It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Detention Center Holding Migrant Children Calls the Cops on US Senator

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: howtonhawky
I personally would ask for an audit into the fates of the fifteen percent who were not placed with a relative. I have a feeling those are the poor souls that end up in bad places and were bought by people with money. The saddest humans Are children who do not have anyone with real love to raise them due to the circumstances they escaped from.

Hollywood sex cults and dirty politicians and religious clergy of all denominations

This is the sad truth of the matter. This is the real motivation behind the push for undocumented mass migration. Also a pseudo slave work force is created by groups of desperate illegal migrant families.

edit on 6 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

And the other side of the border is being patrolled by cartels who make $$$ kidnapping asylum seekers who have been turned away or are waiting to get in.

Sounds like Mexico's problem, or is it ours? 4 million killed in Darfur should that be our problem too? If we closed the border and people can not get across then maybe, just maybe they stop coming to the Mexican border and the cartel would have no one to kidnap...Hmmm

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, they are supposed to let adult people in there to gawk at the kids just because someone says they are a Senator. There are some high ranking people in this country who are pedophiles too. I would say that the Senator should have to have something from the local court system verifying that he was all right. I would let the senator into the office areas, but unless there was some paperwork, I doubt if I would let him into the area with the kids. Would you let someone who was a Senator come into your house if you had foster kids without the proper ok from the agency that placed them there, that is the first place I would call to find if it is alright for that guy to be there if I fostered kids.

yes
they should allow gov. officials inspect.

If they are authorized to do so, yes. If the people have the right crudentials is important too. With our political unrest nowadays, you do not leave anyone in unless the agency governing it gives authorization. I suppose a forestry service official should be allowed to view these people too from what you say. I can see them being authorized to have to allow representatives of some specific agencies in to do inspections, but you can't be having a bunch of politicians popping in without proper authorization from whomever is running that program.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sounds like Mexico's problem, or is it ours?

These people aren't applying for asylum in Mexico. They're applying for asylum in the USA because Mexico is too dangerous.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT

it is our freakin facility and monies paying the bills

he called first to make appointment. they said no. he went to the door and they told him to make an appointment...

sure we can't have every tom dick and harry gettin in but at the least we can have one every now and then anytime appointment or not
edit on 6-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: rickymouse

WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT

it is our freakin facility and monies paying the bills

he called first to make appointment. they said no. he went to the door and they told him to make an appointment...

sure we can't have every tom dick and harry gettin in but at the least we can have one every now and then anytime appointment or not

If the Senator did everything right, then heads should roll at that facility. If he did not go through proper channels, then he should do so. Just because a person is a senator does not give him the right to bypass rules and regulations. I have known Senators and legislators over the years, most know they have rules to follow to get things in place. One I knew was very pushy, he believed he could do whatever he wanted pushing Ad Hominum tactics to force people to comply. He has been dead for many years now, he did get a lot for the area with his pushy ways, he intimidated a lot of senators through his many terms in office. I learned from some of the best locally on how things work in this world. Even though I do not push people too much, I know how to do it.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Duly Noted.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

These people aren't applying for asylum in Mexico. They're applying for asylum in the USA because Mexico is too dangerous.

How about the 10s..100s of millions from around the world that also want to seek asylum? I guess sucks for them since location is the biggest point... HMmmm I wonder if they stayed home would they need to deal with the dangers in Mexico...once again is the dangers in Mexico our problem?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

How about the 10s..100s of millions from around the world that also want to seek asylum?

They can seek refugee status. In order to apply for asylum, one MUST be on US soil.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

They can seek refugee status. In order to apply for asylum, one MUST be on US soil.

You suggest that since that came all the way to our borders and now under threat from the Cartel it is some how our problem to fix and not Mexico.

BTW when we say "on US soil" that means our Embassies, and not sneaking into our country first.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You suggest that since that came all the way to our borders and now under threat from the Cartel it is some how our problem to fix and not Mexico.

Yep. That's the way our asylum laws are written. When someone enters US soil and pleads asylum, their claim must be processed.

BTW when we say "on US soil" that means our Embassies, and not sneaking into our country first.

Sorry, no.
Foreign soil US Embassies are used for refugee status only.

You Cannot Apply for Asylum at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate

Unfortunately, U.S. embassies and consulates cannot process requests for this form of protection because, under U.S. law, asylum seekers can apply only if they are physically present in the United States (or at least at a U.S. border or other point of entry).
www.nolo.com...

edit on 7-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join