It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse EQ forcasting Only source truthful n Simple EQ info Major EQ's Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm ANGRY after seeing real & proven results on his EQ forecasting YouTube channel Dutchsinse Should be broadcast globally in all languages where an EQ threat exists Why haven't Scientist of either our or other governments or researchers, schools ect. picked up and expanded on his methods?

The simple fact that it would SAVE peoples LIVES would you want to at least be informed of a potential EQ for your family or friends?? i just watched his forecast and finally the professional EQ Scientist whose sole jobs are EQ's are Starting to listen and pay attention.. look at the Gear EQ forecast model It only took 8 years for these SCIENTIST to listen . a Great analogy is the history of weather forecasting 1st couldn't be done then .... then slowly it could .

www.youtube.com...

Start above at 1:11:11 lol ... watch the whole thing!

www.unavco.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It's happening worldwide at an alarming rate. Sad because many nuclear power plants are located near fault lines.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Firstly, you hide YouTube dates (just like Dutchsinse does. Why would he do that?).

Then, go to classic creator studio. Find the video on the dashboard or video manager and click Edit. There are three tabs under the small video display. Select Advanced Settings and you'll find the 'record date' on the right hand column and youcan edit it.

Just to be sure, you can include the edited date in the title (like Dutchsinse does. Why would he do that?).

That way, all your predictions can come true.

edit on 5/6/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 5/6/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You can change date on playlist to sort videos in categories..but you cannot change the date on the front page. The front page is date of upload. I have a youtube channel..for my family videos...Ive tried to change date in playlist hoping that the front would change but it doesn't. The front page of video is set by the data from record date...it cannot be changed. a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Not sure if this is relevant but he also uploads his latest videos to facebook and you cant change the date on there.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ol' Dutchy is the Alex Jones of the eq world; has duped a lot of gullible people with circus carnie tactics, but has more failures than successes.

What a waste.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I discovered his videos a few days ago, is he pretty kbowledgable on this topic?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neopan100
You can change date on playlist to sort videos in categories..but you cannot change the date on the front page. The front page is date of upload. I have a youtube channel..for my family videos...Ive tried to change date in playlist hoping that the front would change but it doesn't. The front page of video is set by the data from record date...it cannot be changed. a reply to: chr0naut

You can't change the upload date, but you can hide it from being displayed.

Have a look at the way video's display in in a few random channels. Upload dates are usually there near to each video in a small font.

Then check out Dutchsinse's channel for yourself.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
Not sure if this is relevant but he also uploads his latest videos to facebook and you cant change the date on there.

If you're an admin or editor, you can change the date of a post on your Page to an earlier date.

You can also backdate a new post so that it appears in the past on your Page's timeline.

- Go to the post on your Page's timeline.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Change Date.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Honestly I can't see any differences between his and a random other youtube channel, would you be kind to make two screenshots to show what you mean exactly with this dates thing?
edit on 2018/6/5 by awatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have seen a most of the bull from Dutchsinse.

I have fallowed enough from him to know Dutchsinse = hoax.

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I'm ANGRY after seeing real & proven results on his EQ forecasting YouTube channel Dutchsinse Should be broadcast globally in all languages where an EQ threat exists Why haven't Scientist of either our or other governments or researchers, schools ect. picked up and expanded on his methods?

The simple fact that it would SAVE peoples LIVES would you want to at least be informed of a potential EQ for your family or friends?? i just watched his forecast and finally the professional EQ Scientist whose sole jobs are EQ's are Starting to listen and pay attention.. look at the Gear EQ forecast model It only took 8 years for these SCIENTIST to listen . a Great analogy is the history of weather forecasting 1st couldn't be done then .... then slowly it could .

www.youtube.com...

Start above at 1:11:11 lol ... watch the whole thing!

www.unavco.org...

Saving people lives is not consistent with the global depopulation agenda.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I have seen a most of the bull from Dutchsinse.

I have fallowed enough from him to know Dutchsinse = hoax.

www.google.com...

Please advise extactly which parts of his work is evidence that he is bull'

throwaway, loose, aimless put downs just don't cut it I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
He hasn't changed anything , I've been watching him for a long time , he wants to keep people prepared and safe.Now all the sudden the Professionals are going to use his methods ?
Will it be authentic then?
The guy FORECASTS , not tries to predict , he explains everything , add nauseum , as he's forecasting , he admits when he's wrong , even if he's off by 20 miles , or a full magnitude , pressure transfers , it makes perfect sense , I watch every day , those people in Guatemala could have been saved !!! He mentioned the building activity after the eruption also , he really does have something here. If you don't follow him you should at least give him a chance before naysaying.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Yes thank you so much he forecasts and I still can't believe this is in the hoax bin he just forecast 3 EQ's mag 5 + between sun and today and was correct so what he is doing works

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Yes thank you so much he forecasts and I still can't believe this is in the hoax bin he just forecast 3 EQ's mag 5 + between sun and today and was correct so what he is doing works

But where he never pins down where to a small area.

World wide mag 5 + EQs are common and almost daily someplace in the ring of fire.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bellagirl

If you're an admin or editor, you can change the date of a post on your Page to an earlier date.

You can also backdate a new post so that it appears in the past on your Page's timeline.

- Go to the post on your Page's timeline.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Change Date.

Yes but what he cant change is the fact he has made a forecast two to three days beforehand.... and then it has happened. Change all the dates you want anywhere but if you hear, then it happens ... well.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

This idiot again?

Isn't it obvious why?

Because they are meant for youtube consumption not the real world.

top topics

join