It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller calls for Paul Manafort's release to be revoked.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sillyolme

If this repulses you, just wait until you find out what the Obama Administration and their cronies did!

She knows what Obama and his criminal goons did, the problem is.....she doesn’t care, just like all the deranged Leftists don’t care.
They only care if it’s something to do with Trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
And the entire deal may be overturned.
Mueller is showing an intense hatred of certain individuals
Grasping at anything he possibly can in a vain effort to justify to himself the hatred
Took the entire investigation off the original granted responsibilty on to pettier and lamer stuff.
"Monomaniacal" - very dangerous individual to be in office , anywhere in the world.

That's if he is actually in charge.

He might be taking orders.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yeah I'm reporting the news bub. Not writing it.

No emotion involved.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

No I do not do a lot of guessing and when something is my opinion not backed by a source I say so. I don't know why you have a problem with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Any chance you can ever respond to a post without whataboutism.

Some details emerging say he tried using an encrypted messaging system to coach people to lie.

And that yes Judge Ellis in Virginia has been appraised of the situation.

He's tampering with witnesses.

You just made an accusatory statement that "he's tampering with witnesses." Did you see this personally or is this just third party speculation based on dysphoric bias and hate? You are the "tolerant" left after all. Have you snapped at any invisible butterflies lately?

Jeez, lighten up. Don't shoot the messenger! The New York TImes says so too. Mueller Accuses Paul Manafort of Attempted Witness Tamperinge New York TImes is saying the same thing. www.nytimes.com...

When the OIG shakes the tree, hopefully all the rotten fruitcakes will fall out. Personally, I don't caee if they are left, right or center, let the treason charges, convictions and the public hangings begin.

Cheers - Dave

So, you're good, banking on the OIG investigation, but not with Mueller's investigation. Got it!

If the messenger is constantly screaming fire, when none has ever been shown to exist, in a crowded theatre, what would you suggest we do? Give her a cry closet and a care-bear cookie?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Any chance you can ever respond to a post without whataboutism.

Some details emerging say he tried using an encrypted messaging system to coach people to lie.

And that yes Judge Ellis in Virginia has been appraised of the situation.

He's tampering with witnesses.

It's been awhile since I saw someone in a fullblown meltdown.

I'm so sorry for you sweety... I hope you have the support system necessary to get you through the next 6 years.

I was there once in my life, a long time ago. Take heart in knowing that you can get through this!!!

You poor thing.

edit on 4-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

He has an outstanding track record. I don't know what you've heard.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

They have witnesses who are reporting him. Saying he is asking them to lie about work in the United States.

if that is true, then he is screwed, and like I said before......throw the book at him

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Looks to me like there's plenty of fires and too few fire fighters. And you with your can of gas.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I appreciate you digging that up. Now call me crazy but when CNN takes a snippet of a quote, I'm fairly skeptical. The whole quote would be better.

Here is a qualifying reason:

"We should talk. I have made clear that they worked in Europe," Manafort's text said.

vs:

"an effort to get them to relay a message to the Hapsburg group: if the members of the Hapsburg group were contacted by anyone, they should say that their lobbying and public relations work was exclusively in Europe -- a representation that would be contrary" to what investigators have found, the prosecutors wrote.

In the same article FFS!

The communication can only be tampering if in fact those he contacted are witnesses.

To make it clear, I've no care as to what happens to Manafort. In order to get Manafort they would of course need to find a law for him to be charged with.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

He has an outstanding track record. I don't know what you've heard.

he has a history of heavy handed tactics......a few cases they had to pay out some serious cash because of his actions.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ha ha. Okay.

Thanks for your concern but I'm fine.lol

Why do people make posts like this?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

He's a tough lawman. That's his job.
He doesn't exactly work to prosecute boy scouts. They're lowlife criminals. He's very well respected.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

They have witnesses who are reporting him. Saying he is asking them to lie about work in the United States.

What if somebody paid them to say things ?

Naw that could never happen !!

💡

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Ha ha. Okay.

Thanks for your concern but I'm fine.lol

Why do people make posts like this?

Because I think you are a decent person, but you have lived a whole life of people telling you things that you are going to find out just are not true.

When you get to the point that you realize that, it is devastating. Hard to deal with. It throws your life into a tizzy.

I was just saying that a few months from now, when your world is all upside down and you can't deal with it, just PM me.

I'm here to help.

It's called compassion.
edit on 4-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

He's not cooperating. He has a death threat from Russia if he does. Probably his family has been threatened too. That's just a guess. I have no proof other than the trail of poisoned Russians recently and a knowledge of his dealings with Russian oligarchs.

Aren't the Russians smart enough to tamper the witnesses on Paul Manafort behalf?

I dont know maybe they could send the witnesses a death threat; Probably threaten their family? I have no proof that Russia does these sorts of things expect a few message board threads; but it stands to reason that if their smart enough to steal a US election and ruthlessly enough to threaten Manafort and his family; then they should be able to tamper his witnesses for him.

The narrative just doesnt make a lot of sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
listen to the Dan Bongino podcast for real updates on what's happening not this dog and pony show your addicted to

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
listen to the Dan Bongino podcast for real updates on what's happening not this dog and pony show your addicted to

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If it was up to me bill Clinton, would still be potus..

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
If it was up to me bill Clinton, would still be potus..

The Whitehouse Would be more akin to the "The House of the Rising Sun"
/New Orleans /The Animals

edit on Mon, 04 Jun 2018 21:37:19 -0500379America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join