It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possession is real Prominent Psychiatrist on the world beyond

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

You are not very perceptive nor educated on the process which transpires before an actual exorcism takes place. This guy is for real he is not involved in the process because he is religious. It is his psychological evaluation which is needed before an exorcism can be approved. He has to determine that the individual has no mental disorder and also has to be smart enough to pick up on what can be subtle supernatural hints at true possession of said individual... At this stage though subtlety is often not the case as the demon is ready to fight to stay in control...

Lol, wut?!

Reading comprehension isn’t your bag, aye? Cock-eyed, ignorance-laiden posts are, aye? That’s just how ‘perceptive’ I am; educated to the point of calling a spade a spade* and still leaving the door open for anything being possible.

*I’ll leave it to your emotional intelligence — in all likelihood, a lack there of — to perceive whom I’m referring to.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
possession would be a profile within a profile

did you know facebook is owned by something that wants to own them all?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Satan or demons controlling Cats...well there you go everyone knows cats are in league with the Devil

Seem Legit!

On a side note I do believe there is a lot we do not know so I will remain agnostic to demons, hell and possession.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm not trusting a psychiatrist to do real science. Just the next scammer in line to milk people of their money. Demons = mental illness.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
I'm particularly interested in the case of Anneliese Michel's exorcism. Her sign of mental illness was commonly attribute to demonic possession. What interest me most is her demons conversations with the priest.
Here's YouTube audio recording of the "demons".

You can review details such as background, analysts and audio recording with English translations from below link.
Anneliese Michel: the Girl, the Possession, the Exorcisms

The Voice: I am damned, because I… because I… I’ve dealt with my priestly duties so bad.

Priests: Who are you? Judas?

The Voice: No.

Priest: Fleischmann?

The Voice: Yes. I have to leave now.

Priests: To Hell?

The Voice: Yes.

Priests: Do you know what you have to say?

The Voice: Yes.

Priests: …Son and The Holy Spirit. One God in three Persons, and The Holy Spirit. Give us the sign. [pause] I must get a sign of you leaving. [pause] Son and The Holy Spirit. Give us the sign.

The Voice: Ha…Ha…Ha…Hail. [stuttering] Mary… [pause] …Full of grace.

Priests: It was a sign, this one has left. He said: “Hail Mary, full of grace.” It was the fixed sign. So Fleischmann is gone. Now next. Who is next? The next is Cain, or Nero? Next is Cain. In the name of the One God in three Persons, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

The Voice: I am Cain.

Priests: In the name of the One God in three Persons…

The Voice: I killed my brother!

Priests: I order you to depart. In the name of the One God in three Persons… I order you to worship the Holiest Virgin.

The Voice: Ha…Ha…Ha…

Priests: I order you to worship the Mother of God.

The Voice: Ha…Ha… You dirty pig, what have you devised.

Priests: In the name of the one God in three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I order you to worship the Holiest Virgin. In the name of the one God in three Persons, the Father…

The Voice: Ha…Ha…Ha… …Hail [stuttering] …Mary… …full of grace.

There're many things I find quite odd, but make what you will.
edit on 23-6-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join