It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth
I stopped listening when he said he was empathic.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Personally I am a strong believer in intuition and empathy.

I define intuition as a knowing that we do with our mind's perception of feelings that we get.

Empathy I see as the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes—an essential life skill in my opinion.

I think rational thought has its place but it's not all there is.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
if you believe in those two then you need help, they are as shill as one can be

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

What is your definition of "shill"?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
It's up to us, the ATS contributors to "deny ignorance".

Personally, I detest that slogan.

First of all, it's grammatically incorrect, unless you're actually saying we're going to deny that we're ignorant.

Secondly, it has an arrogant connotation.

Before you criticize grammar, you should understand grammar.
There is nothing grammatically incorrect in the imperative "Deny Ignorance."

Harte

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

First of all, it's grammatically incorrect, unless you're actually saying we're going to deny that we're ignorant.

Harte

Ha! What is Harte doing over in the “Aliens and UFOs” forum correcting grammar?! Nice job.

Is it grammatically incorrect to refer to drugs having “side-effects”, aren’t they all “effects”?

And @ OP, that Goode ‘character’ is most definitely a no-go. Open-minded, but no so much that your brains fall out (cannot attribute quote to any single person but I’ve heard it many times).

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens
And @ OP, that Goode ‘character’ is most definitely a no-go.

What do you know about him?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

someone that exists to cause havock in the ufological community spreading misinformation

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

And @ OP, that Goode ‘character’ is most definitely a no-go.

What do you know about him?

Personally? Nothing.

I did spend an hour and half of my life I’ll never get back watching him being spoon-fed canned questions by David Wilcox. Call it discernment, emotional intelligence, BS meter, or whatever, but I don’t have to ask myself too many mind-numbing questions to gather he’s delusional or a complete liar. Maybe bored. Definitely not a mind-reading human emissary for the Blue Avians.

Please liberate yourself from any of his delusions. Or Wilcox’s. It can’t hurt. Trust the process.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I did spend an hour and half of my life I’ll never get back watching him being spoon-fed canned questions by David Wilcox.

I've been watching Cosmic Disclosure weekly for over a year and I've read two of David Wilcock's books.

The open-minded seeker knows that the way to learn what is going on in the secret space program, which obviously exists, is to listen to insiders who have the courage to speak out.

By the way, whistleblowers always get smeared, so one doesn't want to be fooled by that.

The powers that be have a lot to lose when disclosure finally becomes a reality because of all the implications of tapping the energy in the "vacuum of space," which is actually full of energy that can and is being tapped.

The technology that is used in the secret space program is extremely advanced and the only way to find out about it is Cosmic Disclosure.

If anyone knows of another program, I'd like to hear about it. It has to be video interview, though, because I need to be able to read a person's body language.
edit on 6/8/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Clarify

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I did spend an hour and half of my life I’ll never get back watching him being spoon-fed canned questions by David Wilcox.

I've been watching Cosmic Disclosure weekly for over a year and I've read two of David Wilcock's books.

The open-minded seeker knows that the way to learn what is going on in the secret space program, which obviously exists, is to listen to insiders who have the courage to speak out.

By the way, whistleblowers always get smeared, so one doesn't want to be fooled by that.

The powers that be have a lot to lose when disclosure finally becomes a reality because of all the implications of tapping the energy in the "vacuum of space," which is actually full of energy that can and is being tapped.

The technology that is used in the secret space program is extremely advanced and the only way to find out about it is Cosmic Disclosure.

If anyone knows of another program, I'd like to hear about it. It has to be video interview, though, because I need to be able to read a person's body language.

Godspeed, brother. I gave you my assessment of Goode.

Secret Space Program and other SAPs are definitely an interesting notion...I don’t discount those possibilities. And bro, if you need video to judge body language, you need a refund from that body language guru, because you can’t read body language. Goode’s body language combined with Wilcock’s mannerisms/histrionics is a dead giveaway. Sorry. It just is.

Secret Space and other SAPs: check.
Goode as a mind-reading human emissary: delusion.
Wilcock as an arbiter of the unadulterated truth: not even close.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Godspeed, brother.

Strange that you would assume I'm male. Or, perhaps the gender-specific "brother" is not to be taken literally?

Whatever.

Goode’s body language combined with Wilcock’s mannerisms/histrionics is a dead giveaway. Sorry.

Don't apologize.

It's just your opinion.

There's no sense in arguing about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Godspeed, brother.

Strange that you would assume I'm male. Or, perhaps the gender-specific "brother" is not to be taken literally?

Whatever.

Goode’s body language combined with Wilcock’s mannerisms/histrionics is a dead giveaway. Sorry.

Don't apologize.

It's just your opinion.

There's no sense in arguing about it.

Agreed: “whatever” sums it up well.

RE: “brother/bro” pronoun — please leave the incessant (not accusing you, it’s just a nuisance, overall, on ATS) social commentary vestiges in other forums — I meant it as a term of endearment. Seriously.

And there was no argument on my part. I, now, know you have spent more time, than I, watching/reading the Goode-Wilcock collabo and was simply, attempting to ‘alert’ you. It’s all good. We have different takes.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Ha! What is Harte doing over in the “Aliens and UFOs” forum correcting grammar?! Nice job.

I wasn't correcting grammar, you'll note. I was simply correcting the grammar police - stating they had no business inserting their faulty grammar here as if it were some sort of reasonable argument while simultaneously defending the ATS motto, which I admire. I actually hate it when people try to correct someone's grammar. It's usually because they have no other argument. But I hate it even more when a person that is out of arguments tries to correct grammar that is already correct.
Regarding this forum, I lurk from time to time, but felt compelled to reply in this case.
Actually, I'm only lurking here is search of ancient astronauts. The other forum has already been tamed.

originally posted by: CravensIs it grammatically incorrect to refer to drugs having “side-effects”, aren’t they all “effects”?

And aftershocks are still shocks?

originally posted by: CravensAnd @ OP, that Goode ‘character’ is most definitely a no-go. Open-minded, but no so much that your brains fall out (cannot attribute quote to any single person but I’ve heard it many times).

Goode is only slightly worse than most of the claimants discussed in this section, although he's only better than a few.

Harte

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The 'lens took all animal species from all the galaxies, one galaxy one species, and put them on a distant rock in the Milky Way to see which animals would come out on top.

I'm pretty sure after all that work the' lens are gonna let the project run full course.

<< 1   >>

join