It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was a implant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Im quitting. Those sonic attacks..same technology im describing. Hope these crooks dont fry all our brains.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

At this point after all these months, and seeing the pattern of things, the questions refusing to be answered etc etc.......the repeated posting...

Im having the strong feeling that the OP is just trolling.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

At this point after all these months, and seeing the pattern of things, the questions refusing to be answered etc etc.......the repeated posting...

dont care at this point. Enjoy the next great war. Nano tech attacks.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Had those feelings a while back when i first started interacting with them.

I really think they believe what they post and know what all things are like Resonate pulse replicators or some other word spaghetti that could sound like some hi-tech device.

I think when asked about these it sort jolts them out of their delusions just for a sec but something in their head tells them not to listen the questions, they aren't really questions but are attacks of your claims.

I try to not interact with them because so often I do think I am being trolled but something draws me to their postings,

Edit: Yeah, just seeing that last post.

I too will try and not care, Hope you don't die of hunger, no more food for you OP.

I have been taken for a ride by the OP for too long now.

Time to go back to sleep

edit on 13-6-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Had those feelings a while back when i first started interacting with them.

I really think they believe what they post and know what all things are like Resonate pulse replicators or some other word spaghetti that could sound like some hi-tech device.

I think when asked about these it sort jolts them out of their delusions just for a sec but something in their head tells them not to listen the questions, they aren't really questions but are attacks of your claims.

I try to not interact with them because so often I do think I am being trolled but something draws me to their postings,

Edit: Yeah, just seeing that last post.

I too will try and not care, Hope you don't die of hunger, no more food for you OP.

I have been taken for a ride by the OP for too long now.

Time to go back to sleep

enjoy. I aint no troll. Sharing information but wont get looped into what i know your doing to me. I know the playbooks.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
enjoy. I aint no troll. Sharing information but wont get looped into what i know your doing to me. I know the playbooks.
Try and look at this from our (the readers') point of view.

You are making some pretty outlandish claims and your explanations of these claims are... well, not even decent sci-fi. I mean, you are literally combining the latest hi-tech words into strange combinations as though they some how give weight to your claims.

I'm not saying what you are experiencing is a lie or that you do not genuinely believe they are happening.

Personally, I believe it's all in your mind and your explanations are completely nonsensical. Hence why I suggested proper mental health help. I'm not having a go or mocking you - i genuinely mean it. You sound very, very delusional about your reality.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
then why do physical movements cancel out sounds in area for me? Explain please armchair conpiracist.

I dont know what to say to prove that schiz is either a 4th dimensional attack on the brain or a tech or both.
edit on 13-6-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

then why do physical movements cancel out sounds in area for me? Explain please armchair conpiracist.

They don't. You're imagining it or hallucinating it. I do not believe that is happening.

I dont know what to say to prove that schiz is either a 4th dimensional attack on the brain or a tech or both.

Explain your statement, '4th dimensional attack'. Are you talking about dimensional space or time? Neither of which makes any sense in the context with which you use it.

It's something I'd expect to hear from Geordie LaForge to Picard.

There is nothing in science that i have found that suggests schizophrenia is caused by "dimensional" attacks as you claim, but instead, by genetic and environmental factors, like drug use, pollution or even prenatal influences.

Take a step back from all this and ask: Who are you and why do you think you are so special that some alphabet agency or space aliens, want to implant a device into you and give you Schizophrenia??

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

They don't. You're imagining it or hallucinating it. I do not believe that is happening.

Explain your statement, '4th dimensional attack'. Are you talking about dimensional space or time? Neither of which makes any sense in the context with which you use it.

It's something I'd expect to hear from Geordie LaForge to Picard.

There is nothing in science that i have found that suggests schizophrenia is caused by "dimensional" attacks as you claim, but instead, by genetic and environmental factors, like drug use, pollution or even prenatal influences.

Take a step back from all this and ask: Who are you and why do you think you are so special that some alphabet agency or space aliens, want to implant a device into you and give you Schizophrenia??

Ok those are good questions. Yes my past has a great role.which is why ive made mothers happy.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
No trolling. Just reporting my techniques eliminated harrassments. Vengeance is mine saith myself. Enjoy your fake god blasphemes beast from the sea.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The ocarina of time-zelda.

Oh look im mentally ill for saying "ocarina of time"
$kinny puppy domination coming on.
Now im psychotic. (Sarcasm)
Watch out.
edit on 14-6-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
What worldwide problem?

Neck zits.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Back sweat.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is your main conclusion that this is some kind of energy higher dimensional implant or 3-d physical one? I've read of people claiming both from contact with inter-dimensional entities.

In either case, I'm glad you're feeling better and your technique worked.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Television comedienne Lucille Ball claimed radio transmissions picked up on her fillings led to the capture of Japanese spies.

www.snopes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join