It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell : Bob Lazar / Feature documentary coming December 2018

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How could they tell us now.. after all these years of lies

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: interupt42

I have no idea if his story is true however I can tell you that by the end of this documentary you won't know either way nor will you likely be swayed eitherway .

Probably not but I live in hope.

Gotcha , but so far the following documentary formula has been 100% accurate for me.

vague and dramatic promotions = Entertainment and Capital venture and nothing more.

If there was anything of value to be released you would have heard about it before the release of the documentary via scientific journals or channels,gov't, or even the promotion itself when it comes to disclosure or the existence of aliens.

edit on 46630America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2018 13:46:10 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Maybe and hopefully i will be surprised and proven wrong and they have some valid insider reasons to give Tom the benefit of the doubt?

Except the whole thing looks cheezy and commercial in a halfassed way. They're not even trying to make it look legitimate. And as one that comes from a cheezy, commercial, new media background, it's obvious.

Capitalism, entertainment gone all woo wooo....

Weird his other docus I've seen aren't cheesy or halfassed.....

Lot of judgment for something that hasn't even come out yet.....

Why such contempt for something over half a year away?
edit on 6/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Maybe and hopefully i will be surprised and proven wrong and they have some valid insider reasons to give Tom the benefit of the doubt?

Except the whole thing looks cheezy and commercial in a halfassed way. They're not even trying to make it look legitimate. And as one that comes from a cheezy, commercial, new media background, it's obvious.

Perhaps I was a bit hasty. I just based my opinion on the promo. This isn't cheezy to you? Just a collection of old clips with corny spooky music.

I'm ok with commercial products however. I'm in the same business.

edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Perhaps I was a bit hasty. I just based my opinion on the promo. This isn't cheezy to you? Just a collection of old clips with corny spooky music.

Not at all I think its fun and intriguing and expresses their intent.... To bring back to life one of the most interesting/controversial people involved w the phenomena. And the prospect of new information and new interviews w him.....

That seems to be the message its conveying and I feel like it does that

But hey that's just my opinion.... I thought his other docu w Leer was very well done
edit on 6/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
How could they tell us now.. after all these years of lies

They couldn't , but they could let it leak out , drip , drip , drip.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not at all I think its fun and intriguing and expresses their intent.... To bring back to life one of the most interesting/controversial people involved w the phenomena. And the prospect of new information and new interviews w him..... That seems to be the message its conveying and I feel like it does that

That's ok, I have a targeted demographic for my work as well. It's just the business side of filmmaking and as much fun as it is....no reason not to make a few bucks.

Union Proud, Union Strong....www.iatse.net...

www.sagaftra.org...

my new one

www.icg600.com...
edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanls looking forward to seeing this. Always been fascinated by Lazar

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: interupt42

I hope to hell this is better than the ATS darling Tom DeLonge and the TTSA.

I really do not think DeLonge is an ATS darling. His AMA here was a complete disaster. I think that clearly he is being used. If you've seen some of his interviews, though he professes a "life long" interest in UFOs, he's not really knowledgeable on the subject and is willing to believe just about any conspiracy that comes down the pike. I think he is being given the same treatment as Bill Moore, thinking he is now "in the know" when, really, he's being manipulated. Just my guess.

However it did come across to me on several post and threads that ATS staff treated Delonge with soft hands and gave him more benefit of the doubt than probably should have been warranted IMO.

Ah, I see what you mean. I agree. Once you get the Springer Seal of Approval you get kind of a pass.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

I hope to hell this is better than the ATS darling Tom DeLonge and the TTSA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to be honest, I'm beginning to question Knapp's veracity with his connection to Tom DeLonge and TTSA.

I have nothing against commercial enterprises but blatant taking advantage of the intellectually challenged is just not right.

I can understand some bit of naïveté on Lazar’s part in 1989, but the trailer doesn’t square with me; he declares it (the tech/hidden knowledge/insert Lovecraft theme) must be known to whole of humanity in one clip and the very next he equivocates on whether it should be declared ‘known’ for fear of weaponization.

True, but look at the clips again. In the first one you have Young Lazar and in the second one you have Old Lazar many decades later. He's changed his tune and now says perhaps secrecy is in order because "most people are stupid." So yeah, its a contradiction, but with about 30 years of life between the two views.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: gortex

More snake oil for the masses methinks. Ad nauseum anyone?

Yes his 'prediction' of higher elements did come true, but it's a far stretch to suggest that these man made particles can fuel space travel-it would be like myself saying that i can cross Route 66 on a single fava bean.

Except he gave the specific names of the elements.... But hey too each their own....

A skeptic looks at evidence

A cynic no evidence will ever be enough

Lazar did not predict jack ...

Scientists predicted elements with proton numbers above 110 two decades before Lazar made his silly claims.

Here are the Recommendations for the Naming of Elements of Atomic Numbers Greater than 100 from 1978, a decade before Lazar appeared in a special interview with Knapp:

www.sbcs.qmul.ac.uk...

Also his description of Element 115 properties is completely wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
After listening to Knapp and Bell speak so highly of Lazar. Saying he's never changed his story - no embellishments, nothing.
I believe Lazar's tale.

And hell, if the companies he worked at can completely erase his employment records and pretty much any trace of him being there with the exception of his personal recollections- which have checked out, then I'm sure the government can just as easily erase a persons transcripts

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes his 'prediction' of higher elements did come true, but it's a far stretch to suggest that these man made particles can fuel space travel-it would be like myself saying that i can cross Route 66 on a single fava bean.

Sorry,, did he make loads of money of this story? As far as I know, it only gave him grief!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I have no idea if his story is true however I can tell you that by the end of this documentary you won't know either way nor will you likely be swayed eitherway .

Probably not but I live in hope.

Bob says he knows the names of all the other people who worked in S4. Getting a few of them to confirm the stories would be the best hope. Someone like Knapp could discretely reach out to them and see what they are willing to offer.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

The same director can make a movie for two radically different audiences.
It happens all the time.

It's not the director's place to personally unveil "cosmic truth";
it's the director's job to make a good movie or documentary
with whatever research/resources that they have available.

For all we know Mr. Corbell has no firm convictions on ANY
of these subjects.

Or maybe he believes in both.

Or neither.

I don't think that we should read too munch into his personal
belief system.

We should examine the evidence, if any, that is presented.

Kev

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Except he gave the specific names of the elements.... But hey too each their own....

A skeptic looks at evidence

A cynic no evidence will ever be enough

Lazar did not predict jack ...

Scientists predicted elements with proton numbers above 110 two decades before Lazar made his silly claims.

Here are the Recommendations for the Naming of Elements of Atomic Numbers Greater than 100 from 1978, a decade before Lazar appeared in a special interview with Knapp:

www.sbcs.qmul.ac.uk...

Also his description of Element 115 properties is completely wrong.

You are completely correct about element 115.

Take that away from the narrative and you have partially gutted it.

Kev

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

He really did cause his own credibility issue..but Bob liezar says the government has changed his records n that's why his it on don't sink with what we were told.. Maybe someone went to school with him or something to help verify his being black balled. Yearbooks check stubs pics check with neighbors of that time???? We will we e .I am too skeptical of him .he looks like a shill .lol ya know he friends with a lear(jet) creators son? Who backs ole bob up..boy rabbit hole goes everywhere on this 1

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Looking forward to this one and his skinwalker coming out end of summer..... Been following what's going on w him and knapp on facebook....

Some great stuff coming I truly believe

I like your enthusiasm and share it as well. When i first got into watching Ufo Docs there was alot to watch, some good and of course some not so good. Once you watch most of the recommended ones, you are left wanting more and I swear there is very little I've seen in the last few years that I consider really good. I ask in another thread about the James Fox 701. I swear I remember interviews with him several years ago talking about it and still, it hasn't been released. I like Corbell and am anxious to see both that you mentioned. i wish we could get more quality ones, maybe even focused on lesser known cases as you can quickly tire of the same rehashed famous cases.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Looking forward to this one and his skinwalker coming out end of summer..... Been following what's going on w him and knapp on facebook....

I like your enthusiasm and share it as well. When i first got into watching Ufo Docs there was alot to watch, some good and of course some not so good. Once you watch most of the recommended ones, you are left wanting more and I swear there is very little I've seen in the last few years that I consider really good. I ask in another thread about the James Fox 701. I swear I remember interviews with him several years ago talking about it and still, it hasn't been released. I like Corbell and am anxious to see both that you mentioned. i wish we could get more quality ones, maybe even focused on lesser known cases as you can quickly tire of the same rehashed famous cases.

I have a strong feeling thats very much about to change, both in quality, investigation and reporting. We have some very strong people in different fields working together to bring credibility to whats going on , not just on UFOS, but the paranormal and how the gov is involved.

I think people need to watch before they judge, I know its hard not to judge. I distanced myself from these threads on ATS because of so much BS.

But honestly ive been renewed from seeing what im seeing and whats coming out......

I think its important for us to be SKEPTICAL......and not cynical......

And thats what I like about Corbells docus is he presents whats there, and leaves you to make up your mind.

Lets not push a narrative and instead just present what we know and what we can find.

Thats the true path

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

I have a strong feeling thats very much about to change, both in quality, investigation and reporting. We have some very strong people in different fields working together to bring credibility to whats going on , not just on UFOS, but the paranormal and how the gov is involved.

I think people need to watch before they judge, I know its hard not to judge. I distanced myself from these threads on ATS because of so much BS.

But honestly ive been renewed from seeing what im seeing and whats coming out......

I think its important for us to be SKEPTICAL......and not cynical......

And thats what I like about Corbells docus is he presents whats there, and leaves you to make up your mind.

Lets not push a narrative and instead just present what we know and what we can find.

Thats the true path

I agree 100 percent. People have waited so long and been disappointed to the point that I think they are very jaded. I, as you, remain hopeful and believe that maybe, just maybe times are a changing and good things are on the horizon. We will see. I've listened to Corbell in several interviews and think if nothing else, he brings a breath of fresh air that the field really needs. As you said he lays it out and doesn't push a narrative. Fingers crossed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join