It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a conspiracy of jerk-offs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

the universe is conspiring to 'put me in my place'. as Freud said, i am surrounded by jerks, and they are all trying their damned best to turn me into a jerk, too.

problem is: i am a jerk.

but i am also an unsung genius. in my time, i have created a wide variety of science-art, which has broad application to science in general.... and is, in particular, quite beautiful.

- radio frequency (above)
- organic chemistry (1st, below)
- advanced geometry (2nd, below)
- esoterics (others, below)
- singer/song (audio, not included)

i have formal training (2 degrees, science and music) in all of these, combined with a finely-tuned ear and eye for art and quality. as a result, i can see through the sh!t i am surrounded by, and the assholes that produce it and want me to join their ranks as a fellow jerk.

if this is happening to me, it is surely happening to you as well.... far too many unsung genius in this world. 👍🙋‍♂️

i want to hear about it. describe it to me, below.

thanks, ATS.

dkp
edit on 2018-06-03T21:51:17-05:0009America/Chicago06C-0500Jun-05:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I appreciate your geometry, I disagree with much of Freuds tenents, but as a particular type of student, I understand your supposition.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I know a few people who would be really nice guys.

If they weren't such assholes.

-not Freud either

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You're awesome

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You don't actually think Freud said that, do you?
edit on 6/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

no, Iam trying hard to respond better to people rather than the venom Ive been spewing of late.

fyi...not a fan of Freud

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

no, of course not... similar to the many quotes often attributed to einstein. whatevs. it works.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp
...combined with a finely-tuned ear and eye for art and quality.

As evidenced by the included pieces that are reminiscent of a mid 90's Geocities page?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well when I feel I'm surrounded by nothing but giant drains for friends and scared small people within trying imbue a false sense of towering power over me I drop them all anymore.

Co-Dependence goes way deeper than a family member or lover- It goes into the adoration or attention we need all the time from people.

There are many types of addicts and some if not many have too many influences of people and support.

Peace when it sinks in for someone may threaten their very existence and spell doom and consume them if they don't at least call someone. It's really truly not the end all be all- to be often distracted by people needing your attention or vice versa.

It's really a self made restless hell when people get stuffed on their own heaping # mountains too long.

When it comes down to what consciously people have really permanently achieved as far as peace and contentment within- a billion USD really can't purchase it or touch the soul that long at all!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

i take it that you know organic chemistry well enough to recognize the structures that are represented, and how i have translated them into a novel formalism? i get that you don't like the artwork aspect, but i would love some feedback about how i have represented the science.

that chemistry page is a distillation of 5 full years of development. have you ever spent that much time on your own pet-project? if you have, post it up for everyone to see and i will be sure give you my honest opinion on it.

.... and be sure to get back to me on the science, bro.

i

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

Co-Dependence goes way deeper than a family member or lover....

it is particularly difficult (for me) when familial relationships get towed under from a lack of mutual understanding.

i have a tendency to give people way more credit than they deserve. once i drill down into what makes them tick, i am consistently disappointed at the lack of depth. i have been accused more than once that i am emotionally cold... but i think it is far worse a condition to be unthinking.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Orally and rectally fixated... Hey who would have guessed; the megalomaniac toots his own horn? Jung made excuses for him to be sure... no better integration than being spot welded in reverse by some ignorant thing claiming to be a god on the surface of some old rock pile as the waves of wind and water lap at your feet.

edit on 4-6-2018 by BEBOG because: Better to be a philosopher than an oral surgeon... some could argue that it is the same profession. I dare not speak or else I'd lose my head.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

yeah. it only occurred to me after i posted all of this that i would come across as "tooting my own horn". it actually was a surprise that i ended up getting compliments and critiques.

but the real message was that "if it is happening to me, it surely is also happening to you". unfortunately, no one has responded in kind.

oh well. so much for foresight.
thanks for your (oddly phrased) input.
edit on 2018-06-04T13:44:44-05:0001America/Chicago06C-0500Jun-05:00 by tgidkp because: actually, i really liked your poetry. you should feel blessed to have received my generous words, Mr Rockpile.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I like your art.

Frankly, I'm touched by this post. I don't feel like I have anything very useful to say here. I have spent the last 6 years working on a monumental personal project and it is nearing completion. I oscillate wildly between thinking I'm a genius and thinking I'm a waste of skin...a loser. No...not thinking...believing. It's emotionally very hard, which makes it all the harder to focus. A relaxed mind is a creative mind, and I have not been relaxed.

If it succeeds or if it fails, it makes no difference. Failure, on a certain scale, is its own kind of success anyways! (The Spruce Goose is in an aviation museum an hour from my house if you don't believe me.)

Cheers and best luck.
edit on 6/4/2018 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

I thought this was a post about Freud... not you.

My bad.

new topics

top topics

join