It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWOForums.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello, I am wondering if anybody has any idea what happened to NWOForums.com (I believe this was the website, if not something VERY similar)

It was a huge community about 12 years ago, about the size of ATS. I ask because I was a member of this forum 12 years back, and it was a VERY UNIQUE website. There were tons of foreigners, from other countries that seemed to be privileged to information that we are not.

The community was similar to ATS, but differed in a few ways... It seems as the community was much more advanced than ATS (not superhuman advanced, rather just working together as a team for a long duration)

There was individuals that talked to one another in a very strange language, this language was unlike anything I had ever seen... It appeared to be a language that was similar to English or French used for communication but it seemed to be a medical language of some sort?

Anyways, Just curious if anybody has any information about this forum, if it was shut down, etc?
edit on 3-6-2018 by Swimmer360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It was taken down by the NWO.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
I could very well see that, this site had as many members as ATS, possibly more... seems strange that it just disappeared. I actually found this site on the top of the google search for NWOforums

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swimmer360
a reply to: Metallicus
I could very well see that, this site had as many members as ATS, possibly more... seems strange that it just disappeared. I actually found this site on the top of the google search for NWOforums

This is a very good place to hang your hat. It is well moderated and no one lets you get away with any bullcrap. It can be rude sometimes, but every online forum has that problem.

Almost everywhere that has any spark of truth gets shut down or threatened. Be glad you are here as it is a rare breath of fresh air.
edit on 2018/6/3 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Things dissolve,merge,people die like Kent Steadman who's former website is now an abomination.This place isn't what it used to be either political correctness,hand held technology and other developments in the last ten years have definately driven all the Yoda's into exile.The archives here though are among the best out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
dont remenber that one
would have joined it too

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
that description however reminds me of alien-ufos forum wich sadly got shut down late last year

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Looks like the domain was deregistered in 2012, and in 2012 a closed facebook group was created.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What is the reason these forums were taken down?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swimmer360
What is the reason these forums were taken down?

Who knows. I just saw the list of domains to be deregistered in 2012 included NWOForums.com and also that the group on facebook talks about a forum from 2008 that moved to facebook in 2012. Join it and ask, if you're an old member?

It's a dutch group from the looks. the strange language you recall may have been that. But it may also be something completely unrelated.

Through this way we want to welcome everyone on this Facebook page. We have been active on Hyves since 8 November 2008 and on Facebook since 15 April 2012. Through this page we hope to keep our members and ourselves up-to-date on the latest developments in the world. We also want to achieve that we discuss with each other about the different waking issues that are being discussed here. We cordially invite everyone to participate actively in the discussions and to share with you all the things you hear, see and feel around you.

The twitter account mentions NWOForums.com but the NWO stands for Nieuwe Wakkere Onderwerpen, or New Woken Subjects, and goes on about conspiracy topics.

twitter.com...

Wayback machine shows the last snapshot of the forums as 2009, and it was just a run of the mill phpBB forum.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I really like ATS. Don't think that I will check other forums!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Swimmer360

Most will blame Trump.

But it was really done by .......

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
cryptodiffer.com... CHeck this our

join