It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 118,000 voters accidentally left off rolls in Los Angeles County

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: MountainLaurel

What po’d me is that if you add up the Cox voters to Allen’s he’s ahead of GN by a good chunk.

Cox, like I warned, is a controlled asset. He’s not a conservative, he’s not Pro Constitution, he’s not for strong borders. He’s associated to Soros. Dude is compromised. The Democrats own him and their pals in the media just got him into the midterms as a “Republican” option. He’s a RINO. I’m from Chicago and it’s an open secret there that everyone is dirty. Our politicians & associated businessmen/women go to prison so often the people don’t even care. We expect it! Corrupt Chicago. Obama. Gov Blago. HRC. Etc. all have roots back there. What I can’t figure out is why Trump would voice out support when Trump HAS to know Cox is a puppet for the Democrats.

And this statement just proves how ignorant you really are. Name noted and post remembered. Way to view thing ina partisan way of thinking instead of look at the real picture. Maybe go start your first thread instead. You may get more respect in the future.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Is this BIG news? Republican John Cox is #2 in California's "jungle" primary.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
When I got to my polling place today I had to do a "provisional ballot". WTH ? The poll worker said I was supposed to have been sent a mail in ballot, I wasn't ? My daughter was sent one, she's a registered Dem, I am reg. as Independent. We don't live in LA either, so I wonder how wide spread this was in CA ?

In order to do the "provisional ballot", I had to show my DL and put down my party affiliation on this special form they made me fill out, it also was a hassle, took much longer then normal to vote. I never had this problem when I was registered as a Dem, so IDK, something seems fishy ??

So you only need a DL and to write your party affiliation?
I think this might explain why some citizens were left off... nice way to muddy the waters of illegals voting with their new DL's.

California - over 1m driver's licences issued to illegals

Nice test run for future elections.

edit on 6/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ut oh!

A white man named "Cox".

And a bunch of dooshy Two Party incumbent voters for Feinstein.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I wonder how much good could be done with those millions of dollars for the needy. The millions should have been spent on the needy not the greedy. The world would be a better place.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
An apparent boondoggle has somehow omitted 118,000 names from the Los Angeles County voter rolls !!

Thankfully it's not in a place with diverse opinions where the results could be affected in any way.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I can bet anyone on here for a $1.00 that it was the democrats that are the ones trying to skew the elections in their favor. They hate Trump and his voting base so much they are willing to commit a crime of voter fraud to make sure things go their way.

For fraks sakes, they give more care and attention to illegals, MS-13, LGBTWTF, hollywierd elite more than their own average citizens and the poor.

I still stand by the idea that California and not just LA need to be under martial law and have the all current governing bodies across the state removed and investigated thoroughly and prosecuted if found guilty of corruption. If they are found innocent then they will retain their position. This would be just a small part in this operation.

edit on 6-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: xuenchen

Should the word accidentally be in quotes or italicized?

I think they get italicised if they have lived in Italy for a while?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's funny and sad to have these certain states in the union that when you hear of corruption and lawbreaking you come to expect it. The water is so swampy there in California.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They were Democrats. Mission Accomplished!

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

What in my post was ignorant & how am I being partisan if I’m liberal and voted against the liberals?? You’re not making any sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

It's impossible for illegals to get on the voting registry in my county. Why is this true anywhere? I've heard people say this ALL the time but is this real or fake news?

edit on 6-6-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What in my post was ignorant & how am I being partisan if I’m liberal and voted against the liberals?? You’re not making any sense.

I’m sorry dude. I had a few too many last night. I made a mistake that I normally don’t make. Please accept my apology as my statement was extremely wrong. It will not happen again.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Maybe they were left off the voter rolls because they were in the country illegally.

Sh! That's not message here!

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Be careful.

They're taking names !!

😎💥🆘

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Why isnt this done on a blockchain with multi factor authentication?

Oh yeah our government is useless

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Should the word accidentally be in quotes or italicized?

That was my first thought to.

Then I thought now that they have this "ODD"
way for some people to vote.
they can run a Scam, having 750,000 people vote this way?

maybe the people would Not be able to vote normally.
like the dead having a vote! zombies voting.

edit on 6-6-2018 by buddha because: I felt like it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join