It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sailor pardoned by Trump is SUING Obama and Comey

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That Navy fella that was pardoned by Trump is going to sue the Hell out of Obama and Comey and the DOJ !!

The claim will be that double standards exist when investigating and prosecuting people with different "connections".

Mainly like his conviction and the "lack of" Hillary Clinton.

Well this is sure to open up some worm cans.

The IG report will have some ammo for this guy I suspect 😎

Sailor pardoned by Trump is SUING Obama and Comey for going easy on Hillary Clinton but sending him to prison after he photographed classified area of nuclear sub

A former U.S. Navy seaman who spent a year in federal prison for photographing a classified area of a nuclear submarine plans to sue former President Barack Obama and fired FBI director James Comey for selectively prosecuting him.

Donald Trump issued a presidential pardon this year to Kristian Saucier, whose lawyer Ronald Daigle told Fox News on Monday that the pending lawsuit will also name the Justice Department as a defendant.

Daigle says former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was given a free pass by avoiding prosecution for mishandling classified information on her infamous private email server.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He was guilty though.
He should be glad he got the pardon. This just sounds like yet more silly partisan US politics to me.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This should address the question as to whether or not we are equal under the law.

I'm guessing a big fat greasy nope.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Name a country or a period of time in history when everyone has been equal in the eyes of the prosecutors.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Name a country or a period of time in history when everyone has been equal in the eyes of the prosecutors.

Never-town, the capital of Makebelievistan.

It was during the trial of Unicorns versus Butt monkeys.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yes he was guilty, no one denies that,

The only silly partisan act was letting Hillary walk free.
edit on 5-6-2018 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Doesn't mean we shouldn't call it out when we are able.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

PMSL!
...I heard the unicorns bribed the DA with rainbow poo, but keep that to yourself

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Some people feel unprosecuted cases endanger the public because criminals are not in jail.

Equal Protection Clause

💮🥁

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

He was guilty though.
He should be glad he got the pardon. This just sounds like yet more silly partisan US politics to me.

Yeah? Except they let Hillary off the hook for far worse IA violations while he gets stuck in a federal pen for a year.

Go through that and tell me it's just silly.

Equal protection under the law extends to criminal prosecutions. If what Hillary did was just "carelessness" and "no reasonable prosecutor" would take on the case, then this sailor should never have been prosecuted.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I doubt that this sailor has the deep pockets that it takes to initiate a law suit of this kind. Gotta wonder who's backing him?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
1. Take pictures of classified areas in a nuclear sub.

2. Get arrested and prosecuted for it.

3. Write a letter to Donald Trump about how you want to sue Obama, because Hillary.

4. Get pardoned.

For a person who constantly accuses those who disagree with him of treason, Trump sure has no problem pardoning people who actually committ treason.
edit on 5-6-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

link   

Awesome. I hope and pray that this goes to trial, thus ensuring full disclosure of ALL pertinent facts and evidence under rules of discovery.

This goes to the absolute heart and soul of our legal system: Due process and equal application of the law in accordance with the principles of common law both in practice and in spirit.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Oh agreed, absolutely, just making the point that true justice has never existed.
Heck even at a local level, if your mate is a cop then he ain't going to nick you for anything except the most severe crimes. Personal experience, I don't moan about corruption because I've benefited from it myself, it's a sad fact of life.

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Trump sure has no problem pardoning people who actually committ treason.

IA violations aren't treason.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Equal protection under the law extends to criminal prosecutions. If what Hillary did was just "carelessness" and "no reasonable prosecutor" would take on the case, then this sailor should never have been prosecuted.

To be fair she didn't have bad intentions.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
1. Take pictures of classified areas in a nuclear sub.

2. Get arrested and prosecuted for it.

3. Write a letter to Donald Trump about how you want to sue Obama, because Hillary.

4. Get pardoned.

For a person who constantly accuses those who disagree with him of treason, Trump sure has no problem pardoning people who actually committ treason.

He was arrested for taking a picture of his bunk and the mess hall, also a nuclear panel and his work station. He said he wanted to remember what it was like since he was leaving the service. Little did he know he wasn't leaving as soon as he thought he was.
edit on 6/5/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Unfortunatly the video seems to have dissapeared from the internet...

But i did find an artikel

Hillary on email before the scandal.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I doubt that this sailor has the deep pockets that it takes to initiate a law suit of this kind. Gotta wonder who's backing him?

Some research might help your dilemma.

🔓🔑

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: underwerks

Trump sure has no problem pardoning people who actually committ treason.

IA violations aren't treason.

Sorry, I was using that in a rhetorical sense. The same way Trump does. (I hope.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join