It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says he was Victim in Lewinsky Scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Nor am I. He is a scumbag. It's just hilarious to me the people make trump a victim of a witchhunt of a special council investigation that hasnt concluded and that is exactly what literally happened with Clinton.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Talk to us when/if Trump lies to a grand jury.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I am so disgusted by Bill Clinton that I hope he gets stung by a jellyfish.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He would have to go before one. It's enough to laugh at people crying about the witch hunt when it's exactly what happened to Clinton.

It makes no difference in terms of a hypocrisy.

Personally I would be upset if they ding trump for lying about paying off abortions or hookers while looking for Russian interference.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I am so disgusted by Bill Clinton that I hope he gets stung by a jellyfish.

The problem is he would just ask some pretty young girl to pee on him.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Trump wasn't President.

Bill was.

Where are Trumps accusers now? Did Allred ( a known friend of Hillary, hence why we have doubts about the claims) just give up?

Either way we get it. "I hate Bill but what about..."

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Maybe he is talking about how Ken Starr was hired to invesrigate white water and came up with the Lewinsky scandal.

He also said if it were reversed and a Democrat was where trump is with the special council with a Republican house and Senate impeachment proceeding would already have begun.

I hate the man but I have to agree with those two points.

Yeah, a boss having sexual relations with a subordinate while on the clock, at the place of business... why would anyone investigate that?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Lewinsky might say that statement is pretty hard to swallow...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Maybe he is talking about how Ken Starr was hired to invesrigate white water and came up with the Lewinsky scandal.

He also said if it were reversed and a Democrat was where trump is with the special council with a Republican house and Senate impeachment proceeding would already have begun.

Yeah, a boss having sexual relations with a subordinate while on the clock, at the place of business... why would anyone investigate that?

That isn't what happened.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I think you missed I said Clinton was tu victim of a witch hunt. And if trump were to be poped for paying off hookers and lieing about it by mueller I would call it a witch hut as well.

I know consistency is hard for some of you.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I don't know. Muh Russia is a pretty big witch hunt..

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

I don't know. Muh Russia is a pretty big witch hunt..

There is no proof of that yet. If trump were popped for paying of playboy model abortions and lieing about it sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Bill didn’t abuse his power, anymore then Monica abused her youth.

Both Bill and Monica wanted everything to happen.

Stop looking for victims
I don't have a stake here, but the one main issue here is that there is a huge disparity of power between a young intern and a president, including fear of non compliance. This is why many organizations forbid such situations.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Stop looking for victims

Is that you Harvey?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Stop looking for victims
I don't have a stake here, but the one main issue here is that there is a huge disparity of power between a young intern and a president, including fear of non compliance. This is why many organizations forbid such situations.

The man is a snake. Of coarse he doesn't feel bad.
It's hard to not condemn the outcome of the starr investigation however.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I sure hope my dislike for Trump doesn't last as long as the Right's hate for the Clintons. Three decades is a long time to have Bill and HIllary filling up your brain.

I'm pretty sure my dislike for Trump will end the first day he's out of office. Never to be thought of again.
That's only accurate if Trump or family members stay in politics or public debate for 3 decades, and have two people achieving or running for president. If Hillary hadn't stayed involved with Bill showing up in the media to support, it would have faded.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Victim my arse.

So what about ALL the other women ?

Ya know the ones he RAPED and paid off?

Careful now. There is another guy in power with accusers and payoffs.

Name one person who accused Trump of rape...

I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The special investigator did abuse his power.

a reply to: XAnarchistX

However the special prosecutor basically extorted information to prosecute Clinton for a republican Congress to get an impeachment for an entirely unrelated event.

The presidents' actions have similarities, as do the folks charged with investigating them.

But if Clinton didn't want to be "a victim," maybe he shouldn't have made the Oval Office his own pickle* tickle parlor. I think that the biggest difference between Clinton's actions with Lewinski and Trump's concerning Russians (speaking about issues that each were investigated over) is that there was clear evidence of Clinton's actions while he was a sitting president--Trump, not so much. Everything with which he has been accused of (by women) or was being investigated over ("collusion") would have happened before he was an elected official, let alone the POTUS.

It may not matter regarding the letter of the law if all accusations are true, but the POTUS should be held to a much higher accountability for actions that he does while in office...literally, in the Oval Office.

Whining about being a victim, whether accurate or not, is very unbecoming--but I expect nothing less from the Clintons, to be honest. The same goes with how Trump reacts, too--it's all narcissistic behavior, to the letter. Obama exhibited the same behavior as well, he just did it more eloquently because he was better coached.

* "pickle" is Slapmonkian for "cigar"

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So do you call it a witch hunt after Stormy Daniels?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: neo96

Victim my arse.

So what about ALL the other women ?

Ya know the ones he RAPED and paid off?

Careful now. There is another guy in power with accusers and payoffs.

Name one person who accused Trump of rape...

I'll wait.

His ex wife Ivana accused Trump of raping her after pulling clumps of her hair out

There was also that women who claimed he Raped her when she was a child

Ivana backtracked on the rape claim from their divorce and the alleged child abuse by Trump was dropped over alleged death threats

that’s two claims I have heard off

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join