It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught During Live ESPN Broadcast On June 4?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
There's a strange object that pops into view, behind the ESPN anchor's head, at the 3:26 mark, in the video clip below. I cropped the image and enhanced the image quality slightly, showing what appears to be an oval object. Not sure if there's an airport near this location, but the object looks more like a drone, than an airplane. Can't totally rule out a bird, since it's really difficult determining the size of this unknown object. There's likely a prosaic explanation for this object, but I thought it would be interesting to share.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Certainly we can rule out orb craft. Interesting footage nonetheless

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

A bird?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Weird.
Its almost like it blinks out for a flash when it first appears on the right side.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is weak. Really weak, it's a blob behind a window.
Nobody can know what this is as it is highly distorted by distance, resolution of screen and window.
It's a thing flying by, the most rational answer is bird, the rest is dreaming and desperation.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You know the backdrops are fake right.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Whoooa. Neat. Really fast and notice how they switched camera views right when it happens. Haha.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

A bird?

To be honest no idea whatsoever

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Oh, c'mon. That doesn't look anything like a bird

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I didn't post this out of "desperation," I posted it because it's UNIDENTIFIED and interesting. I CLEARLY stated that there's a rational explanation for it and even said it may be a drone or a bird. I made an effort, at least, to blow up the screen shot, which might help with analysis. It's not a "blob," it has a defined shape to it and IMO, it doesn't look like any "bird." No, I'm not dreaming either...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Says you. Looks more like a drone to me. But, what do I know? So many "experts" commenting, who know it all.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

i aint seing it

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BillyJoeOzarks

Not seeing what exactly? You don't think it's a bird or a drone? I never stated "alien craft," I stated that it was a UFO....UNIDENTIFIED flying object
edit on 6/5/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/5/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Here is a blurred photo of a seagull:

Blurd

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Very good find OP! It almost looks like someone threw a white Frisbee in the background with how fast and motionless the object was.

It isn't a bird and to me it doesn't have any looks of a drone or at least I am not familiar with any drones that can fly that fast.

Still inconclusive to say it is a UFO or just an anomaly.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
You know the backdrops are fake right.

Ummmmm, that one is not fake. They’re on location in Cleveland at some restaurant/bar. That’s a real shot in the background.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
small plane possibly?

i think i see a tail

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I knew there was a reason why I clicked on the shark penis thread first.

a billion things this could be. a UFO is not one. Unless we now consider everything unidentified as a UFO.. could have been a reflection of some crew member carrying a cup of coffee. Could have been a plane low in the distance. Could have been a kid losing his balloon. Certainly, lets jump to conclusions and demand answers as to what kind of alien tech it was.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

To be fair the OP was not claiming an alien craft, it is a UFO as it is "Unidentified", although I am still going with a bird.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They may have been commenting on other replies such as ufoprbhunter who sees 99.99999999% of objects as orbs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join