequences nonsense? Do you not think the police will treat it the same as they do drunk driving? No one is saying those who partake shouldn't be held responsible, but you certainly are making up excuses?

link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: notsure1

Why didn't Obama do it? You just think about that for a minute. Pose the question. What if Obama had pushed for legalizing marijuana federally? What would the right have said?

And there's your answer. That's why Obama didn't do it.
-

Sounds like a goood excuse for not wanting to do it..

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Will Legalization Reduce the Use of this Drug THC , or Increase it ? Think about it for a Minute Bro...........

Legalization won't effect peoples pre-existing smoking habits, but it will reduce personal debt (because 'grow your own') and risks of cancer.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join