It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says he was Victim in Lewinsky Scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There are plenty of recordings thanks to the special investigator. Doesn't sound like the casting couch.

The same principle applies. The entire reason most corporations and all branches of military and government have rules against and virtually every HR legal advisor suggests application of rules against fraternization across differing positions of authority. There are many, many actresses who willingly laid down on the casting couch because they believed they could use their body to advance their careers... those same actresses are now suing and getting prosecutions for coercion.

It sure could. There also could be actual accounts of rape.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: luthier

Not really since your ignoring the GD topic.

Here are the cliff notes version.

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women: Juanita Broaddrick accuses Clinton of raping her in 1978; Kathleen Willey accuses Clinton of groping her without consent in 1993; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of exposing himself to her in 1991 and sexually harassing her. The Jones allegations became public in 1994, while Willey's and Broaddrick's became public during the 1998–99 time period, toward the end of Clinton's second term as president.

en.wikipedia.org...

The topic is about this #

And the usual suspects all they want to do is troll with Trump.

Because trump is president and also has accusers and his disciples believe one and not the other conviently. The topic isn't the other people anyway. It's Lewinsky and I think Clinton is right. The special investigator did abuse his power.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What the EFF does Trump have to do with THIS?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

He was..

I don't even like the guy.

What do his accusers have to do with the Lewinsky scandal?
edit on 4-6-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Good point! I've never seen you bring up "but the Clinton's" in a thread about Trump.

In fact, I bet if I went to one of those "Trump is a rapist threads" you bring up dirty willy Bill.

Honestly there is probably degrees of truth and false accusations with both... Well never know the truth. Men in positions of power are targets to people who want money or fame.... But men in power also abuse it sometimes.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Juanita Broaderick may have some thoughts on that...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How the hell do Liberals and Democrats still support this scum...not only support, but are apologetic

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
How the hell do Liberals and Democrats still support this scum...not only support, but are apologetic

To be fair good ole bill lowered the bar on sexual misconduct so far that the crap trump does is just business as usual.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I don't support the guy he is scum.

However the special prosecutor basically extorted information to prosecute Clinton for a republican Congress to get an impeachment for an entirely unrelated event.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I did not know the only one who could benefit from such a relationship could be termed "the victim".

But, let's not be too hard on old Bill. I guess, like any other man, he was just trying to get a "head". I mean "ahead"!
edit on 4-6-2018 by tinymind because: wrong terms used

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

There’s an old George Carlin quote: “Think of how dumb the average person is, and remember that half the world is dumber than that.”

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What are they did she tell a judge and the police?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Gotta love the liberal victim mindset. It never gets old. Wait. Yes. Yes, it does...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Witchhunt!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Reading the thread, I see that in the age of me too, there are people that think Bill Clinton did nothing wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think the same thing when the people crying about how unfair it is for trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Im not sure how one family could be so self-deluded and out of touch with reality.

He is married to hillary. Reality is the LAST thing he wants any part of...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

sure, I wouldn't question the blatant corruption, also not excusing him though

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

What are they did she tell a judge and the police?

In the PoundMeToo era, such things aren't required... why should they have been in an era which was even less accomodating to women accusing men in positions of great power and authority?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Not really since your ignoring the GD topic.

Here are the cliff notes version.

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women: Juanita Broaddrick accuses Clinton of raping her in 1978; Kathleen Willey accuses Clinton of groping her without consent in 1993; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of exposing himself to her in 1991 and sexually harassing her. The Jones allegations became public in 1994, while Willey's and Broaddrick's became public during the 1998–99 time period, toward the end of Clinton's second term as president.

en.wikipedia.org...

The topic is about this #

And the usual suspects all they want to do is troll with Trump.

The topic has nothing to do it that.

It's about the Lewinsky scandal. Did you hear the interview?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join