It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gelatine Art Cakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
These are so beautiful to look at and depending on how the gelatine is flavoured .. I can imagine they are fairly tasty as well.

Was wondering if any members have attempted to make one. You need the right tools.. but they are so stunning !!

They would make a great summer party desert. Hoping to hear from someone who has tried one.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As long as they're not 'dosed' Cosby style, they actually look pretty good.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow !!!
That is gorgeous ! I Wonder how It tastes ? .... The only gelatin I make is ...jello
Shots !!!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Wow !!!
That is gorgeous ! I Wonder how It tastes ? .... The only gelatin I make is ...jello
Shots !!!

You could probably get fancy with your jello shots if you had the injection tools. 😏

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Those are just gorgeous! I wouldn't attempt making one because I doubt mine would look anything like that! LOL
Then again, ya never know.

Great idea about the jello shots!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
WoW! Those are really beautiful. I also hope someone here has tried to make one, or at least tried one.
The gelatin looks pretty firm, the texture might be a turn-off lol. Interested to hear more though. Does anyone know what those things she's ladling into the final layer are?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Me attempt to make that
As soon as I sunk the spoon into the jello I could not stop eating it, no flowers would exist in that jello.

I do believe I would be afraid to eat that thing if I saw it. It might have thorns.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
WoW! Those are really beautiful. I also hope someone here has tried to make one, or at least tried one.
The gelatin looks pretty firm, the texture might be a turn-off lol. Interested to hear more though. Does anyone know what those things she's ladling into the final layer are?

I believe they are lychee nuts , which are a type of asian fruit ... delicious !!!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I do believe I would be afraid to eat that thing if I saw it. It might have thorns.

Haha 😆. They do look almost realistic. Here’s one that you may enjoy more.. all fruit filling in the gelatine cake.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Those are just gorgeous! I wouldn't attempt making one because I doubt mine would look anything like that! LOL
Then again, ya never know.

Great idea about the jello shots!

They are gorgeous !!! They’d be lovely served at a Shed luncheon 😉.

There is a YouTube vid of a first attempt by someone and they didn’t come out half bad.. I’m sure with your creative eye , you’d do well Night.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: rickymouse

Haha 😆. They do look almost realistic. Here’s one that you may enjoy more.. all fruit filling in the gelatine cake.

Now, that looks good. I would eat that no problem.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Gelatin is a yellowish, odorless, and nearly tasteless substance that is made by prolonged boiling of skin, cartilage, and bones from animals. It's made primarily from the stuff meat industries have left over — we're talking about pork skins, horns, and cattle bones.

Yummy?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks Sheye.. I will try those!
That agar cake looks amazing too!!! Now.. what are those polka dotted bits I wonder? Also lychee?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Thanks Sheye.. I will try those!
That agar cake looks amazing too!!! Now.. what are those polka dotted bits I wonder? Also lychee?

Sorry I took so long to respond.. I didn’t see your post 😕.

The white fruit with the black dots is Dragon fruit .

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I wonder what dragon fruit tastes like? Sounds like something that belongs in the Shed.

top topics

join